Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may have already been discussed, I’ve never posted and haven’t read entire thread, but Snapchat and more specifically the “snap map” has always been a worry for me as mother. Apologies I couldn’t be more brief, but Snapchat can be used as a stalking tool.

1. Depending on personal settings, Snapchat users (when within a certain vicinity of each other) can “drop” or share their snap profile to anyone close in their quick add feature, and if accepted, are immediately Snapchat friends.
  2. That unknown person can then see their new “friend” on the Snapchat map if their location is turned on in their settings(very common in the college scene)
  3. Snapchat map allows you to see if that person is driving, sometimes shows them sleeping, and even can show an accurate location down to the street/area someone is located.
  4. You do not have to have any Snapchat conversations, Send snaps, or have any interaction whatsoever with someone to view their location at any time once you’re Snapchat friends.
  5. This is probably has nothing to do with this case, just wanted to point out that this COULD be used as a tool to stalk any individual. Angela said that the Snapchat messages to her roommate did not sound like verbiage Aniah uses. To me, why not just turn the phone off? So either Aniah or someone specifically went into that app. Why? Because Aniah told her abductor that her roommate would alert her family or police if she didn’t respond? Could the connection between Aniah and her abductor have been related solely to that app? And that could be the “set up” being referenced. If so then that person would have reason to go into that app(other than buying more time). That person would know to remove themself from her Snapchat friends list prior to Aniah’s Phone going dark. Otherwise, why not just turn her phone off or throw it out? I know Snapchat has records of whether or not someone has sent or received messages and from who, but do they also keep a “friendship history” of each account? I wonder if that information could be obtained? If not, then that would be a pretty easy way for someone that preys on random victims to eliminate their prior connection to their victim.

This is probably nothing but someone posted another address for IY (320 Cullman St,Montgomery Al) and the google street view of that address has what I think is a Silver or Gold 2000’s model Lincoln parked inside the fence of a very close neighbor. This is also the same street where another friend of IY’s (who publicly defended him on FB) had listed (320 Cullman Street) as his address on file when arrested for I believe a crime of a sexual nature. I’m saying if he “ran” with boys on this street that were also trouble I’d love to know who lived at the house where that Lincoln is parked...thoughts?
Would you mind trying to find something that links IY to 320 Cullman Street? I think that may be an error and he is actually linked to 326

Last edited:
change the streetview date to 2009, Could one of those people be a younger yazeed?
Could be. Also weird that they seem to be crowded around a white town car (cars are not my thing, so I could be wrong). I would think 10 years later it's not the same car, but that's kind of strange. You can see the license plate in the street view, but it's too blurry to read.

This may have already been discussed, I’ve never posted and haven’t read entire thread, but Snapchat and more specifically the “snap map” has always been a worry for me as mother. Apologies I couldn’t be more brief, but Snapchat can be used as a stalking tool.

1. Depending on personal settings, Snapchat users (when within a certain vicinity of each other) can “drop” or share their snap profile to anyone close in their quick add feature, and if accepted, are immediately Snapchat friends.
  2. That unknown person can then see their new “friend” on the Snapchat map if their location is turned on in their settings(very common in the college scene)
  3. Snapchat map allows you to see if that person is driving, sometimes shows them sleeping, and even can show an accurate location down to the street/area someone is located.
  4. You do not have to have any Snapchat conversations, Send snaps, or have any interaction whatsoever with someone to view their location at any time once you’re Snapchat friends.
  5. This is probably has nothing to do with this case, just wanted to point out that this COULD be used as a tool to stalk any individual. Angela said that the Snapchat messages to her roommate did not sound like verbiage Aniah uses. To me, why not just turn the phone off? So either Aniah or someone specifically went into that app. Why? Because Aniah told her abductor that her roommate would alert her family or police if she didn’t respond? Could the connection between Aniah and her abductor have been related solely to that app? And that could be the “set up” being referenced. If so then that person would have reason to go into that app(other than buying more time). That person would know to remove themself from her Snapchat friends list prior to Aniah’s Phone going dark. Otherwise, why not just turn her phone off or throw it out? I know Snapchat has records of whether or not someone has sent or received messages and from who, but do they also keep a “friendship history” of each account? I wonder if that information could be obtained? If not, then that would be a pretty easy way for someone that preys on random victims to eliminate their prior connection to their victim.
Welcome to Ws LBHB, thanks for the informative and interesting first post!

Unsure which house is 320.(Circa 2009)
Google Maps
It looks like 320 is the house they are standing in front of. If you go back to the 2014 view, the house numbers are more clear when you zoom in. From what I can tell, they are standing in front of 320. To the left of that is 326, and to the left of that is 327. There is a large tree in the front yard of the house to the left of 327, so the house number isn't visible. But that's the one where the car is parked in the 2014 view that was being discussed earlier.

It looks like 320 is the house they are standing in front of. If you go back to the 2014 view, the house numbers are more clear when you zoom in. From what I can tell, they are standing in front of 320. To the left of that is 326, and to the left of that is 327. There is a large tree in the front yard of the house to the left of 327, so the house number isn't visible. But that's the one where the car is parked in the 2014 view that was being discussed earlier.
Yes! Yes! Yes! wareaglemama!!

I see this. It is alarming and looks like some kind of criminal activity occurred there but I’m afraid posting may be against TOS rules as we are not allowed to sleuth family and so far I don’t think we have linked IY to these addresses. Anyone rechecking arrest docs? If u find one with one of these addresses please post.
I believe this lists his permanent address at 326 Cullman: Florida Department of Corrections

I found additional records for his Florida arrest in June 2017. The date is off by 10 days so I’m not sure if this is separate or same.

I hope someone can explain to me.

Supervised Population Information Detail

It also lists an address for him in Montgomery of
326 CULLMAN ST
MONTGOMERY, AL 36104
Google Maps

And a mugshot we’ve not seen before. View attachment 215446

So far we know he committed crimes in Florida, Alabama, Kansas and was arrested in Missouri. Why has he been in so many locations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix