Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

Comment I saved early on in the investigation~~Moo to all of this...

Brunson

Oct 25

More
Replying to @summer_whatley
Her roommate is one of my friends sister and apparently APD and the FBI have surveillance footage of her at two different Chevron’s on South College at around 1:30

Brunson

Oct 25

More
Her roommate is one of my friends sister and apparently APD and the FBI have surveillance footage of her at two different Chevron’s on South College at around 1:30
This is a big point of debate as to whether that time is accurate...I don’t think it is. That’s also on someone else’s SM that is just replying to Summer. Is this allowed? It does involve her SM but it isn’t her...can someone advise?

This is a big point of debate as to whether that time is accurate...I don’t think it is. That’s also on someone else’s SM that is just replying to Summer. Is this allowed? It does involve her SM but it isn’t her...can someone advise?

I'd think this would be considered hearsay as it's not published by a media outlet.

Knowing that these agencies do NOT share anything they know, it appears to be information shared with them. So whomever the source is, would have directed APD & FBI to look into Chevrons, at that time.

AB's disappearance was not a known fact until the following day (failure to appear at work).

I'd think this would be considered hearsay as it's not published by a media outlet.

Knowing that these agencies do NOT share anything they know, it appears to be information shared with them. So whomever the source is, would have directed APD & FBI to look into Chevrons, at that time.

AB's disappearance was not a known fact until the following day (failure to appear at work).
I question the timing of when this was apparently posted (10/25).
It was my understanding that LE didn't check video from the 1st Chevron until after AB's parents informed LE of the Venmo credit card transaction, which I thought was later.
Also, if LE had reviewed video from both Chevrons by 10/25, they would have seen IY in both videos and IY being in her car and they should have issued the POI pictures on about 10/26 instead of 11/6.
If this Brunson SM message is true and LE did review the two S College Chevrons' videos before 10/25, the only explanations I can see are:
1.) the 2nd gas station video cited in the murder affidavit is not the Chevron on S College where the roommate was allegedly recorded, or
2.) they just messed up and overlooked it.

It was my understanding that LE didn't check video from the 1st Chevron until after AB's parents informed LE of the Venmo credit card transaction, which I thought was later.
Also, if LE had reviewed video from both Chevrons by 10/25, they would have seen IY in both videos and IY being in her car and they should have issued the POI pictures on about 10/26 instead of 11/6.
If this Brunson SM message is true and LE did review the two S College Chevrons' videos before 10/25, the only explanations I can see are:
1.) the 2nd gas station video cited in the murder affidavit is not the Chevron on S College where [edit: AB] was allegedly recorded, or
I just realized that he meant they have footage of AB at both of the Chevrons, not the roommate.

Brunson

Oct 25

More

If the time sequence matches, this makes the most sense to me. I think Aniah thought she was doing a quick, good deed that night and harm came to her after leaving the second Chevron. I suspect she was still driving after the second Chevron and a gun was pulled shortly after that.

1.) the 2nd gas station video cited in the murder affidavit is not the Chevron on S College where the roommate was allegedly recorded, or
I really think that time is off...I feel like I should also point out that in Auburn any timestamp that comes from a tower (like for example cell phone, etc.) bounces back & forth between Georgia time & Alabama time. I have to keep my cell phone on the setting that doesn’t allow it to change time zones automatically. Depending on how the camera was receiving its time stamp...that could explain why it was off. If it was in fact at 1:30 AM at the second gas station...that throws a wrench in the timeline big time lol.

Also, I believe in that same posts/thread this person also says something about a gas station off 65? I’ll try to look it up...Which we have heard nothing about...

ETA: The part about I-65 was in reference to a last ping of her cell phone...still we have never heard anything about that. & if her phone went dead at 11:57 PM like her mom said, they wouldn’t have had time to get that far.

Last edited:
I really think that time is off...I feel like I should also point out that in Auburn any timestamp that comes from a tower (like for example cell phone, etc.) bounces back & forth between Georgia time & Alabama time.

Seconding this. The area between Valley and the other side of Auburn is really bad about time bouncing back and forth.

I really think that time is off...I feel like I should also point out that in Auburn any timestamp that comes from a tower (like for example cell phone, etc.) bounces back & forth between Georgia time & Alabama time. I have to keep my cell phone on the setting that doesn’t allow it to change time zones automatically. Depending on how the camera was receiving its time stamp...that could explain why it was off. If it was in fact at 1:30 AM at the second gas station...that throws a wrench in the timeline big time lol.

Also, I believe in that same posts/thread this person also says something about a gas station off 65? I’ll try to look it up...Which we have heard nothing about...

ETA: The part about I-65 was in reference to a last ping of her cell phone...still we have never heard anything about that. & if her phone went dead at 11:57 PM like her mom said, they wouldn’t have had time to get that far.
IY's residence per the 1st affidavit is ~1/2 mile west of I65, just south of the I65/I85 interchange. Maybe he plugged the phone into a charger and it booted up at or near this residence. I don't know about cell ping location accuracy, but as of 10/25 LE had not identified IY as a POI, so if this occurred at the house, LE may have assumed it was on the interstate. If he charged it in a vehicle in route to his residence (probably not in AB's CRV), it may have automatically booted up on i65s and then he turned it back off.
Affidavit of man charged with kidnapping Aniah Blanchard says witness saw her forced into vehicle

Thinking back, did anyone ever find any information as to why IY had the aka of Laquetta Nicole Lamar and Ibraheema Yazeed, names usually thought of as female names? I really find that odd and can't find anything else about it. I'm sure it was in some way used deceptively. Just curious as to why he chose feminine names.

Thinking back, did anyone ever find any information as to why IY had the aka of Laquetta Nicole Lamar and Ibraheema Yazeed, names usually thought of as female names? I really find that odd and can't find anything else about it. I'm sure it was in some way used deceptively. Just curious as to why he chose feminine names.
I’m curious on that as well.

I haven’t seen anywhere that it was specifically IY’s driveway. Just that it was a residence I think...
I feel like it was DJ Sr. driveway. DJ Sr.'s son-in-law AF helped despose of evidence. DJ Sr. lied to police when he told them IY left with a woman. He later admitted IY left with DJ III (on the way to Florida). I think IY told DJ III that he killed a girl. She reached for the gun. JMO

I can't see him using that name in person. Could it be as simple as a fake name he registered a cell phone under, or a fake name he used to book a hotel room? Something kind of meaningless like that? Maybe even a fake social media profile he set up at some point that somehow played into his robbery cases of men at hotels?

played into his robbery cases of men at hotels?
I think this might be it, or identity theft.
Internet searches found a person by this name (LNL) living in Montgomery. I didn’t find another by this name anywhere else. There was a booking photo of another person with a similar name in Montgomery (bright red hair dye). Her first name started with an “L” but was different. I can’t remember can’t remember what it was.

"Laquetta Lamar is 32 years old, and lives in Alabama. Possible related people for Laquetta Lamar include Albert Jerome Lamar, Felicia Denise Lamar, Jennifer S Lamar, Mary Ann Lamar, Monica Lamar, and many others. On file we have 13 emails for Laquetta including qu**@sexy.net, qu**@sex.com, quita*****@red.com, and 10 other email addresses. On record we show 10 phone numbers associated with Laquetta in area codes such as 334. You can view more information on Laquetta Lamar below. "https://www.instantcheckmate.com/people/laquetta-lamar/

Could be nothing, this is all I found, interesting that the emails have sex. in it.

"Laquetta Lamar is 32 years old, and lives in Alabama. Possible related people for Laquetta Lamar include Albert Jerome Lamar, Felicia Denise Lamar, Jennifer S Lamar, Mary Ann Lamar, Monica Lamar, and many others. On file we have 13 emails for Laquetta including qu**@sexy.net, qu**@sex.com, quita*****@red.com, and 10 other email addresses. On record we show 10 phone numbers associated with Laquetta in area codes such as 334. You can view more information on Laquetta Lamar below. "https://www.instantcheckmate.com/people/laquetta-lamar/

Could be nothing, this is all I found, interesting that the emails have sex. in it.
This makes me wonder if this is a fake persona he used to traffick people or to solicit others for prostitution. Maybe he catfished to scam folks, too. Moo

WOW. Not thinking much into it, I looked up sex.com to see what kind of email address that would be. At the bottom of the page there was a listing for "school girls exposed".
I still think there is more to this story.

IY does look like someone who would dress up as a girl. MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod