Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

Just curious...

Can a thread be made for a suspect? Seems like Yahzeed is going to be an interesting subject, just wondering if there's a way to get all info about him/his crimes in one place...
I thought that would be interesting too. Maybe under crimes in the news? I’m not sure? I’m not an old enough member to know. Anybody?

Still think about this young lady, as it was one of the first cases I thoroughly followed. Saw a video of her mom saying they finally are releasing her remains and her funeral will be in the exact same church that her mom.last saw her alive, She travelled all the way for the family friend funeral, there and back and on her way home, just stopped to get some chips and she was kidnapped and murdered. Just sad. Hope you can finally rest Aniah and be with your 1st brother watching over the rest of your siblings.

Just went & looked on the court site. He's not there thru 8/17/20.

Is there "something" going on in Alabama on 8/15 & 8/16? All the counties I just looked up - nothing came up for those dates. Something special for Alabama?
Just curious! :)

It will be one year this week that this beautiful young lady was taken from her loved ones. Aniah your mom will never let your name be forgotten. Strength to her and all your loved ones. Rest in Peace and may justice be served.

Hard to believe that it's already circling back to a year...just a senseless, senseless crime and loss of life.

Hard to believe that it's already circling back to a year...just a senseless, senseless crime and loss of life.

Extremely senseless. What is even sadder, she literally just came from a funeral that day for a family friend lost in a car accident. Last time her mom saw her alive was at a funeral.

There are just too many people out there who feel entitled to take innocent people lives.

Do you guys think criminals like Yazeed have remorse after the fact , like he is sitting in prison saying why I killed this woman or is just solely about getting caught. Like have him watch the mom crying everyday for what he did.

Do you guys think criminals like Yazeed have remorse after the fact , like he is sitting in prison saying why I killed this woman or is just solely about getting caught. Like have him watch the mom crying everyday for what he did.
I don't think criminals on his level have any remorse whatsoever! JMO

No, doubtful that man feels remorse, he has no love or compassion in his heart, not even for himself
because he is cold-blooded and does not even know what it is to be human.
imo, speculation.

His prior violent history tells us he is a sociopath. He has no human compassion, Yazeed follows whatever impulse occurs to him at any given time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back