Aggravation phase #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she will go with white today.

From WAT :

8 M Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2

#JodiArias Media approached courtroom door, Bailiff instructed us that we have more than a 10 minute wait until we are allowed to enter.

Seal is up on WAT ... hopefully they're in !

Sometimes when a reporter says "Kirk Nurmi" it sounds like "Bert and Ernie."

LOL!

Jean is all garbled. Wait a minute, she's always garbled.

fwiw, awhile ago I heard an officer talking to JVM and he said she'd be in civilian clothes.

fran

She got to choose civies. She prolly didn't choose the straight jacket she was dressed in this AM.

That reminds me .. didn't JC tell us the family flew out last night?

Can't remember who said it but someone on the news said that JA and Wilmot wearing same outfits was "coincidental". Yeah right.

Hi, guys!
Still feeling relieved & happy today. Can't wait for more JM!!

‏@********* 1m

HERO @zou2 <--- WENT TO THE COURTHOUSE AND GOT US THE COURT DOCS defense WANTS TO LIMIT travis family emotional impact on jury

Has Grandma abandoned the wheelchair?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yes, Did you see GRANNY almost running out of the jail after visiting JA last night? What a bunch of crap that was. No disrespect to her, but was this a game for the courtroom only? That she was in a wheel chair.

That is bull pucky, IMHO.

Making the Court a Theater!!

woy58s0r06zj5ehdve7x.gif

Why she's not in prison clothes is probably a question best asked on the lawyer thread, but my guess would be that it's because the case isn't over, and it could be argued as prejudicial or something.

She'll be in prison clothes at the eventual sentencing I'm sure.

Yes we're in delay. One post said the audience isn't in yet and won't be let in for a few more minutes, so I figure 1:30 ish.

:floorlaugh: This is that nutballs last tweet today--remind you of anyone?

Grim &#10026; &#8207;@GrimlinSkeleton 4h
I'll never be arrested because I have open cases with the CIA they know I'm the real deal. My facebook would prove I don't joke.

So what's the feeling here? Hung jury for this phase or yes to aggravation?

Absolute lock. The jury did not believe the DT's assertion that the gunshot came first, so TA had to be conscious and aware of the knife attack. In addition, Dr. Feelgood testified that MJA cut TA's throat while his heart was still beating.

The DT can only make this worse. Game. Set. Match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prayerwarrior7174