AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone confirm a couple of things for me? News reports seem to be mixed up a bit.
1) Tillman's Corner - This is where Brittney's home is
2) Fairhope, AL - This is where WWH and DH live
3) Styx River off of I-10 - This is the getaway / vacation house.

Anyone know if Turkey Branch, AL is close to the Styx River house?

1, 2 and 3 are correct. I'm not familiar with a Turkey Branch, AL so that must not be close by. However, there is a Turkey Branch Road in Daphne, which is right next to Fairhope.

I was reading WWH's fbook page and am I crazy or is it TOTALLY WACKADOODLE to be updating your status from the hospital while your husband is dying?? An update about taking him off life support???

Too freakin' weird IMO. This whole situation is odd.

One thing i think we forget is how much ipad and the like have become just another way to communicate with those in your life including during terrible times. Imagine sitting in a hospital room with a brain dead loved one in bed, waiting and trying to make the difficult decision to remove support. I doubt she is the only one who chooses to let all their family know how they are feeling..it also saves having to repeat yourself to everyone.

My 86 year old father shocked me this summer, they had sold their cottage after decades and rented a cabin at another lake. It has no internet, no tv etc and he told me he could live wihtout his tv but he couldn't live without his ipad. It was how he connected to the world and family ..ok he does emails not fb but still..it made me realize that its no longer entertainment but as necessary as a phone was 50 years ago once someone became used to it.

So I give her a pass on that, I seriously doubt she thought of notifying the world, only her family and close friends.

ETA my dad shocked me even more by going and buying a "hotspot" he could use anywhere in the world almost. He was dead serious about not going without.

Coming in late to this so sorry if this theory has already been kicked around, has murder-suicide? Could he have killed her then himself later?

i keep hearing that BW "just left her baby" well truth is her baby didn't live with her, she lived with her (PH) father (AH) .....what i seem to finding the more i dig is that the family isn't being totally honest...none of them. sad thing is all they are doing is hurting the case and hindering the chances of finding BW. and could be none of this is related considering that she is the 3rd girl to go missing in the last 3 weeks, but not giving all the facts is the same as lying.

i keep hearing that BW "just left her baby" well truth is her baby didn't live with her, she lived with her (PH) father (AH) .....what i seem to finding the more i dig is that the family isn't being totally honest...none of them. sad thing is all they are doing is hurting the case and hindering the chances of finding BW. and could be none of this is related considering that she is the 3rd girl to go missing in the last 3 weeks, but not giving all the facts is the same as lying.
PH? are you referring to Brittany's stepfather PH or do you mean the childs father? Also, I see them more as using the "her daughter misses her" as a plea to get Brittany to come home, but that is just my own opinion, as I don't know any of the players in this case.

Thanks for oposting mommyof673.

What other 3 girls have gone missing recently? I live in the area and haven't noticed.

the childs (PH)....her father's initial's are AH
and i agree and i know that PH was BW's world, i couldn't imagine how i would feel at 19 if someone had just snatched my world from me. i only pray she is some where safe and that they find her in time

the childs (PH)....her father's initial's are AH
and i agree and i know that PH was BW's world, i couldn't imagine how i would feel at 19 if someone had just snatched my world from me. i only pray she is some where safe and that they find her in time

I'm so sorry- I'm still confused- possibly as I had a glass of wine with dinner... :waitasec:

The BABY's father is AH and BW's step Dad is PH right??? They are both children in my eyes...

Jaren Lockhart of New Orleans, LA (last seen 06/05/2012 found body parts washed up 06/09/2012 in Bay St Louis, MS)
Brittney Woods of Tillmans Corner, AL
Michaela (Mickey) Shunick
Missing from Lafayette LA -- 19 May 2012

Holy crud you read their FB posts and my goodness this is going to be the Hatfields and McCoys soon!

then i just found the kid that said he killed her...
What a ding dong!
Hes some kind of musician.

no the baby is PH and the baby's daddy is AH

Is there any connection with the 'H' or is it just coincidence?

It doesn't seem Brittany & the baby's daddy were ever married so was PH simply given his last name?

It's good to have a local & someone 'in the know' here!

WELCOME! :)

I was reading WWH's fbook page and am I crazy or is it TOTALLY WACKADOODLE to be updating your status from the hospital while your husband is dying?? An update about taking him off life support???

Too freakin' weird IMO. This whole situation is odd.
For me, that would be the last thing on my mind MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675