Aggravation phase #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys, stop bashing grannie in the wheelchair. I'm nowhere near her age and I would love for someone to push my hurting butt around.

‏@********* 1m

HERO @zou2 <--- WENT TO THE COURTHOUSE AND GOT US THE COURT DOCS defense WANTS TO LIMIT travis family emotional impact on jury

Well of course they do. But they won't try to limit the Felon's. Too bad. I hope the Alexander's get to say whatever they want. They've suffered long enough, it's their turn to speak. It's Travis's turn.

I'll take the seat by the zapper button if it's free. JA might run, or try suicide right there in court. Wouldn't surprise me in the least, and if she needs to be zapped, I'll be ready.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yes, Did you see GRANNY almost running out of the jail after visiting JA last night? What a bunch of crap that was. No disrespect to her, but was this a game for the courtroom only? That she was in a wheel chair.

That is bull pucky, IMHO.

Making the Court a Theater!!

woy58s0r06zj5ehdve7x.gif

Yes, her daughters were nearly running after her trying to keep up, then she hopped a curb .. twice!

I really wish their was live feed from her jail she is in. To see what she is doing, and IF I was a Taxpayer in AZ, I would like live feed (from jail cell) till she is in prison and all these other issues have been done. I would want to watch her stare at the wall....or see if she cries at all.

MOO

How about a live feed we could check in on at any time. Until the day she dies...and then of course, have that broadcast, too!!!

Or if no DP, then she has to accept the fact that her every single move could be watched by millions every single day!

Or is that rewarding her somehow? Would she love that...knowing how narcissistic she is?

i wonder what judge sherry's reaction was to the interview?

Sickening that our system of justice allows a convicted killer to be able to hold an interview in the basement of the courthouse!

How the heck does this girl continue to coordinate media. Doesn't the judge, courthouse, lawyers, someone besides JA have to approve this, how does she have this kind of authority to dictate where and what she is going to do for 45 minutes after sentencing????

I wouldn't have been surprised if she had gone out for starbucks at this point.

Remember if we get to that point; the DEFENSE goes first in the penalty phase. Sorry to post that but.....I am not looking fwd to hearing any more Perverted notions from Nurmi. JW has appeared to me as a sore loser in this case. Jmo

Hi everyone! I just wanted to give a big shout-out to the jury for getting it! Finally, my faith in the system is coming back. I tried really hard to get on and comment yesterday but the traffic on this site was too much for my computer to bear. Congrats to Juan for a job superbly done!

Mark my words Jodi...this jury convicted you!

I feel today's hearing is just a formality. There's no way they're not finding the aggravating circumstance to be true.

So if the Alexander family wins a civil suit against the murderer, will she be able to profit from her artwork :eyeroll: if it is sold by someone else? say her brother for example?

I don't know if someone answered this already... my computer is so slow (along with my reading skills apparently)

TIA

Can't remember who said it but someone on the news said that JA and Wilmot wearing same outfits was "coincidental". Yeah right.

That was Jean Cesares. And she said " what?...would they have called each other to plan it out? Of course not...it is just coincidental..."

Umm...Jean...the DT is responsible for getting Jodi clothing to the jail for her wear each day. It is more than a coinky-dink.

I think Willmott did that to try and make the jury associate them together, and their positive feelings about the defense attorney would rub off on Jodi...but the OPPOSITE Happened. JMO

Legal thread said JA wouldn't be in prison clothes but there's been reports of otherwise here. I don't know if her being on watch will make any difference.

If JA is in normal clothes, I vote red. JA likes wearing red on the gory details days.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Wild wants you all to remember it's Thirsday.. and to please please remember the admonition. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 &#8207;@WildaboutTrial2 28s

So far we've got Widdle Wilmott in Navy Blue. #FashionReport #JodiArias

She wore black for mourning yesterday so today she be white for innocence don't ya think? Or, perhaps yellow for coward.
...she'll probably wear salmon to annoy WAT.....

Isn't it funny how same 9 words causes 2 different reactions?

Shackled in basement unable to communicate with outside world.

In Cleveland we are aghast & horrified when we hear this..
BUT in Phoenix we feel satisfied & that it's justified!

Just kinda hit me listening to both stories last couple of days ;)

Well.....one (or 3) were victims
and
One was a murderer
so
whole different ballgame as far as my reaction goes

If she wears blue for Travis I will puke. If she doesn't want her life saved then what will her def atty's say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637