Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another weird thing about the snap chat messages is that if aniah didn't send them, Who ever did would have had no idea who they were replying to if this was random.

Why would you send a message to somebody saying, i'm with eric, i just met him, late at night when you don't know who you are sending the message to?. For all the perp knew she could have had a boy friend, sending a message saying your with a guy you just met late at night would raise instant alarm bells to a friend/family member who knew she had a boyfriend.

Why not just say i have to stop by walmart or something. that's open 24/7 and ins't going to raise any suspicion, The i'm with eric, i just met him thing has always sounded super weird for a perp to message, why even message at all just throw the phone out.

Ahhh i dunno man this case just has so many weird things going on.

I don't see how it was planned either, however the mother did say on doctor phil that she knows something that's not out in the public that we obviously don't know. she obviously has reason to believe it was planned, i don't think she would suggest this for no reason.
I think she’s desperately hoping it was planned so she can believe there is still a possibility Aniah is alive.

I think the reality is that it was completely impulsive and random, Aniah fought him, he punched her hard enough to kill her, and that was the end of that. He dumped her body somewhere, ditched the car, and fled.

Hi!

Can anyone tell me if LE have said how and/or when the damage to Aniah's car occurred?

I've tried to find that info. but haven't been able to do so.

This case is really bothering me. I live along one of several possible routes between Montgomery and Pensacola. I am a nature lover and spend lots of time out in our rivers & creeks. I can't go out at all without constantly scanning my surroundings... knowing that Aniah could be anywhere. I have noticed a super heightened presence of state troopers and other LE along several interstate exits. I doubt it has anything to do with searching for Aniah but it is definitely a noticeable increase over the past week. I can't help but think that the cold is coming and there will be lots of hunters out and about... I pray she isn't out in the elements but also pray she is found, wherever she is!

My fear is that Aniah was taken to be used and passed along to others to be used even more.

I don't know that human trafficking is involved here (I think if she was taken to be passed along, that it would have been among "friends" not "clients') but I have to say that human trafficking is absolutely RAMPANT in our area. It is so much worse than the average person realizes.

I have Life360 and it does drain your battery so I can see turning that one off, but I never think to turn my "find my phone" option off on my iPhone. And I think that is how you track on the find friends app. And Life360 would probably not include friends, unless her entire circle of family wanted to know where those friends were too. I am sure LE has looked into this all. Which is what makes me wonder how her mom got the idea someone planned it...
I think I now have all of my Apps set to Allow Location Services ONLY when I’m using the App. I don’t think the Find Friends App can locate people who don’t have allow it selected.

"The I'm with Eric, I just met him," might not be that unusual for a college kid. The roommate might be thinking, "OK, I know when to but out." ... or at least that might be what a perp would think (assuming he sent the text). He might be thinking it gives cover for her being out all night. With a famous stepfather she could have been a ransom target. If she was predictable in her routine, the Chevron might have been the place they knew she would be. If IY is a loyal grunt for his gang, they would be the accomplices, and hard to get for LE. This doesn't rule out a "friend" accomplice. He or she could have been coerced through drug issues. In this scenario AB could still be alive. We don't know what type of blood evidence LE found. If it was something like spatter from a gunshot or a vicious punch there is a chance it wasn't fatal. If they got her to Montgomery quickly they may have kept her alive for the ransom.

Hi!

Can anyone tell me if LE have said how and/or when the damage to Aniah's car occurred?

I've tried to find that info. but haven't been able to do so.

This case is really bothering me. I live along one of several possible routes between Montgomery and Pensacola. I am a nature lover and spend lots of time out in our rivers & creeks. I can't go out at all without constantly scanning my surroundings... knowing that Aniah could be anywhere. I have noticed a super heightened presence of state troopers and other LE along several interstate exits. I doubt it has anything to do with searching for Aniah but it is definitely a noticeable increase over the past week. I can't help but think that the cold is coming and there will be lots of hunters out and about... I pray she isn't out in the elements but also pray she is found, wherever she is!

My fear is that Aniah was taken to be used and passed along to others to be used even more.

I don't know that human trafficking is involved here (I think if she was taken to be passed along, that it would have been among "friends" not "clients') but I have to say that human trafficking is absolutely RAMPANT in our area. It is so much worse than the average person realizes.

BBM i thought it was said that the blood evidence in her car was consistent with a life threatening injury, which usually means she would be deceased.

"The I'm with Eric, I just met him," might not be that unusual for a college kid. The roommate might be thinking, "OK, I know when to but out." ... or at least that might be what a perp would think (assuming he sent the text). He might be thinking it gives cover for her being out all night. With a famous stepfather she could have been a ransom target. If she was predictable in her routine, the Chevron might have been the place they knew she would be. If IY is a loyal grunt for his gang, they would be the accomplices, and hard to get for LE. This doesn't rule out a "friend" accomplice. He or she could have been coerced through drug issues. In this scenario AB could still be alive. We don't know what type of blood evidence LE found. If it was something like spatter from a gunshot or a vicious punch there is a chance it wasn't fatal. If they got her to Montgomery quickly they may have kept her alive for the ransom.
Three weeks after losing a "life threatening amount of blood" seems unlikely she is alive.

I think what OP is saying is that her roommate should have known pretty quickly that something was wrong when she wasn’t home within a few minutes, if she was heading home from the Chevron.

That part honestly doesn’t concern me. It could really be as simple as roommate relieved to finally hear from her, now believed she was OK , went to bed (early work next day?) and didn’t notice anything wrong till morning. I never got a bad feeling about the roommate.

Did they find her phone? How could they know all her social media apps? If I went missing I don't think my parents would know all the social media I'm on.
My IPhone Apps are identical to those on my IPad- if anyone could find a way into that, they could find mine. There are some sites online you can most of that info if you look enough. Other WSers her can attest to that.

If one of my friends sent me a text with info that sounded off to me - like something out of character - I’d probably hit the call button just to ask if she was OK. If she didn’t answer, then I’d be worried.

That part honestly doesn’t concern me. It could really be as simple as roommate relieved to finally hear from her, now believed she was OK , went to bed (early work next day?) and didn’t notice anything wrong till morning. I never got a bad feeling about the roommate.
I am the OP, what I thought roommate knew she was at curb store. She would know that she should be home soon.Knox pionted out that roommate did not know where she was. My mistake. I was in no way blaming the roommate.

I thought I read on one of the news articles about IY that he had allegedly intended to hold AB for ransom. Trying to find the source. Maybe someone told him that AB had money-I believe I read that he was unemployed at the time of the alleged kidnapping. AB seems as if she is loved and well-cared for by many family members- including her stepfather who is a bit of a celebrity. If IY knew of her and her stepfather’s career, she might have seemed like “easy pickings” to snatch and hold onto until the Blanchard family paid enough to let her go. (Look how quickly and how high the reward money climbed.) My guess is that AB had more fight in her than he expected, so the plan didn’t go smoothly the way he thought it would. I would wager he took her kindness for weakness, which was a serious mistake on his part. Moo

What do you find weird? Looks pretty simple to me, maniac took what he wanted all that's left is to find her body

Based on the Dr. Phil interview, Aniah's parents think she was set up by someone who knows her well. The parents have more info than we do (assuming you don't have more info). The police and DA have had very few press conferences, and haven't released many details. TEC came for 9 days, asked for a helicopter and boat, and abruptly left the same day. LE said there will be more arrests but haven't announced any more arrests. This violent offender was let out on bail in the first place. Sunday afternoon hearing for IY at which a gag order was put into place. Nope, nothing weird about this case.

This is my first comment on this site. This is how I think it all played out, but is my opinion only:

I think it was a planned crime (robbery, carjacking and/or rape) but the victim was random. In one of IY’s prior robberies, he only got $40 from someone so there isn’t a huge wealth criteria to be his victim (this makes sense because Aniah wasn’t carrying a purse, drove a “normal” car and may not have appeared super wealthy).

Yazeed was possibly staying in a local hotel or w/ friends/other gang members. He either (a) walked to the Chevron OR (b) he and a friend drove the grey car. IY saw AB and decided she would be the victim and he forced her into her car at Chevron.

A witness saw the kidnapping. It was possibly the person in the grey car (assuming (a) above). They left the store before going inside. Cashier saw the grey car and AB’s car leave. He/she assumed IY was in the grey car b/c maybe he was the only other customer in the store at that time. This accounts for the first reports of IY leaving in a grey car. OR (if (b) above) the friend left in the grey car, and again, it was assumed that IY was driving. OR the witness was the cashier (LE said witness was outside to protect cashier’s identity) or it was just someone driving by/stopped at a light. Who it was really isn’t important, just trying to account for the mysterious grey car.

IY took AB to where he was staying or to a deserted location (friend possibly followed in grey car). During the drive, she fought, he hit something and it caused the car damage.

Snapchat messages – AB got a message from her roommate and AB told him she needed to text back or the roommate would call her parents. IY didn’t want to alert her friend so he let AB text her back. AB texted back with cryptic message about “Eric” knowing her roommate would not know that name and/or would think it is unusual. This would not alert IY to anything but could possibly alert suspicion in her roommate. Roommate said she was going to bed and AB knew her hint didn’t work. “I’m so, so sorry. I love you too” could actually be a message to her family (something that wouldn’t be too obvious for IY). Her phone was then turned off.

Within one hour, she was beaten, robbed and/or raped (possibly by more than IY) in Auburn. Perhaps, IY discovered her step-dad is a pro-fighter. Instead of leaving her alive (as in the other cases), he panicked and thought he needed to kill her so she couldn’t identify him. Or maybe her beating was so bad that it killed her unintentionally. Or maybe he killed her on purpose.

He put her in the passenger seat in her car and drove toward Montgomery (friend possibly followed in grey car). She was dumped in the forest on the way to Montgomery or in the Alabama River (I believe there was a former victim that never came forward who was threatened with being thrown in the AL River). He left her car at an apartment complex. A friend picked him up or he went with the friend in the grey car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993