Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few (3 from what I can see) bodies of water in the immediate area of the Chevron. I sincerely hope they have searched those water areas.

Placing a person in water is a sure way to dilute DNA and escalate decomposition so that a MOD/COD is hard - and often impossible - to determine. imo :(

View attachment 216823
I would look at the area around the Auburn Beef Unit (marked in red), not as many people nothing over there pretty well camouflaged from main road.

Imgur
Imgur
FUsc7KI

gw6dMiJ

Clarion/chevron is in the bottom right corner of the first picture

Last edited:
I been following the case since the beginning and I’m a long time observer of this site. Thank you for all the wonderful info y’all have been providing.

I’m not sure why I’m posting, I’m sure y’all have already discussed it but I feel like AB may have caused IY to crash her vehicle by grabbing the steering wheel. They could have been in the middle of nowhere and she felt it was her last chance to stop him. It could also happened in the middle of a struggle. Either way, I feel like she caused them to crash into something, it made him mad, he walked over to the passenger side of her vehicle and that’s when he hurt her.

In my late teens I made a significant lifestyle change, not intentionally, it just sort of happened. I was introduced to people from all walks of life, I encountered many new environments and was exposed to various cultures. I had some of the best and some of the worst experiences of my life during this time but I would not change it for anything.

I grew up in a somewhat typical middle class family and was born and raised Catholic. I lived in a single family home in a small New England city with a population of approximately 35k people. Before making this change I did not realize “how good” I really had it. Part of this world lives by a different set of rules that has been ingrained over many years. The outcome of a situation can differ for a variety of factors, People do not have identical experiences and things may be done differently for that reason. Staying out of other peoples business is the norm for many because they were raised that way.

Staying out of other peoples business is the norm for many because they were raised that way.

RSBM

Yes, while I agree that this is the most polite way to be ... when a girl is abducted, when a person is being raped, when someone is being seriously hurt by another, I think it becomes everybody's business ... because, really, do we want to live in a world where these things are 'okay' 'overlooked' 'that person really needs help but it's not my business' 'I am only going to help if the victim is someone I know'?

As your signature line says 'defending the defenseless' ...... hopefully before they are seriously harmed, and not just afterwards.

imo

RSBM

Yes, while I agree that this is the most polite way to be ... when a girl is abducted, when a person is being raped, when someone is being seriously hurt by another, I think it becomes everybody's business ... because, really, do we want to live in a world where these things are 'okay' 'overlooked' 'that person really needs help but it's not my business' 'I am only going to help if the victim is someone I know'?

As your signature line says 'defending the defenseless' ...... hopefully before they are seriously harmed, and not just afterwards.

imo
I agree. I am not sure what the man saw or thought while it was happening, but if he could tell it was a kidnapping and not a domestic dispute, then I’m very surprised he didn’t call the police. He could have gotten the license plate and anonymously called in what he had just seen. Even if it was a domestic situation in his eyes. Did he say he saw a gun or weapon? I doubt the man would have been harmed by telling, so it’s confusing.

If your a informant for a much bigger sting they'll protect you, so the informant can bring in bigger things
2. And... About that Lincoln...we cannot put that to rest because I don’t give a flyin’ flip about what this detective says, LE did not list it on IY’s POI bulletin because they got a tip from a New York psychic!
New York psychic??

I been following the case since the beginning and I’m a long time observer of this site. Thank you for all the wonderful info y’all have been providing.

I’m not sure why I’m posting, I’m sure y’all have already discussed it but I feel like AB may have caused IY to crash her vehicle by grabbing the steering wheel. They could have been in the middle of nowhere and she felt it was her last chance to stop him. It could also happened in the middle of a struggle. Either way, I feel like she caused them to crash into something, it made him mad, he walked over to the passenger side of her vehicle and that’s when he hurt her.
WELCOME!!!!

I don’t think he was an Uber driver, but I don’t have a lot to back my opinion up. Just my sense of it. If he was, he should be able to prove that easily to clear his name. Also, if he’s a totally innocent Uber driver (especially if he did something as brave as kicking IY out on the side of the road and calling 911 on him), it is absurdly reckless for his name to have been released.

IMO, Dave Johnson knows IY. What I’m wondering now that we’re talking about that piece of it is how LE found him in Pensacola so fast. I don’t actually remember much about his arrest, I need to go back and research. How is it that they found him so fast, on foot and in the woods, in another state?

I'm wondering if Dave Johnson was the one that tipped LE to his whereabouts in Pensacola and that's why he wasn't arrested for transporting a POI. Maybe an informant. JMO.

It was talked about when Attorney Beavers questioned the detective in the video.
I watched video again, and did here psychic mentioned. I in no way believe in psychics, but with that being said, in 1988 a 7 year old was murdered about 1 mile from my home. Years later the TV show Psychic Detective did a show on the case called" Hare Evidence", psychic helped solve because murderer was caught with her rabbit. Her name was Jessica Reinhardt.

Last edited:
I haven’t read through all the posts lately, it’s too hard to keep up. But, how did the gas station not catch the kidnapping on camera?

I don't think you were answered (my apologies if this is repeated info) but if I recall correctly, the gas station cameras only pointed at the door of the gas station and did not film the rest of the parking lot. I'm sorry I don't have a news source to back this up, but perhaps someone else can assist.

Maybe someone has answered this already, but Auburn folks, what is this to the left of the Clarion? Also, this is the first time that I've noticed the road that others have talked about that cuts back behind the hotel.

ChevronClarion_zpshgpawhts.png

Maybe someone has answered this already, but Auburn folks, what is this to the left of the Clarion? Also, this is the first time that I've noticed the road that others have talked about that cuts back behind the hotel.

If you look at it from behind the sushi bar, it appears to be some warehouses. They are owned by the same people who own the hotel, according to property records. I would assume they are hotel storage and cleaning facilities, but that's just a guess.

The search party suspended their search for this weekend and are trying to get the word out for hunters to be on the lookout due to hunting season starting tomorrow. I’m not sure what areas hunters in the area generally go to but if she’s out there hopefully the hunting community can help solve this case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod