aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror number one concerns me. Her half-hearted "yes" was the result of what could be several scenarios. Maybe she was just sad to have to come to that conclusion. Maybe she was hedging because she knew it was the prelude to the death penalty. Maybe it was the result of her fellow jurors telling her a "yes vote" was not a death sentence, that she had the ability to vote "no" during that phase, but this round was just to establish that she qualified for the death penalty. I hope I'm wrong. There were some others that didn't come across as being strong "yes" votes, but I assume it was because they were on the back row. (further away from the microphone) I guess we will know pretty soon.

Honest question...if I were a juror, how would it go over if I responded, "f&%$ yes!"

Would I be reprimanded?

Seriously...honest question.

wow, thanks. why?

I'd never heard it before and then I saw a movie. One of the actors was called Shiloh. It sounds lovely, very pleasing. I like names with lots of consonants, for some reason. Does it mean anything in particular?

I can't imagine these jurors will ever be the same after this horrific trial. They have to be forever changed with the testimony and graphic images not to mention the months this trial has taken from their lives and families.I realize the Alexanders have suffered far worse, but my post is solely for focus on the Jurors and their steadfast dedication to our justice system.

Thank you each and all for your time in finding a just verdict for Travis Alexander.

Great post Coldpizza.
It is so wonderful to see our justice system work as it was designed to.
My sincere thanks to these jurors too.
You're correct that their lives will forever be changed after all these months.
What they've seen, heard, and witnessed ... day in & day out, is sure to affect them in so many ways for the rest of their lives.

I hope they are eventually aware of how much respect they have from so many citizens of this country for their dedication to justice.

This may not be the right post to respond to yet I wanted to before I forgot.

I think that the legacy, one of the legacy of Caylee Anthony was to have this happen!

I think it's jurors have that in mind as far as what happened in Florida.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

How old would caylee be on her birthday this August?
Tia
:seeya:

I was watching Croaker Queen's you tube of today's aggravation....(I wish I knew how to bring it over here...) but starting at 10:55, when Juan talks about the stabbing of Travis, he stumbles a little bit over the words stabbed and struck....please watch Jodi's face...she looks like she is going to smile...I felt a chill go through me...did anyone else see this?
Thank you, Jury, you so did the right thing!

I can't wait to hear Juror 8 on Dr Drew tonite!

It will probably be 47 mins of hype 3 mins of questions, commercial break (he will answer q's after the break), then he will be interrupted 1,000 times, another commercial, and over to next segment. Just a guess! ;)

I was a little puzzled by CJA's reaction when the verdict was read. I thought she'd give a knowing smile as if to say yes that is exactly what I wanted, now lets move on to my ultimate freedom phase. Instead she looked disdainful, bored and futless. After the jury was polled she looked cold and reptilian, and seemed to shoot the jury an annoyed evil glance when they were done. That is not going to look good if in the next phase she is all teary and throws herself on the mercy of the court. She seems to play different roles depending on who her audience is, maybe she thinks the role of Ice Queen is appropriate at this time. Very puzzling.

I can't wait to hear Juror 8 on Dr Drew tonite!

I don't like then fact he is going on there until the case is finished. They couldn't talk about the case with each other he can say only what he would have voted.

I have never been able to locate the laughing at post mortem photos videos. Would you be so super über awesome and point me to them? :wave:

I think the videos were in January and substantiated by the court observers. IIRC both Katie Wick and KCL spoke/wrote about it. I remember seeing it the day JM put Dr. Horn up and Samantha and Tanisha left the courtroom in tears. The twin sisters could be seen turning their heads watching them leave and then laughing. We were pretty aghast on here.

Darn it... Had to leave just after the verdict was announced... My husband took me out for a special wedding anniversary dinner! (It was fabulous!) Thankfully, I didn't have to sit through dinner in "verdict watch mode"... :giggle:

Hope you said a few extra "woo-hoos" for the verdict while I was being wined & dined by my loving, wonderful husband. It's clear that this jury will make sure the punishment fits the crime, and BPW™ CMja will FINALLY be held accountable for her horrific actions. Looking forward to more justice being rendered tomorrow... :woohoo:

Dr Drew starting and your number 8 is about to be on that probably in the last 10 minutes?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Juror No. 8 is on Dr. Drew in a few minutes.

Seeing the discussion "what would you do if your child committed murder" made me think of this. What if Jodi never lied about what happened to Travis. What if she admitted that she loved him so much that she couldn't let him go? That she did plot and kill Travis because jealousy was eating her alive. That Travis had never been anything but kind, loving, and caring towards her. But when he told her that is was over, she went crazy, she had no control of her emotions. That she knew what she did was monstrous, and she still can't believe she was capable of being so depraved. Would we be willing to accept anything less than death for Jodi? I would. The reason I want to see her get the death penalty is because of the way she has Trashed Travis. All the way from the sex, to the pedophile accusations. The lack of remorse, and the disregard for the feelings of Travis' family. I don't normally clamor for blood, but it was appropriate in this case.

Juror number 8 on Dr Drew. Show just starting now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74