AK, NY Israel Keyes - Who are all of his victims???

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the May 29, 2012 interview: IK indicates multiple times that he will end his own life when LE lets down their guard.. Complete control; in his own time...

Although, due to their deflective nature, Imo, notoriety is a serial killers final motive/objective. Most serial killers are above average intelligence, yet accomplish very little in life due to their common traits and personality traits. Seems, that there is a competition among them for notoriety.. After all, there is a major motion picture being released in a few days of SK Robert Hansen..

Imo, although there were other reasons, one of the undisclosed objectives of the redefining of serial killers in the 2005 FBI BAU2 symposium. The victim total was changed from 3 victims to 2. This would increase their numbers significantly and remove the public's intrigue of these deviant monsters, imo...
http://www.houseofhorrors.com/lucas.htm

So why are so many people intrigued by serial killers??? For many Americans, these modern-day ogres offer a perverse thrill. But is really the threat there?? "Some experts believe the number of serial killers is rising.

"Going back to 1960, you had about 10,000 homicides a year in the U.S., and most of these were solved and very few of them represented multiple or serial killers," notes Ressler, now a forensic consultant in Spotsylvania, Virginia. "Today we're running 25,000 homicides a year, and a significant number of those homicides are going unsolved. We're seeing a great increase in stranger killing and in many of these cases, the victims are falling to serial and multiple killers." Still, the notoriety these killers enjoy is out of proportion to their numbers. The FBI estimates there may only be dozens of serial killers operating in the U.S. Yet serial murder remains a peculiarly American phenomenon: 75% of the 160 or so repeat killers captured or identified in the past 20 years were in the U.S."1

many prostitutes are pale due to their nocturnal lifestyles; '*maybe* this female was pale'..

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Island_serial_killer"]Long Island serial killer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Long Island serial killer
<sniped & BBM>
The remains of four victims were found in December 2010, while six more sets of remains were found in March and April 2011.[1][2][3] Police believe that the latest sets of remains predate the four bodies found in December 2010.[4]

On May 9, 2011, authorities surmised that two of the newest sets of remains might be the work of a second killer..

Bad form to quote myself but oh well, I'm reversing position on Blanche Campbell and bringing these forward for the links:

Sorry for being all over the map, but I'm just posting things as I run across them. Blanche Campbell, 80, homicide and arson in Butte Falls, Oregon, May 2001.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3139789

http://www.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20030504/BIZ/305049999

These are the only articles I can find on Blanche. They say there was a reward, and one article had a flyer, but I have been unable to find any other information.....

http://www.dailytidings.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060522/NEWS/305229994

Given the following information from GGE's timeline, BCBM:
7/9/1998 - 7/8/2001: Army service [incl. Fort Hood, TX]
Keyes served in the US Army from July 9,1998 - July 8, 2001, was honorably discharged in 2001. said he couldn't wait to get out of the army so he could begin murdering people.

7/9/1998 - 7/8/2001: Army service [incl. Sinai, Egypt]
Keyes served in the US Army from July 9,1998 - July 8, 2001, was honorably discharged in 2001. said he couldn't wait to get out of the army so he could begin murdering people. Served in WA, TX, and Egypt.

November 26, 1999: Vehicle rental (U-Save) - Fort Lewis, Washington

November 29, 1999: Vehicle rental (U-Save) - Fort Lewis, Washington

Vehicle rental (Budget) - Spokane, Washington. January 4, 2000

January 15 - June 1, 2000: Temporary duty assignment - Egypt

5/13/2001: DUI - Tacoma, WA
Keyes got a DUI in Tacoma, WA in 2001, the year he got out of the Army. case # C17358TC Thurston County, WA - May 13, 2001; disposition 1/9/2002

7/8/2001: Last location of Army service: Fort Lewis, WA

July 2001 to October 2001: Keyes resided in Neah Bay, Washington and committed his first homicide. The identity and location of the victim are unknown.

2001 - 2007: Resided in Neah Bay, Washington

July 2001 to 2005: Keyes stated he murdered an unidentified couple in Washington. Keyes refused to tell law enforcement if the couple was married or what their relationship to one another was. It is unknown if the victims were residents of Washington, tourists, or residents he abducted from a nearby state and transported to Washington. Keyes alluded to the fact these victims were buried in a location near a valley. Keyes may have moved the victim’s car to place distance between where the vehicle was found and where the crime occurred.

Blanche was found murdered, sitting on her sofa at 4am in the morning, with the house burned down around her and the doors locked on May 8, 2001, only five days before IK received a DUI a mere 436 miles to the north, straight up I-5.

FWIW, May 8 (murder) was a Tuesday, May 13 (DUI) was Sunday! Wonder if he had a conscience at that point that was bothering him....then again, it could have been a celebration for IK. :notgood:

http://www.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20030504/BIZ/305049999
Henson watched the house burn to the ground. She waited throughout the morning and afternoon while detectives sifted through 2 feet of ashes. Twelve hours after the fire, police removed Campbell's badly burned body from the rubble of her living room.

At first, Henson and others believed that Campbell had succumbed to the smoke. A week later, police said she was murdered. The killer set the house ablaze to cover up the crime.

To be prepared to set fire to the house ' that's always been a mystery, Henson said. It's like it was premeditated.

Even before the autopsy, the state of Campbell's body showed she was slain, Bedell said, but she refused to elaborate. Although flames obliterated much of the crime scene, investigators still have enough evidence to convict Campbell's killer, Bedell added.

I think the person that did this spent a lot of time in her home. He wasn't just in and out in a few minutes, Bedell said.

Henson and Bedell both doubt the crime was committed randomly by a person Campbell didn't know.

Why would somebody contact this lady who lives in a remote location? Bedell asked.

Could Blanche be #1? I think so.

http://www.peninsuladailynews.com/a...l-keyes-history-a-shock-to-those-who-knew-him

"NEAH BAY &#8212; Israel Keyes was described as a model citizen while he lived in Neah Bay between 2001-2007, fathering a girl, working for the Makah tribe and being a productive part of this tribal community.

So learning that he was a self-confessed serial killer was a shock last year to residents of this sea-swept village of 865, tribal Judge Emma Dulik recalled.

&#8220;He never seemed to cause any problems," she said.

FBI investigators in Anchorage, Alaska, believe Keyes killed 11 people between 2001 and 2012, and five of the murders happened while he was living in Neah Bay.

He claimed he dumped at least one body into Lake Crescent, but Olympic National Park spokeswoman Barb Maynes said park officials have no plans to search the lake without more exact information about the location of a body."

Much more at link
====================================================================================================================
This makes me very upset and I personally don't know how to handle it, A lady from this tribe choose to write to me personally, her husband worked along side of Keyes everyday.....THEY HAVE BEEN WARNED not to come forth with any information on Keyes!!!!!!...their jobs was threatened if they talked and supposedly family......That is where I got or know of his favorite music, that music alone tells me he was whacked in the head a long time ago and if you haven't listened you should...the lyrics this person feels is somehow tied in with his suicide note....and again he was living there with the mother of his child, yet somehow sneaking out and murdering all the while???
I would love to share this letter but I promised NO NAME.......this person said they choose me because they had saw some comments I had made or known of him and YES they were shocked at what others thought of him that really creeped me out at 1st but all is good...lol

====================================================================================================================
This makes me very upset and I personally don't know how to handle it, A lady from this tribe choose to write to me personally, her husband worked along side of Keyes everyday.....THEY HAVE BEEN WARNED not to come forth with any information on Keyes!!!!!!...their jobs was threatened if they talked and supposedly family......That is where I got or know of his favorite music, that music alone tells me he was whacked in the head a long time ago and if you haven't listened you should...the lyrics this person feels is somehow tied in with his suicide note....and again he was living there with the mother of his child, yet somehow sneaking out and murdering all the while???
I would love to share this letter but I promised NO NAME.......this person said they choose me because they had saw some comments I had made or known of him and YES they were shocked at what others thought of him that really creeped me out at 1st but all is good...lol

I didn't post this quote from the link but it plays right into what you are saying...

"Meredith Parker, general manager of the Makah tribe, issued this statement Tuesday afternoon:

“Out of the respect for the family of Mr. Israel Keyes, the Makah tribe will not be making any formal comment to the media related to Mr. Keyes' time spent in Neah Bay.

“In addition, it is standard policy that the Makah tribe does not comment on any individuals employed or formerly employed by the tribal organization or its enterprises.”"

(From same link as above)

Hopefully that " huh huh hehehe" sound from the hyena will resonate and be recognized by someone who may have escaped IK's grip without realizing it.
He seems, imo to act like he is some kind of project manager at an investment meeting.
Kudos to LE interviewing him for not slapping that smug, oddly condescending prisoner, who used statements like " to be honest with you " and he "wants to get to the bottom of this" and "did not find someone weird or creepy", or legal matters are not " his strong suit"
He keeps his head still for longish periods, while his body moves slightly like a reptile.
I can easily see him staying still for long periods of time whilst hunting...

NOTE**** On the last interview done on November 29....He states he did not want his lawyer present and he acts mad at him for being there....that struck me very ODD..............and also when the lady FBI walks in Keyes says "Wow, that's a lot, might run my own lawyer off"........so I'm assuming this was supposed to be a big day for Keyes to give out some new info.....WHAT ARE THE PHOTO'S they are showing to Keyes???....I tried last evening to zoom them in, get a still shot but I could not......Would love for someone that has knowledge how to do this to try and see what they are talking about!!!!.....On the 1st page she shows him, she seeminly is showing him some type of order a page will be released or either a timeline...He looks very shocked at how much was on that page
and he seems to get quiet for longer periods of time in this interview for some reason, almost like the photo's are putting him in a trance or very deep thought.....I believe some of them were of his childhood home because at some point he laughs (yuk) and says something like "We took a long walk down memory lane today".............I just feel whatever those photo's were hit a big nerve of Keyes and then 3 days later he was supposedly dead and PLEASE correct me if I am wrong, but didn't he ask or told FBI he was not going to give anything new out after the photos were looked at??

And I agree 100%, Keyes ruled those investigators and even laughed along with him..I would have probably came at him with a FIST to wipe that smug stupid laugh off his ugly face.....I will go out of this world with old fashioned beliefs....I will say again, My Dad often talked to my Mom about when he was young and got put in jail for drinking a lot, he would say "Once you been in for a few days, you never want to be there again".....and he would tell how they would take away your supper, smack you around and you honored the ones asking the questions...we just need to get back to old ways

Most serial killers are above average intelligence

Respectfully snipped (not 'sniped'): This is a common misconception among those fascinated by serial murderers. As a population, SKs test out at around average intelligence, perhaps slightly on the lower end of some batteries. Some organized SKs (as a subset of the entire population) test on the higher end of the average scale, but it would be inaccurate to say that most SKs have above average IQ.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64665"]Snapdragon Rd. Fire Report & Pics - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://tiftongazette.com/local/x323695311/Tara-Grinstead-story-to-appear-on-48-Hours

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I'm absorbed in the new info, got up around 3:00 a.m.....As many of you know I have long suspected Keyes in the Tara Grindstead Case...........He stated he loved rural roads and etc....but I posted 2 links above...#1 is of a fire of a farmhouse, not far from her home, Tim Miller and Equasearch did a search at this location.....3 cadaver dogs picked up Tara's scent and alerted to a body of water located on this farmhouse site....Also they alerted to a place kinda in the middle of this burnt house....That alone tells me at some point and time Tara was definitely in this water and in this house....I feel if Keyes is the one, he more than likely put her body in that water, and somehow heard about Tim being called in and in my words, got the body and placed it in this house and then burnt it to the ground...I can't see how 3 cadaver dogs alerted both places but they found nothing....I feel like a 2nd search should be done and like the curriers, they found no bodies as of this day, but did find human decomposition of 2 humans in what was known as the basement area.....Tara would explain the 2005 abduction and murder and I also think about 3 months later he went to Orlando and kidnapped Jennifer Kesse, could this be the Fair Skinned, supposedly right grandmother, older car being driven at the time of her abduction???...YES I think so....Jennifer's car was an older car and I feel this could be one of his victims he talked about bringing across several states but disposed of the body in New York....IMO probably why after many searches they have found nothing to go on except a MALE'S Sweater found in her clothes hamper that did not belong to any family member nor the brother's friends that stayed the weekend in her condo while her and her boyfriend went on a cruise with his family!!!
and Jennifer disappeared in 2006, about 3 months after Tara did.....I know there is nothing on the timeline linking him to either place at this time..but he was un-accounted for when Tara would have gone missing....and I have often wondered if Keyes could have been on the same ship and Jennifer and the others...it was a weekend cruise...I am PRAYING they will link him to these 2 women......the way Keyes avoided many questions and laughed...Who knows, the women in 2005 and 2006 might just be Tara and Jennifer and maybe he buried them both in other states
REMEMBER**** Authorities thought these 2 cases to be so much alike, they even held a meeting to compare evidence and etc.....they could not come up with anything in particular because there was nothing left behind like dna to go on and compare...Just up thinking in this early a.m.

Snapdragon Rd. Fire Report & Pics - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

http://tiftongazette.com/local/x323695311/Tara-Grinstead-story-to-appear-on-48-Hours

Well I'm absorbed in the new info, got up around 3:00 a.m.....As many of you know I have long suspected Keyes in the Tara Grindstead Case...........He stated he loved rural roads and etc....but I posted 2 links above...#1 is of a fire of a farmhouse, not far from her home, Tim Miller and Equasearch did a search at this location.....3 cadaver dogs picked up Tara's scent and alerted to a body of water located on this farmhouse site....Also they alerted to a place kinda in the middle of this burnt house....That alone tells me at some point and time Tara was definitely in this water and in this house....I feel if Keyes is the one, he more than likely put her body in that water, and somehow heard about Tim being called in and in my words, got the body and placed it in this house and then burnt it to the ground...I can't see how 3 cadaver dogs alerted both places but they found nothing....I feel like a 2nd search should be done and like the curriers, they found no bodies as of this day, but did find human decomposition of 2 humans in what was known as the basement area.....Tara would explain the 2005 abduction and murder and I also think about 3 months later he went to Orlando and kidnapped Jennifer Kesse, could this be the Fair Skinned, supposedly right grandmother, older car being driven at the time of her abduction???...YES I think so....Jennifer's car was an older car and I feel this could be one of his victims he talked about bringing across several states but disposed of the body in New York....IMO probably why after many searches they have found nothing to go on except a MALE'S Sweater found in her clothes hamper that did not belong to any family member nor the brother's friends that stayed the weekend in her condo while her and her boyfriend went on a cruise with his family!!!
and Jennifer disappeared in 2006, about 3 months after Tara did.....I know there is nothing on the timeline linking him to either place at this time..but he was un-accounted for when Tara would have gone missing....and I have often wondered if Keyes could have been on the same ship and Jennifer and the others...it was a weekend cruise...I am PRAYING they will link him to these 2 women......the way Keyes avoided many questions and laughed...Who knows, the women in 2005 and 2006 might just be Tara and Jennifer and maybe he buried them both in other states
REMEMBER**** Authorities thought these 2 cases to be so much alike, they even held a meeting to compare evidence and etc.....they could not come up with anything in particular because there was nothing left behind like dna to go on and compare...Just up thinking in this early a.m.

digndoodle: IIRC IK state several times that the abductions he did got very little air time, if any at all. If he had taken Tara and Jennifer that would completely blow those statements. That was his MO.....under the radar, and those were two fairly high profile cases. If he really wanted the DP, why not just serve those two up right off the bat if he were the guilty party?

As far as the dog hitting two places, I think he could have killed her in the house, dismembered her and dumped her in the pond, then burned the house to remove trace evidence. I don't really know the time frames, but I think it would be difficult to remove a body that had been in water for any significant length of time and I think it generally takes some time to get TM and Equasearch involved. Totally my non-professional opinion. I did find it interesting that the cadaver dogs hit was in front of the fireplace in what I assume was the living area - Blanche Campbell was on her sofa in the living room.

Also, from one of your links:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64665"]Snapdragon Rd. Fire Report & Pics - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

BBM
From what I was told, yes, back window area. No official GBI confirmation on that though so FWIW. So much is speculation and the only real confirmation of anything is GBI SAC Gary Rothwell saying that there was male DNA on the glove in the yard and that it connects to Tara's disappearance. So, other forensics were gleaned off the glove but he didn't comment further on what that was. Just that it connects to Tara's disappearance so that eliminates a "plant" as something on the glove indicated that Tara had come in contact with it.

I heard that new tips were coming in and this can only help. Agent Rothwell stated in the 48 Hours episode that if people were worried that they couldn't prove it not to worry, they can. He was asking for further help. I feel this case will be solved.

Would seem to me that if they have a glove connected to the disappearance with DNA on it, that was an easy way to eliminate IK on this one, however I freely admit that I know little about the case and they may have explained the glove in some other way.

...and I also think about 3 months later he went to Orlando and kidnapped Jennifer Kesse, could this be the Fair Skinned, supposedly rich grandmother, older car being driven at the time of her abduction???...YES I think so....Jennifer's car was an older car....

<snip>

and Jennifer disappeared in 2006, about 3 months after Tara did.....I know there is nothing on the timeline linking him to either place at this time..but he was un-accounted for when Tara would have gone missing....and I have often wondered if Keyes could have been on the same ship as Jennifer and the others...it was a weekend cruise....

SBM, BBM - coffee disclaimer! still workin on my caffeine and my entire family including me have bronchitis, sinusitis, earinfectionitis (see what i did there?) etc.... so I may be especially foggy brained... but wanted to just take a look at this closer....

Jennifer Kessee, Orlando Florida, 2006? I'll look her up....

OH I see now its' the case where there was surveillance video of a man walking in white pants and black shoes but his face was exactly behind the fence posts in each shot the surveillance camera got. Someone on tv on either CNN or HLN showed that photo the other day and was talking about it but I have no idea why. Interesting I've never heard of that case or seen that shot anywhere but here in IK's thread, and a couple of days ago on the same news channels that now are covering IK's new timeline and video releases so relentlessly. The past two days every time I watch CNN or HLN, there's Iz, larger than life, staring at me gleefully loving the attention (ok well you know what I mean, I'm sure he would've)...

SO anyway, let's see here.. she disappeared on 1-24-2006 and video showed her car which is a 2004 model - a Chevy Malibu. Well, that surely isn't the "older" car, it was brand spankin new at the time. But that's ok, let me look further.

But I can't find anything about her going missing on a cruise. Is that what happened? That's what I thought your post was saying.

Well anyhow lets look again at his cruise history as well as his Orlando travel dates and also where he was on 1-24-06:

Orlando - 12/17 - 24, 2009
Cruises - Took a Celebrity Cruise on the Orlando trip in 2009, took another cruise (Carnival) out of New Orleans after killing Sam Koenig in 2012 (Feb. 2 - 11)
Location on 1-24-06 - (Oregon on 12/3/2005, then Washington on 2/11/2006) - unaccounted for

Well that was fruitless on my part, LOL oh well it was worth a shot

Would seem to me that if they have a glove connected to the disappearance with DNA on it, that was an easy way to eliminate IK on this one, however I freely admit that I know little about the case and they may have explained the glove in some other way.

SBM - that's what I'm thinking, but forensic evidence can be a great many things other than DNA... but yeah all the articles on IK make a point to say they do have his DNA, which always hits me like... YEAH but they don't have unidentified bodies that we're trying to link to him, we have NO bodies we're tryinng to link to him! And it's hard to get DNA off of... nothing.

All I was really trying to say is eliminating IK as the person who was wearing that glove shouldn't be hard. It seems they feel the glove is connected and I have to imagine (hope!) that they started eliminating him from all these high profile cases right at the start.

Hope you and the family start feeling better soon GGE!

GGE -
When you were researching Tupper Lake bank robbery, did you find which campground he sat at and watched the emergency vehicles from? The most likely one I could find was:

http://www.reserveamerica.com/campgroundDetails.do?contractCode=NY&parkId=562

http://www.saranaclake.com/stay/camping/saranac-lake-islands-state-campground

Saranac Lake Islands State Campground
4468 State Route 3
Saranac Lake, NY 12983

Water access only - 58 campsites. The Lower Saranac Lake Islands provide miles and miles of boater recreation and direct access to four other lakes through a set of locks which allow your vessel to be raised or lowered to the right water level. Coupled with the ability to camp on selected island sites, being able to fish for your dinner after hours of waterskiing might make you want to stay here forever. Plus they are close to the Village of Saranac Lake, which can be reached by boat.

I am trying to recreate a route for the April 2009 trip. I studied your map, but I want to try to create one only about the April trip, see if we can backtrack into his 1,047 mileage.

Cutting back and forth across Lake Champlain was no easy feat. I think he probably drove 2/11 on the way up, then went south to Tupper Lake and took the ferry back across at Grand Isle:

http://www.ferries.com/crossing-schedule-rates/grand-isle-to-plattsburgh-ferry

Grand Isle to Plattsburgh: 24-Hour Year Round Service

The Grand Isle, VT - Plattsburgh, NY ferry crossing is our Northern crossing, running 24 hours, 7 days a week, year round. Crossing time is approximately 14 minutes; 2 miles across.

* Credit cards are not accepted at this location

BCBM
From CatFancier's link:
http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20...ory-a-shock-to-those-who-knew-him-in-Neah-Bay

Keyes' former partner and daughter still live on the Makah reservation, tribal members said.

(I thought I'd read he got custody, and the daughter was living with him in Anchorage?? :waitasec:)

April 1 - 14, 2009: Alaska Airlines flight (Anchorage, Alaska to Seattle, Washington; round-trip)

April 2, 2009: Transaction (Hobuck Beach Camping) - Neah Bay, Washington

http://www.hobuckbeachresort.com/

Hobuck Beach Resort on the Makah Indian Reservation in Neah Bay, Washington. Offering Cabins and RV and Tent Camping on the Pacific Ocean.

c-rv02.jpg

(I'm assuming he stayed in a cabin since he flew in and rented a car. I doubt he tented it or stayed with the ex.)

April 2 - 7, 2009: Vehicle rental (Thrifty); 2009 Dodge Charger, Washington license plate 877YUG; drove 637 miles. Seattle, Washington.

http://www.edmunds.com/dodge/charger/2009/
2009_dodge_charger_sedan_rt_fql_ei_1_150.jpg

April 7, 2009: Hotel reservation (Sequim Quality Inn & Suites) - Sequim, Washington.

http://www.qualityinn.com/hotel-sequim-washington-WA151

WA151A1.JPG

166 miles from Seattle to Hobuck, he drove a total of 637 in his fancy, rented Dodge Charger. That is only 305 miles unaccounted for. I believe this entire section of the trip was to roll into his old hood in a fancy car, spend the week with his daughter, see the sights, impress the folks back home. Nice family man for the first week of this 'vacation'. :sick:

I've been looking at what he rented for cars and the hotels he reserved. There is certainly a difference at different times and areas. I expected the hotels would all be motels, out of the way, cheap, etc.....Not always the case. Some are quite nice. I'm speculating that there may be information in just those pieces of this puzzle, in other words, maybe he reserved certain things based upon what kind of trip he was taking and what he planned on doing. Wouldn't be hauling bodies around in a Dodge Charger I wouldn't think and wouldn't want trace evidence left in a fancy hotel IMO.

WOW. Scary. Keyes spent a little bit of time in my hometown and all over my state creeping around. I would not be suprised if he robbed a bank in my hometown as they are "easy targets". God I am so glad this guy is locked up as I spend a lot of time outdoors doing different recreational things sometimes alone, sometimes with my SO. Ugh terrifying.

One thing I'm concerned about is the "couple" that was murdered in WA, it could have been friends/siblings/married/unmarried/etc but what if they were never reported missing?

I do not believe IK is responsible for the murders of the daughter and mother teachers in the Cascades in 2007? I think? Those murders got A LOT of media. Unless LE is trying to investigate more/etc, does kinda fit something he would do but I think another killer is responsible.

Also I'm very impressed with all the recent posts, you sleuths rule!!! I wish people could get a sleauthing license or something to work in conjunction with LE volunteers or paid research or something! :)

digndoodle: IIRC IK state several times that the abductions he did got very little air time, if any at all. If he had taken Tara and Jennifer that would completely blow those statements. That was his MO.....under the radar, and those were two fairly high profile cases. If he really wanted the DP, why not just serve those two up right off the bat if he were the guilty party?

As far as the dog hitting two places, I think he could have killed her in the house, dismembered her and dumped her in the pond, then burned the house to remove trace evidence. I don't really know the time frames, but I think it would be difficult to remove a body that had been in water for any significant length of time and I think it generally takes some time to get TM and Equasearch involved. Totally my non-professional opinion. I did find it interesting that the cadaver dogs hit was in front of the fireplace in what I assume was the living area - Blanche Campbell was on her sofa in the living room.

Also, from one of your links:
Snapdragon Rd. Fire Report & Pics - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

BBM

I agree to disagree, This case has long long haunted me in some way and is one if you are not familiar with would require tons of reading....They have tons of POI'S and almost knew an older boyfriend took her, but -0- DNA of any of these men was a match to the glove...NOTE*** Glove was not found in the fire....They searched her home and found almost nothing, went back a 2nd time and found her car was NOT like Tara would have left it....AN ENVELOPE of Money was in the front seat area (could there have been a bank robbery somewhere)??.....her cell phone and etc were found plugged into the wall in the bedroom and they noticed that her drivers seat was pushed way way back and knew immediately that Tara could have never driven that car with the seat so far back and then on this search they found a white latex glove within a very short distance of her little porch on the front....so of all the boyfriends, school kids and etc. they had suspicions on NONE matched the DNA on the glove....so that alone tells me it was somebody that Tara didn't know....Her Dog was in the outside lot un-cared for...her family said Tara always let this dog in at night to sleep in the house!!!.....IMO I think Keyes had been to this small town (since it would not be a long drive from Orlando)...staked it out as he did the curriers and at the old farmhouse I would assume a kill kit may have been buried somewhere on that property
the 1st searches turned up literally nothing, but Police got a tip that someone spotted someone on that farmhouse property acting suspicious...and when LE arrived the house had been burnt by arson.......Let me say if it had only been 1 cadaver dog....I might be willing to let my feelings go, but 3 highly trained dogs alerted to the body of water and in the middle of the house....Tara had to have been there at some point and time...and may I add when I called Ocilla Police I had to sit here on my phone and think DUH DUH DUH.....ha ha ha It was like "oh gosh, a nut-case taking up my time"...but I was able to get proper authorities to at least take my story........
I have saw 3 or 4 places where statements have been made that Keyes told FBI that he killed someone in Ocilla Georgia, I have looked and looked but found no article, then last night I was reading again and someone on webslueths stated she had seen and read the article, but apparently they did not ever post it.................You all know I'm stubborn as a mule here, UNTIL they come forth with a 100% proven abductor and killer......Keyes is my man on this one...."thats my story and I'm sticking to it"...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa