aggravation phase #9 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Kitty! :seeya: Yes, it was tough, but a necessary step.

:seeya:

Agree, and I understand it was extremely difficult for Travis' family, however, very necessary. And in true Juan fashion, very "to the point" with the ME as the only witness. The autopsy report says it all.

There is no way jodi will ever apologize. I don't even think the word sorry is in her vocabulary.
Jmo

Sorry?? Nah.

Arias's vocabulary is full of bloated words,,,,,,,,,,like 'contemporaneous'

What will Jodi say tomorrow?

"Look, I hate to do this, but I've been covering for my evil twin sister who's run off to a country with no extradition treaty with the U.S.. I was sure I'd beat the rap, but now that my life is in danger I've covered long enough. She is safe now and so you guys can let me go. I'll plea guilty to obstructing justice." :please:

Cue interview with Fox .. I so hope he plays it .. the jury will be stunned to see that.

I hope he plays all the interviews, especially the one after her murder conviction. No remorse. Still trashing the victim, his family, her defense and even the jurors. Everyone else's fault....

One of THE MOST memorable 3 minutes of this entire trial, picture this.

Me, sequestered in the handicapped stall of the ladies room outside the courtroom, waiting for the verdict today, playing this on my iphone LOUD and holding myself a little dance party all by myself. Only one person came in that I could tell toward the end.

I danced all by myself in there for the entire song, occasionally my dance moves setting off the automatic flush.

Thanks to our dear poster jayarohh for this brilliant piece of ...what, well, brilliance.

Trust me, just listen:

https://soundcloud.com/jodi-mind-tricks/the-verdict-its-not-her-fault

(ps jayarohh is the poster who made that brilliant graphic I was able to gift Juan Martinez the day of the final closing argument, in person!)

Oh my Lordy, That is all kinds of brilliant!!!

I've got my new speakers hooked up and it sounds FANTASTIC!

If I wasn't so lazy I would give that a standing ovation and I'd do a little bathroom stall dance ala katiecoolady :rockon:

"Look, I hate to do this, but I've been covering for my evil twin sister who's run off to a country with no extradition treaty with the U.S.. I was sure I'd beat the rap, but now that my life is in danger I've covered long enough. She is safe now and so you guys can let me go. I'll plea guilty to obstructing justice." :please:

I think it may have been Joey Jackson who suggested that only the twin defense might work at this point -- may have been Holly Hunter, but you definitely have the right plan!

:silly:

Something I'd expect her to say, however!

It will be very emotional when Travis Alexander's family members and friends make their statements to the Court tomorrow. Remember, in this phase, they are allowed to say anything they want.

Oh my Lordy, That is all kinds of brilliant!!!

I've got my new speakers hooked up and it sounds FANTASTIC!

If I wasn't so lazy I would give that a standing ovation and I'd do a little bathroom stall dance ala katiecoolady :rockon:

I'll meet ya there tomorrow when we're both a little more lively. ;)

(isn't that this just such a cool tribute? I'm gonna find a way to play it for Juan Martinez, mark my words ;) ).

Vhat the . . .? I momentarily leave this place to cook dinner and I novv see on the last thread a kerfuffle about VViccans and that certain letter I can't type. Seriously, vvhat happened??

So how does it start tomorrow at 12:30 pm Central? Nurmi calling for another mistrial or do we get directly to the impact statements? If impact statements first, who goes first? TIA

CR2008-031021 5/16/2013 10:00 [a.m. local AZ Time] Trial - Continuing State Of Arizona v. Jodi Ann Arias

I don't care WHAT JA says tomorrow - I am more zeroed in on what the family of Travis will say...

And yet everything I "say" to you I am actually "saying" to the precious face of Boycie. And nothing is too smart for Boycie. I heart him muchly.

Am I gonna get in trouble for OT?

It IS kinda late.....so maybe not?

I'll share with you. I love Boycie. He's a cool pup.

It will be very emotional when Travis Alexander's family members and friends make their statements to the Court tomorrow. Remember, in this phase, they are allowed to say anything they want.

This will be a moment they have been waiting almost five years for.

Yes. The especially cruel verdict. I wanted to see her reaction.

She had none. Blank, empty, void of all feelings. But, she is a good liar, so she may have had some rumbling inside. She did shake her head a few times when Juan was speaking about the murder, kind of like he wasn't saying it the way it happened, thought she didn't remember?

Thank you! Wow. If looks could kill. Ugh. She is psycho. What could she possibly have to discuss with JW???

She gave the jury a serious stink-eye after the verdict. It really was spooky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa