Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

I just got on this thread. I've seen the headlines about her missing. Now this...
Could you tell me if this was a setup like the stepdad said/thought on Dr Phil. Or was it random? Sorry if already discussed but I can't find the answer.
I think random. Just at the wroning place at the wroning time. Evii people leark in the dark. I wish she had bought chip in daylight instead of Darkness. A few minutes changed so many
peoples lives.

Last edited:
From what I am told these men such as Leo the way they earn authority is to find these woman get them to about to be shipped. Off overseas used as sex partners the more you turn in the more higher up you go where eventually you earn th right to go yourself and they will take care of you over there , along the way some women you get act up retaliate and fight and they get put down... what he believes is they have found a drop off we’re his women that acted up had to be left so there may be several bodies in this area including fishers women!!!!!

From what I am told these men such as Leo the way they earn authority is to find these woman get them to about to be shipped. Off overseas used as sex partners the more you turn in the more higher up you go where eventually you earn th right to go yourself and they will take care of you over there , along the way some women you get act up retaliate and fight and they get put down... what he believes is they have found a drop off we’re his women that acted up had to be left so there may be several bodies in this area including fishers women!!!!!
Makes perfect since he also said that we’re the killers was running to Florida for to get on boat before he went to jail

I just got on this thread. I've seen the headlines about her missing. Now this...
Could you tell me if this was a setup like the stepdad said/thought on Dr Phil. Or was it random? Sorry if already discussed but I can't find the answer.

It appears to be random: From The Montgomery ADVERTISER:

Three suspects arrested in connection with Blanchard’s disappearance.
1. Ibraheem Yazeed identified by a witness as the individual he observed forcing Blanchard into a vehicle against her will and then leaving with her in the vehicle from an Auburn convenience station.

At the time of Blanchard's disappearance, Yazeed was free on a $295,000 on charges of kidnapping, attempted murder, robbery and possession of marijuana in connection to the beating of two men in a Montgomery hotel in January. Auburn police Chief Paul Register said during a conference that it's still unknown if Blanchard was familiar with Yazeed prior to the alleged kidnapping. "We don't have any reason to know that she was familiar with him but we certainly can't rule out completely that there would have been some knowledge," the chief said. "But at this point we don't have knowledge she knew him."

2. Antwain Shamar “Squirmy” Fisher: Arrested by Auburn Police Department in Montgomery on Friday night, was charged with first-degree kidnapping in Blanchard's disappearance. According to Fisher's charging documents, he disposed of evidence and provided transportation for Yazeed. The records do not say what evidence he is alleged to have handled.

3. The third suspect, David Lee Johnson Jr., 63, of Montgomery, was charged with hindering prosecution in connection to Aniah Blanchard's disappearance, allegedly lied to police about his son's involvement with Ibraheem Yazeed. Johnson's charging documents revealed that his son, David Lee Johnson III allegedly drove Yazeed to Escambia County. The younger Johnson has not been charged with any crimes.

According to an arrest affidavit, police on Nov. 7 went to the home where 35-year-old Antwain Fisher, charged with first-degree kidnapping in connection to Blanchard's disappearance, lived with Johnson III. They'd received a tip that 29-year-old Yazeed, the first suspect charged with first-degree kidnapping in the case, had been at the Placid Drive home.

Aniah Blanchard confirmed dead after remains identified in Macon County

Why do people like Dr. Phil (see Karlie Guse case) and this Sheriff mention sex trafficking when kidnapping for the purposes of sex trafficking are extremely rare in the US?
Only links I could find, make it seem super rare

Mom discovers missing 15-yr-old still alive after traffickers post videos of her at top *advertiser censored* site

Man accused of kidnapping, sex trafficking girls

Why do people like Dr. Phil (see Karlie Guse case) and this Sheriff mention sex trafficking when kidnapping for the purposes of sex trafficking are extremely rare in the US?

Mom discovers missing 15-yr-old still alive after traffickers post videos of her at top *advertiser censored* site

Exactly. It does not happen with any regularity. Sex trafficking typically involves a period of grooming.

Low risk victims aren’t kidnapped off the streets, and forced into sex trafficking. That is not how it works.

I think people’s understanding of the realities, comes from Hollywood movies like “Taken.”

In every case on here involving a missing female, “sex trafficking” invariably comes up. Not once has that been the case, and I fully expect that to continue.

Do traffickers kidnap their victims? The myths and realities of human trafficking

I did my masters thesis on sex trafficking in the US. it is rampant in every community. It is wildly underreported and often times the victims are the ones being arrested.

It appears to be random: From The Montgomery ADVERTISER:

Three suspects arrested in connection with Blanchard’s disappearance.
1. Ibraheem Yazeed identified by a witness as the individual he observed forcing Blanchard into a vehicle against her will and then leaving with her in the vehicle from an Auburn convenience station.

At the time of Blanchard's disappearance, Yazeed was free on a $295,000 on charges of kidnapping, attempted murder, robbery and possession of marijuana in connection to the beating of two men in a Montgomery hotel in January. Auburn police Chief Paul Register said during a conference that it's still unknown if Blanchard was familiar with Yazeed prior to the alleged kidnapping. "We don't have any reason to know that she was familiar with him but we certainly can't rule out completely that there would have been some knowledge," the chief said. "But at this point we don't have knowledge she knew him."

2. Antwain Shamar “Squirmy” Fisher: Arrested by Auburn Police Department in Montgomery on Friday night, was charged with first-degree kidnapping in Blanchard's disappearance. According to Fisher's charging documents, he disposed of evidence and provided transportation for Yazeed. The records do not say what evidence he is alleged to have handled.

3. The third suspect, David Lee Johnson Jr., 63, of Montgomery, was charged with hindering prosecution in connection to Aniah Blanchard's disappearance, allegedly lied to police about his son's involvement with Ibraheem Yazeed. Johnson's charging documents revealed that his son, David Lee Johnson III allegedly drove Yazeed to Escambia County. The younger Johnson has not been charged with any crimes.

According to an arrest affidavit, police on Nov. 7 went to the home where 35-year-old Antwain Fisher, charged with first-degree kidnapping in connection to Blanchard's disappearance, lived with Johnson III. They'd received a tip that 29-year-old Yazeed, the first suspect charged with first-degree kidnapping in the case, had been at the Placid Drive home.

Aniah Blanchard confirmed dead after remains identified in Macon County
Thx! I saw all these names in the news but I was having trouble figuring out who did what.

I did my masters thesis on sex trafficking in the US. it is rampant in every community. It is wildly underreported and often times the victims are the ones being arrested.
But the point the other poster was making is that kidnapping for the purpose of sex trafficking is not common. The sources linked seem to support that, and that it’s usually an intimate partner who perpetrates this type of crime.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back