AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose she could mean her online phone account..I have to sign in to see my phone/text records BUT! that doesn't seem to be what she's talking about..Besides, she can't read any of the texts or listen to any of the voice mails so what's the point? And why is she doing this anyway? She has to know this is up to LE! not her..Very strange!

To me its pretty obvious she is talking about voicemail. You dont need the phone, just the number and code.

Even if someone took BW phone and got into the texts And VM and erased them, LE can still find out what was said, am I right?

Maybe there is/was a little Donnie on the way? I dont believe this, but...

I suppose she could mean her online phone account..I have to sign in to see my phone/text records BUT! that doesn't seem to be what she's talking about..Besides, she can't read any of the texts or listen to any of the voice mails so what's the point? And why is she doing this anyway? She has to know this is up to LE! not her..Very strange!

Not to insult you but the voicemail messages are not actually stored inside of the phone! You pick up any phone and dial the number for the cellphone, wait for the message to start (the "leave a message" message) than hit * or # and put in the passcode. Then you sit back and listen to the messages. This is not new, this is not for just smartphones or anything fancy. Sorry for the rant but I kind of thought that was common knowledge.

Exactly my thoughts, too.

It makes sense! He picked her up! she could not walk that distance!
she told her family she was going to a friends...she called DH at 7

I think something was going on not so sure what it is yet tho.
Was she planning on exposing him? did she want money?
shame?
Maybe he was seeing other ppl and brit knew
Maybe they were in a relationship?
I dont think he had any big issues in his his life for him to kill himself.
His suicide is directly associated to Brittney as i see it.

JMO

Not to insult you but the voicemail messages are not actually stored inside of the phone! You pick up any phone and dial the number for the cellphone, wait for the message to start (the "leave a message" message) than hit * or # and put in the passcode. Then you sit back and listen to the messages. This is not new, this is not for just smartphones or anything fancy. Sorry for the rant but I kind of thought that was common knowledge.

Thanks for that info. I thought about that but why is the aunt, who clearly isn't getting along with BW's parents right now, even trying to get into BW's voicemail? I mean, she could be deleting vm that could turn out to be evidence of a crime for all we know.

Why wood BW call her uncle at 7PM and set out on foot to walk 40 miles, that doesn't even make logical since, it gets dark about 8PM, and there is no way anyone can walk 40 miles in one hour...........Honestly I beleive this is related to uncles suicide but have NO idea how....
Possable theory WWH walked in on something between BW and DH killed BW and DH, was able to dispose of BW because she was smaller but wasn't able to DH because he was larger so she set it up to look like a suicide.... JUST A THEORY, NO ONE THROW TOMATOES!!!

Good theory, but WWH would have had to kill DH later, after she drove him from the Wilcox/Styx River area back to his home in Fairhope.

Thanks for that info. I thought about that but why is the aunt, who clearly isn't getting along with BW's parents right now, even trying to get into BW's voicemail? I mean, she could be deleting vm that could turn out to be evidence of a crime for all we know.

Exactly she is trying to erase any messages im sure that came from Her husband im sure she took hubbys phone and erased his messages.
I think she is getting herself into trouble!

I have a question?

Who called WWH and said her husband had shot himself?
who walked in and found him...

She was trying to check BWs voicemail to exhonerate DH, or to find out the truth. just my opinion. I would do exactly the same.

I have a question?

Who called WWH and said her husband had shot himself?
who walked in and found him...

She states she dropped him off at home in Fairhope that morning, then drove the kids somewhere. She returned an hour and a half later and he had shot himself.

Yes, if I'm not mistaken his profile went missing right around the time the "Girls at the Condo" album was shown on JVM.

Thanks, I've been searching for an hour. Hopefully someone got screen shots just in case WWH did the deleting...

Everyone on JVM show last night believe the suicide is the result of brittney's visit!

How did I forget to include that? :what:

Actually, I thought they all said it's possible & something that should be investigated thoroughly..Either way, they are all very suspicious there is a connection as are most of us.

After reading the comments, the things I see as suspicious are that BW told her parents she was going to a friends house and not where she was really headed! This sounds alot like what i used to tell my parents when i was doing things i knew they wouldnt approve of. That her uncle killed himself with a shotgun seems like a difficult way to commit suicide IMO. Im curious did the aunt and uncle have only one car, since she supposedly drove him to Wilcox, and did the cops check his phone pings to see where he was at on that thur and fri in question.

I think we all did that? :)

I knew he had shot himself in the head but when I heard with a "shotgun" (only from JVM) I thought the same thing.

Good Q about the car, I dunno, but the wife does claim she "dropped" him off at home Fri am.

LE has his phone & are also checking what may have been "deleted" according to his wife.

I think we all did that? :)

I knew he had shot himself in the head but when I heard with a "shotgun" (only from JVM) I thought the same thing.

Good Q about the car, I dunno, but the wife does claim she "dropped" him off at home Fri am.

LE has his phone & are also checking what may have been "deleted" according to his wife.

Im not so sure he shot himself!

How did I forget to include that? :what:

Actually, I thought they all said it's possible & something that should be investigated thoroughly..Either way, they are all very suspicious there is a connection as are most of us.

All the talking heads said they believe there is a connection to his suicide and brits visit.

MK believes she is dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member