Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

From the above link:

““Due to foul play being considered in Aniah’s case, it is critical that locations do not get released to the public,” the post reads.”

I was expecting this. Tim is meticulous about this. I learned from another member here who searched for Lucas with TES that they were advised that even past search locations should not be mentioned, as TES doesn’t want even cleared areas to be known either, in case the body is moved, etc..

I know Tim has to asked in, does anyone know if he has a waiting period before he and the team will come? I know it sounds crazy in the case of a missing person, but it is expensive to travel over several states if there is a chance " missing is a mistake". JMO

Last edited:
I have to say - out of everything - I am not focused on the Venmo vs. debit card, alligators vs wild pigs, locked gate vs. open...I CANNOT get this dialogue from the supposed text/Snap messages out of my head. This does NOT make sense. I'm not sure I believe this was actually a text/snap exchange.

IF these texts/SNAPS were ACTUALLY made - there is NO way a girl would respond to a girlfriend (that is as concerned as this one claims to be by 'waiting up' and saying I love you when she is about to see her in a few seconds (insert side eye), because she is SUPPOSEDLY close to home at that point) with "I'm with Eric" "a guy I just met"...and even if AB responded to her roommate with that answer - do you really think in a MILLION YEARS a roommate/friend in which was that close to the missing that she is 'waiting up' for her would not have said something along the lines of "huh" Eric who" 'a guy you just met, where"...there is no way in the world she would not have had questions. NO WAY! I don't believe a word of this. Either these texts were never actually sent (remember they received screen shots of the SNAPs) (there are generators that can create fake text messages) OR they were sent by someone else.

Her roommate is the last person to have any KNOWN interaction with her - apparently. At that point she was close to home. (insert side eye)

The " I'm so, so sorry" does NOT sit well with me. Nobody says that. For what? I'm so, so sorry is for if you did something...so, so wrong. The phrase makes no sense being used in this context. She didnt write that. Again, this is either fabricated OR someone had her phone.

Someone who knew her, knew the override code to get into her phone vs. face recognition disabled her 360 and then turned her phone off.

I very often sit silent...I rarely even attempt to come up with a scenario that i share out loud here...but something stinks here. I am afraid we are overlooking the obvious.
I at this point, can almost guarantee that a select 1-3 people I have in mind, know EXACTLY what happened to this beautiful girl.

Time will tell. I hope I am wrong.

My roommates (who are still my best friends to this day) & I do say I love you like Aniah & her roommate did. We experienced the death of a close friend in high school via car accident so that is probably why we do that...bc you really just never know. I say that to say, in my own experience that part didn’t seem too out of the ordinary to me. JMO.
Question tho...do we know they received screen shots of the snaps? Bc if they know the exact time of the snaps, then they have to have the actual snaps themselves saved. Or there is a way in Snapchat (I just tested it to make sure) that whoever could manuever the snapchats with one finger to display the time & snap the screenshot with the other. Either way, they’d have to have the actual snapchats saved to do that. That’s why I was asking bc that would be important info to know. In regard to the I’m so sorry part. When I went to college at auburn, if my roommate who is still my best friend had waited up on my unnecessarily, I would have felt TERRIBLE & apologize lol. Also, & this is just from MY perspective, if we would go on a “date” or hangout with someone we didn’t really know, we really didn’t ask that many questions. However, we did have “code words” if you will. We’d have one for if we needed a phone call for an “emergency” to get us out of the “date” & also one for like crap is hitting the fan meaning we felt unsafe. So, that’s OUR reason for why we wouldn’t have asked a whole lot of questions. We knew that we had a way to let the other know if anything’s going down & we needed an out. One for emergency & one for not emergency. Idk Aniah’s relationship with HER roommate as to why she wasn’t questioning Aniah about this mystery dude...just pointing out my real life scenario as to why there could have been no questions asked.
You could be spot on correct! I just wanted to point out why those particular things didn’t throw a flag to me.

I have a feeling she will be found today too :(

Why are they waiting 10/11 days to do an actual search for her? Shouldn’t this have happened ASAP?!

Unless LE has some tracking information or a relevant tip to followup on, they literally are guessing at where to search. The fact that EquuSearch is involved is a good sign IMO. I don't think they would travel to search the area between two towns 50 miles apart, if she is even within this area.

@ce4au

Question tho...do we know they received screen shots of the snaps?

I am pretty sure that step dad said in that MMA interview this week that they had screen caps.

In regard to the I’m so sorry part. When I went to college at auburn, if my roommate who is still my best friend had waited up on my unnecessarily, I would have felt TERRIBLE & apologize lol.

I can relate and am this way a bit myself. Over apologizing is a common southern trait, some of us more than others. I'm always getting on to my sister for apologizing too much. It can be just a well-meaning habit.

I am still leaning towards the person sending the messages not being AB.

From the above link:

““Due to foul play being considered in Aniah’s case, it is critical that locations do not get released to the public,” the post reads.”

I was expecting this. Tim is meticulous about this. I learned from another member here who searched for Lucas with TES that they were advised that even past search locations should not be mentioned, as TES doesn’t want even cleared areas to be known either, in case the body is moved, etc..

Sounds like she was definitely killed her vehicle. This case is so puzzling.

Just watched an interview with a local reporter and Tim. He said multiple times that it doesn't look good. He's telling everyone to use their sense of smell and watch for birds. If he has all of the information the police has and he's saying those things, it sounds like he expects this to be a recovery. I can't accept that.

Also, side note, people on SM have been talking about helicopters over certain areas and someone suggested an app that shows all of the aircraft activity, even helicopters. It filled not show all helicopters... one was flying right over my head while I was at a red light, and it did not show up on the app.

I remember seeing posted upthread that Aniah turned off the life360 at the funeral to try to save her battery. My question is in this app are other people able to see if you have it enabled or not? Would someone be able to know that she had disabled it?

Totally agree with the snap exchange. Something is definitely fishy. The only way it makes sense to me is if Aniah was planning on returning home (to her apartment) with “Eric”. That would mean that this person was already in the car with her at the Chevron.
My kids use that app- If I look for their location I can see when they turned it on "saver" mode but I don't get notified when they do. So yes, someone she authorized to see her location would be able to see that her phone had location services switched off.

Just watched an interview with a local reporter and Tim. He said multiple times that it doesn't look good. He's telling everyone to use their sense of smell and watch for birds. If he has all of the information the police has and he's saying those things, it sounds like he expects this to be a recovery. I can't accept that.

Also, side note, people on SM have been talking about helicopters over certain areas and someone suggested an app that shows all of the aircraft activity, even helicopters. It filled not show all helicopters... one was flying right over my head while I was at a red light, and it did not show up on the app.

This really is starting to seem like it was a random act of foul play and that she was indeed killed right in her vehicle. LE must have found a lot blood etc in her car. From the way people are talking I'm starting to get a rage filled murder vibe.

Vehicle of missing 19-year-old, Aniah Haley Blanchard, was found

Wanted to bring this picture of Aniah’s car forward. IMO it looks as if the drivers seat is quite a ways back. I’m 5’8” and I would t be able to have good control of my SUV with the seat back that far. JMO

ETA: looks like the door has a fantastic area for prints too, unless measures were taken to prevent any being found. I highly doubt that in this case tho.

Alligators are, by far, coastal or in the lower third of most southern states. The Alabama Extension Co-Op clearly states there have been occasions where Alligators have been spotted further north but it’s the exception, not the rule. The water temperature in these areas are not conducive to typical alligator habitat. While some few wanderers may reach areas in north Mississippi and northern Alabama the vast majority do not and that isn’t debatable. Insinuating they thrive in lakes and ponds all over the Deep South is only semi accurate, they thrive all over the Deep South in the southern portions of the coastal states but they do not “thrive” outside of those areas. Any spotted are in those regions are clearly atypical but not impossible. Somehow relating Aniahs demise due to alligators would be an extremely rare situation for this part of Alabama. Not impossible but very rare nonetheless.

This is correct.

A few years ago an alligator was found somewhere along the TN River and there was a segment on the news about it because it was so unusual. The fish and wildlife representative they interviewed said that it was originally someone's pet who grew too big to be manageable so they turned it loose. He also said that it was not uncommon for alligator owners to do that, and that's how they end up in areas that are not their natural habitat such as the TN River. It's not good for the local ecosystem when gators get displaced.

The reason this subject was debated was because someone posted about the possibility of alligators in the Auburn area being used as a way to dispose of a body. It was said that there were gators all over the South, and that is not correct. The point was to dispel myths about the South, and the improbability of Aniah's death by alligator attack.

I think she very well could be in the forest along 1-85 between Auburn and Montgomery. It seems like LE believes that possibility as well. There doesn't seem to be much hope that Aniah survived whatever happened to her that night based on the evidence in the car.

Texas Equusearch has a tough job right now. Much respect to Tim Miller and his team.

Could you please post the link to the video tysm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members