Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gag order is supposed to include all potential witnesses. After it was put in place her parents have done interviews. IY’s lawyer then specifically pointed this out in his motion asking that they not be allowed to do that because they could be asked to testify if there is a trial. The hearing in on the 20th so the judge hasn’t made the ruling on that yet.

Right, so Aniah's parents are not under the gag order.

I’ve seen a few people here saying that the gag order has been extended to Aniah’s family. Is that true? I know that IY’s attorney filed a motion asking for the gag order to be extended to Aniah’s family, but last I heard, the judge said he’d address it at the Nov 20th preliminary hearing.

Lee County DA: Montgomery’s leniency allowed Ibraheem Yazeed to kidnap Aniah Blanchard

Lee County District Judge Russell Bush on Friday said he would address the attorneys’ motions on Nov. 20 at the same time Yazeed is set to have his preliminary hearing.

Did I miss something?
I hope not. They are her voice. Without them she doesn't have anyone.

This constant talk of gag orders is getting to be like the tangent of the crocodile situation a few threads back. There's a gag order. That's it. The reason many people are upset is because they aren't in the know. The public is not entitled to this information. I think it's time to move on from the gag order talk.

I know TES is coming back. As anyone herd when? She needed to be found before IY goes to court:( on the 20th. I am afraid without her he may make bail. That would put everyone from Auburn to Montgomery in danger.:mad:

I know TES is coming back. As anyone herd when? She needed to be found before IY goes to court:( on the 20th. I am afraid without her he may make bail. That would put everyone from Auburn to Montgomery in danger.:mad:
I think they are either on the way or already there. They were looking for a plane or helicopter to assist with the search starting tomorrow.

This is a tricky topic to bring up on here, but has something unusual/new happened? Please be careful in what/how you say it, as I don't want anyone getting in any trouble on this thread.

Okay I think this is actually allowed bc it inolves the tweet in MSM. The tweet that Summer put out about "Eric" that we have seen in the MSM has now been deleted after Aniah's mother tweeted her to take it down. I cannot post the link to Aniah's mom's twitter(also its def her Twitter because Walt's verified account is following it) as we are not allowed to sleuth family members on WS but because this tweet of Summer was in MSM I think it's OK to post that it's now been deleted. It seemed like Aniah's mom was not happy at all.

@sillybilly please remove this post if this is not allowed and sincerely apologies in advance if I broke a rule.

ETA: This MSM video has the tweet in it:

Last edited:
@sillybilly please remove this post if this is not allowed and sincerely apologies in advance if I broke a rule.

ETA: Trying to find link to MSM article that contains tweet I'm referencing. If someone finds it please post.

Thanks, WillieFan21. In case it's not allowed, I deleted that portion on my reply. I probably shouldn't have even asked, but my curiosity got the best of me. I'll blame it on the bear - seems like something he'd ask, lol. (No, it's my fault, if it's not allowed - my apologies, if it's a problem).

You may discuss the tweet that was referenced in MSM, what was said about it in MSM, and the fact that it has been removed. You may not sleuth the actual social media that the tweet was sourced from.

HTH

How can he make bail? He messed up his probation from a previous criminal case, he's staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member