AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was trying to check BWs voicemail to exhonerate DH, or to find out the truth. just my opinion. I would do exactly the same.

but its not hers to check!
this is not her daughter!

Whyyyyy would she want to know whats on there unless she had suspicions about them.

I also dont understand why she dropped him off?
They have vehicles and he has a motorcycle.
Didnt a neighbor say they saw BW there?

I do believe he picked up Brit!
Maybe his wife followed him!

Not to insult you but the voicemail messages are not actually stored inside of the phone! You pick up any phone and dial the number for the cellphone, wait for the message to start (the "leave a message" message) than hit * or # and put in the passcode. Then you sit back and listen to the messages. This is not new, this is not for just smartphones or anything fancy. Sorry for the rant but I kind of thought that was common knowledge.

I get that but I don't believe she was talking about just VOICEMAIL messages..It's kinda hard to know why she tried to break the "code" (cos her comments were all over the place) but she was very interested in finding out who was involved in BW's last TEXT message..That she wouldn't get from your scenario..I don't doubt she wanted to listen to all her VOICEMAIL messages too tho to see if any were from her hubby & what they said.

Btw, not insulted at all :)

eta..If she really was looking for info on that last text how was listening to her voicemail messages gonna help her to determine that?

It makes sense! He picked her up! she could not walk that distance!
she told her family she was going to a friends...she called DH at 7

I think something was going on not so sure what it is yet tho.
Was she planning on exposing him? did she want money?
shame?
Maybe he was seeing other ppl and brit knew
Maybe they were in a relationship?
I dont think he had any big issues in his his life for him to kill himself.
His suicide is directly associated to Brittney as i see it.

JMO

His wife claims Donnie told her he told BW she could come to the Lake House but only IF she got a ride there..Something about her always needing a ride every place even when she's there..She was def trying to make the point he was sick of it.

If Donnie did pick her up it would've been WEDS night not THURS & she says Donnie wasn't even there that night but she could come anyways if she got a ride.

but its not hers to check!
this is not her daughter!

Whyyyyy would she want to know whats on there unless she had suspicions about them.

Since when does this matter? People do what they feel they must do, always.

Because she, like everyone else finds it suspicious that her husband suicided at the same time her niece disappears.

Because she, like everyone else finds it suspicious that her husband suicided at the same time her niece disappears.

Well then let her mother do it of let LE do it dont tamper....
I can understand her suspicions but.....
Does she want her sister going into her husbands messages? To see what going on with her missing daughter? I think not!

i do believe its against the law!
It not her account!
She went to the carrier and they wouldnt give her any information!
Only LE can do that.

There is something on there she wants to find out! badly!

I personally think this is drug related. I cannot see BW and DH having any kind of intimate relationship. Stranger things have happened, and DH may have been interested, but I cannot see BW being interested. I think BW may have been gettting drugs from or using drugs with DH and something happened that he could not live with. JMO

LE has to know much more than we do. I think they would have some forensic results of both the river home and the everyday home of the uncle. They would have also tested the uncle for gunpowder residue and would have more forensic results on his suicide, such as entry and exit points for the gunshot, etc. The most certainly have collected BW's DNA material, either from a toothbrush or hairbrush...perhaps to verify anything they may find in either house or the vehicle. By now, they should have the call logs of both the uncle and the niece and the exact locations of the pinging.
I'm sure the story is coming together for them....but I doubt we will know the details for quite some time.
No doubt in my mind that the disappearance and the "suicide" are related...and you can rest assured criminal profilers are working on the information in this case.
I don't think Brittney is alive...but I wish to goodness I was wrong.

i do believe its against the law!
It not her account!
She went to the carrier and they wouldnt give her any information!
Only LE can do that.

There is something on there she wants to find out! badly!

My point is that the law is only relevant if you care about it. Of something of this importance I for one would have no problem doing whatever needed to be done to get the answers I needed. Tampering or deleting is another story.

I personally think this is drug related. I cannot see BW and DH having any kind of intimate relationship. Stranger things have happened, and DH may have been interested, but I cannot see BW being interested. I think BW may have been gettting drugs from or using drugs with DH and something happened that he could not live with. JMO

Very logical. Great assumption....

Don't know if this has been posted and is rumor- a cousin on facebook has said that WWH deleted 'unrelated' messages off BW's voicemail. If true looks like WWH managed to guess the code...

Don't know if this has been posted and is rumor- a cousin on facebook has said that WWH deleted 'unrelated' messages off BW's voicemail. If true looks like WWH managed to guess the code...

LE can still get those from the cell company, I can even go back and undelete recently deleted voicemails-so I am pretty sure so can LE. However, if she deleted texts they are deleted but the phone number from/to it came from will still be there. I don't think they can get deleted texts back, anyone know for sure?

If she deleted VM ,would that be tampering?

I think that would be the definition of tampering.

There is a guy who claims he confessed to killing her on FB you can find his page from one of the relatives on BW page.

Be forewarned this dude is a twisted loser who considers himself a musician. I believe he just likes the attention.

If someone deletes messages from a missing person's phone....then they are about to be investigated in a BIG way.

I would like to ask WWH if she thinks she is LE now.....that she can determine what are "unrelated" messages.

*Sigh

I know she might be under stress but she needs a good attorney to make her stop. She is incriminating herself in this case.

I get that but I don't believe she was talking about just VOICEMAIL messages..It's kinda hard to know why she tried to break the "code" (cos her comments were all over the place) but she was very interested in finding out who was involved in BW's last TEXT message..That she wouldn't get from your scenario..I don't doubt she wanted to listen to all her VOICEMAIL messages too tho to see if any were from her hubby & what they said.

Btw, not insulted at all :)

eta..If she really was looking for info on that last text how was listening to her voicemail messages gonna help her to determine that?

There are a couple of passcodes that she could be talking about. With Verizon, I have one 4 digit code for my voicemail and another 4 digit code (given to you when you sign up) that you use to access your account. If you go to a Verizon store and they need to look up or change something on your account you need to give them the latter code. So you would need it if you wanted to get a billing statement or change the password on your voicemail. However, it would be one passcode covering the account, not individual phones in a family plan.

Even though BW is her sister's daughter, I don't see why she would be doing this given the suspicions surrounding her husband.

I think that would be the definition of tampering.

There is a guy who claims he confessed to killing her on FB you can find his page from one of the relatives on BW page.

Be forewarned this dude is a twisted loser who considers himself a musician. I believe he just likes the attention.

Killed the "*****"! & made an album skit? He also claims he called LE & told them but nothing happened to him cos he didn't really "kill" nobody..He just wanted to see if anyone would take him seriously..Well, Brit's aunt did & she's hunting his sicko arse down! Don't blame her!

This same aunt is upset it's put out in the media that DH "shot himself"..She thinks it's wrong cos it hurts his family..Many that replied, especially a cousin of Brit's, is making some of the same assumptions we are re: a connection between the two scenarios..She's even a bit accusatory cos she doesn't believe BW's cell was so close to the house BUT! nobody (according to DH's wife) saw her.

eta..This aunt is the sister of both DH's wife & BW's mom..There's a few more sisters & at least one brother who of them all really seems to want to FIND Brittany..This family is gonna BLOW soon..imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ