AK AK - Anchorage, 'Eklutna Annie' WhtFem 311UFAK, 16-23, unique jewelry, Jul'80

I just keep thinking about Marilee Bruszer's estimated date of death being very much off. I think it definitely could be Roxanne.
Before I saw this thread I commented on "Jewelry of the Unidentified" FB page suggesting Roxanne as a match to EA. The owner said he/she submitted it.

Has Andrea Altiery been submitted for Harriet? I'm still curious as to whether or not they checked out the other X's on Hansen's map. Also, sorry for bumping this suddenly! It's a case that's always been close to me. If that makes sense, haha. "pet case" I guess. But yeah. I know DNA takes a while to process, but I do hope we get answers on Roxane/EA soon.

Bumping for the upcoming New Year. I hope it brings us new hope and new answers.

So I was re-reading some of these missing ladies and re-reading the UIDs information and I found something interesting.

from the UID:
" a white shell ring with brown inset ring, and a ladies chain-linked wrist watch with gold plate and brown face "

And from Kerry Graham's Charley:
"rings on every finger, multiple bracelets, and a watch with a chain bracelet."

I have no idea how she would have got from California to Alaska, though. Her missing friend and her had people in New Jersey and Nova Scotia, but neither of those is particularly close to Alaska.

Kerry was identified as one of the Cape Mendocino UIDs earlier this month.

Apparently Andrea Altiery's been officially ruled out as HH. Still nothing on Roxanne and EA though?

Also, I don't remember if anyone's posted this, but I found this wonderful article on the subject! I hope it's okay if I link it? Here

I have to agree with those posting Elaine Robertson. That is who I thought of as soon as I saw this picture. Even if the height is off a few inches as posted on doe it was an in between height. maybe someone was off in entering information, Be it family of Elaine Robertson, Or the about height given by the corner/medical examiner was off on this Eklutna Annie. The shape of the face I just feel like I'm staring at Elaine Robertson. And she hasn't been ruled out. She was in Washington for Memorial Day weekend, originally from California. It was said Elaine was incoherent the night she went missing. Maybe hitched a ride or someone took advantage of an incoherent young lady? It would not hurt to just rule her out in my opinion.
attachment.php

I have to agree with those posting Elaine Robertson. That is who I thought of as soon as I saw this picture. Even if the height is off a few inches as posted on doe it was an in between height. maybe someone was off in entering information, Be it family of Elaine Robertson, Or the about height given by the corner/medical examiner was off on this Eklutna Annie. The shape of the face I just feel like I'm staring at Elaine Robertson. And she hasn't been ruled out. She was in Washington for Memorial Day weekend, originally from California. It was said Elaine was incoherent the night she went missing. Maybe hitched a ride or someone took advantage of an incoherent young lady? It would not hurt to just rule her out in my opinion.
attachment.php

Just another of Annie with the 4 hs pictures i found on Elaine Robertson.
attachment.php

I have to agree... I see it the most in the freshman and junior pics.

according to Wikipedia under Robert hansen it said he admitted liking Roxane but body not found. maybe she's Jane doe after all then. hope the tests will come soon cause she looks like a good match.

Hi Everyone, I am very new to this, and have been on doenetwork since 1999. I have lived in Anchorage since 1972. Spent a lot of time in my youth at Eklutna Lake and was here while Hanson was killing all these women. My daughter and I have place flowers on Eklutna Annie's grave several times over the years. After searching for many many years, I really think this is Roxanne. The dates are supposedly off by exactly one year. But the ME said there was a lot of animal activity on the body which is understandable. I think they were wrong about when Eklutna Annie was killed. Hanson lied about a lot of details or just made them up.This area is teeming with wildlife. Roxanne disappeared from a well known hooker Hotel in the Spenard area of Anchorage. Have worked on and off over the years with APD and AK State Troopers trying to get any more information but can only get to a certain point.could not find very much infor on who she (Roxanne)really was and where she actually came from other than Oregon. Anyone found anything recently on Roxanne Easland?

Hi Everyone, I am very new to this, and have been on doenetwork since 1999. I have lived in Anchorage since 1972. Spent a lot of time in my youth at Eklutna Lake and was here while Hanson was killing all these women. My daughter and I have place flowers on Eklutna Annie's grave several times over the years. After searching for many many years, I really think this is Roxanne. The dates are supposedly off by exactly one year. But the ME said there was a lot of animal activity on the body which is understandable. I think they were wrong about when Eklutna Annie was killed. Hanson lied about a lot of details or just made them up.This area is teeming with wildlife. Roxanne disappeared from a well known hooker Hotel in the Spenard area of Anchorage. Have worked on and off over the years with APD and AK State Troopers trying to get any more information but can only get to a certain point.could not find very much infor on who she (Roxanne)really was and where she actually came from other than Oregon. Anyone found anything recently on Roxanne Easland?

Welcome to Ws flymunkay, delighted to have you here!
:welcome:

My daughter and I have brought flowers to her grave before. I have lived in Anchorage for 45 years. I think she is Roxann Easland. Dates are off by around 1 year, but clothing matches and he admitted to killing Roxann. Decomposition and animal activity could have thrown off the ME???

Annie was disinterred to get DNA several years ago. In my opinion, it fits Roxann really well, except dates and those dates could be wrong. It did say that there was animal activity on the remains andvthatvarea has many wild animals.The name Roxann was using goes back to a yearbook in Oregon as far as I could get.

Roxann was staying at a motel in Spenard, area of Anchorage which was a know haven for prostitutes. She was going to meet someone on 4th Ave. which ar the times was hangout for drugs, prostitution and strip clubs I doubt if there was any question as to her prfession and Hansen admitted to killing Roxann just did not give details. Her clothing fits almost perfectly with EA's. Of course just my own opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back