AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only assumed that they struggled, no way of knowing that unless they aren't telling us everything. And DH phone wasn't pinging at the same time as Britt's. Phones only ping while in use not just on standby. She could've been with him in tillmans corner and him with her in grand bay 2 different pinging times. The 2 area's are only maybe 15-20 miles apart if that. Her phone was not being used while his was in TC and the opposite for GB.

Steph, you are a real peach for answering all our questions. Your voice here is invaluable.

I do have a little worry with what you post about cell pings. Cell phones continuously ping even when not in use and turned off. They are always in contact with a tower. Unless the battery is removed.

"Mobile phones routinely ping cell phone antennas as customers travel from place to place, even if the phone is not being used--and even if the phone is turned off. The only way to prevent a phone from pinging antennas is to physically remove the battery."

http://www.fastcompany.com/3007645/location-location-location/mobile-phones-have-fingerprints-too

I don't think DK is the ring leader or the one responsible for Brit.
If DK has MS he will only get worse. His eyesight will go and his mobility.

Was he able to drive at the time she vanished?

He has MD not MS but IMO it's more a case of LA and yes he drives ALL the time, well he did before his house arrest.

If LA is an acronym for what I think it is I just LMAO'ed

Welcome Steph, Brit's Step Mom. :Welcome1:

First let me tell you that I live in the area, on the eastern shore. If there is anyway I can help, please PM me here. The agony ya'll are suffering not knowing what happened to Brit is breaking my heart. Place your right hand over your left shoulder, then place your left hand over your right shoulder, now squeeze tight. Sending you a hug of comfort, letting you know there are many of us that care.

With so many posts I'm having a hard time finding a decent map with timeline, including cell pings. Appreciate it should someone here could post or link to maps appearing to be the most accurate. TIA

This area is horrible terrain for searching. However, reading post after post I can't shake the feeling near the area in Daphne, Alligator Alley/Boardwalk. Possibly because a few years back a young lady was found there, on N. Main near that water plant. There is a bridge built there dedicated to her now. With DH on I10, wouldn't he HAVE to pass this area to get home? Exit on I10 to Daphne, then on to Fairhope. In addition, from I10 you would take the exit towards Spanish Fort to get to Stix.

Same going the other direction to Mobile, from any those locations, Stix, Daphne, Fairhope, wouldn't a person need to pass this intersection on I10? Often times you'll see people fishing at night, so a vehicle parked in the lot would not be suspicious. However in many places there are security camera's in place, wonder if those camera have ever been viewed during the time frame.

Not even sure how one would search that area, (known as alligator alley) it's dangerous to walk towards the water but it can be easily done. On another note, how close is DH's "cabin" to the river at Stix? This time of year that river is extremely populated.

It's never too late to get information out there, I'll keep family and friends informed, they are active in those areas. The not knowing must be horrid, I pray for closure for you and family. For me, I hang on to hope, we've seen miracles happen before.

Hugs

I choose hope too!! Anything is possible!!

I haven't been here since the beginning and I don't think I'm capable of finding them........but don't we have some posts somewhere discussing a vehicle with two people in it, picking up Brittney from the corner by mom's house?

Found it! It was posted by Zeaux, a verified poster.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #1

"I hope so... Please let me know or edit as necessary if I overstep.

First, Dustin Kent drives a white SUV like BW was reportedly seen getting into with 2 men the night she went missing.

There has been an ongoing investigation for several months into a group of men molesting young girls. DH was one of the men being investigated and had a meeting with LE scheduled for the day he shot himself. He was staying at a friend's house (the Styx River house) because he wasn't allowed to stay at home because of the investigation and charges against him.

CW (BW's mom) and WH (BW's dad) are shocked and sickened. I believe it's someone with Klaas Kids who told them again that it's unlikely BW is alive."

ETA: Donnie drove a black SUV.

No, she was reported missing until 6/2 we didn't know until the evening of 6/1 that she wasn't with the friend, that was after DH shot and we were trying to find Britt to tell her cause they were so close and we felt she would want to know. The friend told us that Britt went to DH and WWH said No she didn't. And after hours of reaching out to Brittney's friends we decided to report her missing.
Do you think WWH was lying to you? Or do you think that she really didn't think she was with DH?

Anyone else find this post as interesting and enlightening as I do?
Yes, I find it interesting that we only have DK and MWK's word that he wasn't with Britt or DH that evening.

Sheesh...do any of these people work? :banghead:

BBM... MWK was NOT at court in January to support her twin. I know that for a fact because I was there. (For the record Steph already knows that I was a court that day):blushing:
Simp,
I didn't know you were there! That was great that you took the time to go in support of Britt! :cheers:

I wish I was closer and could go. Do they allow the public in during the proceedings? Or are they closed?

Welcome Steph, Brit's Step Mom. :Welcome1:

First let me tell you that I live in the area, on the eastern shore. If there is anyway I can help, please PM me here. The agony ya'll are suffering not knowing what happened to Brit is breaking my heart. Place your right hand over your left shoulder, then place your left hand over your right shoulder, now squeeze tight. Sending you a hug of comfort, letting you know there are many of us that care.

With so many posts I'm having a hard time finding a decent map with timeline, including cell pings. Appreciate it should someone here could post or link to maps appearing to be the most accurate. TIA

This area is horrible terrain for searching. However, reading post after post I can't shake the feeling near the area in Daphne, Alligator Alley/Boardwalk. Possibly because a few years back a young lady was found there, on N. Main near that water plant. There is a bridge built there dedicated to her now. With DH on I10, wouldn't he HAVE to pass this area to get home? Exit on I10 to Daphne, then on to Fairhope. In addition, from I10 you would take the exit towards Spanish Fort to get to Stix.

Same going the other direction to Mobile, from any those locations, Stix, Daphne, Fairhope, wouldn't a person need to pass this intersection on I10? Often times you'll see people fishing at night, so a vehicle parked in the lot would not be suspicious. However in many places there are security camera's in place, wonder if those camera have ever been viewed during the time frame.

Not even sure how one would search that area, (known as alligator alley) it's dangerous to walk towards the water but it can be easily done. On another note, how close is DH's "cabin" to the river at Stix? This time of year that river is extremely populated.

It's never too late to get information out there, I'll keep family and friends informed, they are active in those areas. The not knowing must be horrid, I pray for closure for you and family. For me, I hang on to hope, we've seen miracles happen before.

Hugs
Thanks for the Hug!

A very small piece of me does still hold out hope that I'm wrong and she is alive but with everything surrounding her disappearance and knowing her the way I do it doesn't look that way. I contradict myself I know.

That is insane! Do they talk with CW?
From what she said during our interview with Fox10, she said they haven't spoke to her in months either. That last time she spoke to the dect she had to cause a Big stink to get a call back days later and the only answer she got was it's still an active investigation.

Thanks for the Hug!

A very small piece of me does still hold out hope that I'm wrong and she is alive but with everything surrounding her disappearance and knowing her the way I do it doesn't look that way. I contradict myself I know.
You actually make perfect sense to me. I feel the same. The reality of it all is depressing, but there is a part of me won't stop praying for Britt's safe return.

Who was the girl on the swing?

Ok, There was No girl in the swing. The investigators told us that they believe that woman just wanted to get on tv. That when asked by LE she changed her story about the day and time.

Brittsstepmom,
Were you ever around DH? Were you surprised at his charges? Was he everyone's favorite uncle?

Who did the condo belong to? (I'm sure I use to know that answer.) Did Britt ever go to the condo with them?

Thanks, and I hope you are taking care of yourself (and Wally). Stress and worry are horrible and they impact our bodies so negatively. You must be maxed out worrying/looking for Britt and dealing with the impact of the sex ring. It must be a nightmare that never ends.

From what she said during our interview with Fox10, she said they haven't spoke to her in months either. That last time she spoke to the dect she had to cause a Big stink to get a call back days later and the only answer she got was it's still an active investigation.
I always thought that perhaps LE wouldn't talk to CW much because they thought she was lying/covering up.

Any Mom who won't take a lie detector test when her daughter is missing is hiding something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther