AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelonline - I saw the same album you are referring to and it gave me a really bad feeling about all of this.

Does anyone know what time DH was found and what time BW left her house ? This story is confusing but I think I read that he was found on Friday and she left her house on Thursday which could give her 24 hours to be en route. The news stories I have seen are rather vague as far as details and timeline is concerned. One of her friends have to know something that would be an important piece to this puzzle.

ID I think he was found at his other house and not the one at Styx River, IIRC, he had already went back to his other home when WWH found him sometime on Friday. My point being that I don't think Brittany could have been the one to find him since her phone last pinged at the Styx River home and he was not found there he was found at his other home.

That stuff about checking into who gave her a ride is crucial. It's also important to find out how certain they are that the uncle committed suicide.

From JVM (thanks Patty!)...I learned that Donnie's wife is BW's mom's sister=uncle not a blood relative..I thought all along he was BW's mom's brother but not sure where that came from..Her mom confirmed she told her she was going to a friend's house so for some reason she did not tell her mom the truth..They only know she was headed for Donnie's from BW's telling this to her friend..Neither the mom or step-mom have any idea why he would've killed himself..In the head with a "shot gun" btw..Financial problems was an issue but that was poo-pooed by JVM..Then it was mentioned someone posted on his page about him losing his brother & mother causing speculation about "rampant drug use" to deal with his losses..LE is looking into whether drugs played a role..Also, LE is looking into his "social media footprint" & the 'Girls At The Condo' photos came up..JVM called it "bizarre" & made the point all the girls in the bikinis were about BW's age..Supposedly, a male neighbor saw her outside of the lake house but not with Donnie..There was that other neighbor that thought she saw her too but was mistaken so maybe he is? It seems to me the only confirmation that Donnie was at the lake house Thurs. night but Brittany was not comes from his wife..Nobody else seems to know who was there & when..The only reason the family is even searching near there is cos of the cell ping within a mile of the house..The mom didn't want to answer anything else about Donnie or his suicide..They just want to concentrate on finding Brittany..From what I've seen BW's mom is trying not to sling dirt unlike her sister..If you've seen her FB page you know what I mean.

That doesn't make sense to me either. She claims not to have seen BW yet she is trying to break the code to her phone? But she doesn't have her phone? Hmm...

I suppose she could mean her online phone account..I have to sign in to see my phone/text records BUT! that doesn't seem to be what she's talking about..Besides, she can't read any of the texts or listen to any of the voice mails so what's the point? And why is she doing this anyway? She has to know this is up to LE! not her..Very strange!

From JVM (thanks Patty!)...I learned that Donnie's wife is BW's mom's sister=uncle not a blood relative..I thought all along he was BW's mom's brother but not sure where that came from..Her mom confirmed she told her she was going to a friend's house so for some reason she did not tell her mom the truth..They only know she was headed for Donnie's from BW's telling this to her friend..Neither the mom or step-mom have any idea why he would've killed himself..In the head with a "shot gun" btw..Financial problems was an issue but that was poo-pooed by JVM..Then it was mentioned someone posted on his page about him losing his brother & mother causing speculation about "rampant drug use" to deal with his losses..LE is looking into whether drugs played a role..Also, LE is looking into his "social media footprint" & the 'Girls At The Condo' photos came up..JVM called it "bizarre" & made the point all the girls in the bikinis were about BW's age..Supposedly, a male neighbor saw her outside of the lake house but not with Donnie..There was that other neighbor that thought she saw her too but was mistaken so maybe he is? It seems to me the only confirmation that Donnie was at the lake house Thurs. night but Brittany was not comes from his wife..Nobody else seems to know who was there & when..The only reason the family is even searching near there is cos of the cell ping within a mile of the house..The mom didn't want to answer anything else about Donnie or his suicide..They just want to concentrate on finding Brittany..From what I've seen BW's mom is trying not to sling dirt unlike her sister..If you've seen her FB page you know what I mean.

What about WWH stating she was with DH that night? Was this discussed or mentioned?

I keep asking this question and have not seen an answer. What is the Lake House, second home or a getaway spot? Was DH off work Friday? Why was he there on a Thursday?

ETA- Did MK say why he thought BW was not alive?

so why is this absolutely innocent and totally uninvolved person not coming forward to say, HEY I PICKED HER UP ON INTERSTATE 10 AND DROPPED HER AT A HOUSE SHE SAID WAS HER UNCLES.. period.. end of story.. WHY WOULD NOT THIS PERSON HAVE COME FORWARD? ?

so, ya see my point is this not only was the very first question that I came upon in logistically looking at the sequence of events..but its also a question to my knowledge remains unanswered.. therefore IMO actually "possibly" being a very important detail that would indicate that WH is being honest in her account that BW actually NEVER DID ARRIVE at the home in Styx River..

Just my thoughts and nothing more and am anxious to hear if this question has been answered yet? ..if so its an answer I can mark off my mental checklist.. TIA to anyone who has any info regarding this particular issue:)

sbm

Very good point..Why wouldn't the 'driver' come forward? Maybe they don't want to get involved since she's now missing or maybe they don't even know she is..Could be a long distance truck driver since the way there is on the interstate..Or he may be the perp!

She may not have arrived at the home but her cell pinged within a mile so we know she got that close? I'm not ready to believe anything that WWH says.

What about WWH stating she was with DH that night? Was this discussed or mentioned?

I keep asking this question and have not seen an answer. What is the Lake House, second home or a getaway spot? Was DH off work Friday? Why was he there on a Thursday?

ETA- Did MK say why he thought BW was not alive?

I don't recall if what WWH had to say about that night was mentioned or not but since he's dead & she's missing it's just her word which doesn't mean too much to me for a few reasons.

Nobody has said but it seems it's a 2nd home/getaway spot..DH was supposedly dropped off at home by his wife early Friday am before she left again to drop off her boys some place so it doesn't look like he was at work..We don't even know if he works or not..We really don't know if he was at the Lake House on Thurs. either..Supposedly, according to his wife he told BW he wasn't going to be there on Weds night when she called but if she could get a ride she could stay there..If this is really the truth then we can assume it wasn't where he was staying all the time.

MK just said he didn't think she was alive due to the circumstances & statistics.

eta..I forgot to say someone? on JVM said LE is also looking into the "family dynamics"..It could've been MK.

Does anyone know what time DH was found and what time BW left her house ? This story is confusing but I think I read that he was found on Friday and she left her house on Thursday which could give her 24 hours to be en route. The news stories I have seen are rather vague as far as details and timeline is concerned. One of her friends have to know something that would be an important piece to this puzzle.

He killed himself at his other home Friday am..His wife said BW's last call & text was around 7p WEDS night..Her mom, IIRC, also said that was when she left home.

eta..more info re: WEDS in my post above.

Why wood BW call her uncle at 7PM and set out on foot to walk 40 miles, that doesn't even make logical since, it gets dark about 8PM, and there is no way anyone can walk 40 miles in one hour...........Honestly I beleive this is related to uncles suicide but have NO idea how....
Possable theory WWH walked in on something between BW and DH killed BW and DH, was able to dispose of BW because she was smaller but wasn't able to DH because he was larger so she set it up to look like a suicide.... JUST A THEORY, NO ONE THROW TOMATOES!!!

Just posting an update: was browsing facebook and her uncle(moms brother)S mentions that Klass kids will be there on Wednesday to start helping search.

I'm assuming she is talking about the pass code to get into her phone. Not sure what type of phone she has but my iPhone has the option to set a "pass code" so not just anyone can get on and see your info (texts,email, ect...)

I grew up in this area (eastern shore/daphne) and just can't get over the fact that she planned to walk this distance which would include over one of the 2 bridges over the bay. Now that it's been said she first went to a friends house I'm curious where that was in location to the Styx house. Did she ever make it to that friends home?

She did not plan to walk 40 miles no way someone drove her... question is who?????

she told her family she was going to friends house then told the friends she was going to DH's house perJVM last night.

I think Donnies widow is trying to do damage controll...
But she is going to get herself in big trouble!

All JMO

Why wood BW call her uncle at 7PM and set out on foot to walk 40 miles, that doesn't even make logical since, it gets dark about 8PM, and there is no way anyone can walk 40 miles in one hour...........Honestly I beleive this is related to uncles suicide but have NO idea how....
Possable theory WWH walked in on something between BW and DH killed BW and DH, was able to dispose of BW because she was smaller but wasn't able to DH because he was larger so she set it up to look like a suicide.... JUST A THEORY, NO ONE THROW TOMATOES!!!

Ya know its not a bad theory i think WWH is trying hard to cover something up.... and not doing a great job at it

I don't recall if what WWH had to say about that night was mentioned or not but since he's dead & she's missing it's just her word which doesn't mean too much to me for a few reasons.

Nobody has said but it seems it's a 2nd home/getaway spot..DH was supposedly dropped off at home by his wife early Friday am before she left again to drop off her boys some place so it doesn't look like he was at work..We don't even know if he works or not..We really don't know if he was at the Lake House on Thurs. either..Supposedly, according to his wife he told BW he wasn't going to be there on Weds night when she called but if she could get a ride she could stay there..If this is really the truth then we can assume it wasn't where he was staying all the time.

MK just said he didn't think she was alive due to the circumstances & statistics.

eta..I forgot to say someone? on JVM said LE is also looking into the "family dynamics"..It could've been MK.

Everyone on JVM show last night believe the suicide is the result of brittney's visit!

sbm

Very good point..Why wouldn't the 'driver' come forward? Maybe they don't want to get involved since she's now missing or maybe they don't even know she is..Could be a long distance truck driver since the way there is on the interstate..Or he may be the perp!

She may not have arrived at the home but her cell pinged within a mile so we know she got that close? I'm not ready to believe anything that WWH says.

Maybe the person that picked her up and drove her is dead!
Just a thought!

Not a bad theory! I hadn't thought of it, but I could see it happening.

After reading the comments, the things I see as suspicious are that BW told her parents she was going to a friends house and not where she was really headed! This sounds alot like what i used to tell my parents when i was doing things i knew they wouldnt approve of. That her uncle killed himself with a shotgun seems like a difficult way to commit suicide IMO. Im curious did the aunt and uncle have only one car, since she supposedly drove him to Wilcox, and did the cops check his phone pings to see where he was at on that thur and fri in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015