AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe WWH's twin was there to support her at the court hearing, though they are supposed to be really close, yes?

And she doesn't seem to have given any support for the search for Brittney. Or to her sister, CW. Not in public, at least. Does that seem a little odd to anyone else?

As far as I know MWK was not there supporting her twin in court I'm sure the media would've jumped on that.

She was NEVER @ any of the searches or vigils that Wally and I attended, even though she posted on FB that she was there in Grand Bay when we were there with KlaasKids, She Was NOT!! The twins went under ground from day one of us looking for Britt. Now on FB they both were Very (IMO) desperately trying to get any and all info on Britt's phone and FB account. Chessie told me that the way WWH got into Britt's vm was calling the Co and saying she was the owner of that prepaid number and had forgot her 4 digit pin.

But yes non publicly MWK has been involved with Chessie.

No, we don't really know where DK was that evening he has no known cell phone so no pinging and only his word & MMK. Nor have I heard where he was during the suicide. Not at work no job in years. Other than coaching kids ball.

I do agree about him having much to lose, plus bringing shame on his big money family.

Ok, let me clear this up Derek is the older brother and he was in jail at the time Britt disappeared not for the sex crimes, an unconnected charge he went in 4/2012. TJ the young brother was also incarcerated at the time I don't remember the exact month he went in but was in there a month or two prior to her disappearance.

Tj was talking about the sex crimes that was the question that the reporter asked when he gave that answer. We all 5 were interviewed that day for over an hour and only maybe 5 mins made it in the aired report.

Thank you for helping clear that up, I was a bit mystified.

I guess, with both brothers being in jail, it wouldn't have been that easy for Brittney to confide in them anyway, when things started hotting up. But Brittney and Derek were both victims of DH, so I wonder if they shared their experiences, and if TJ escaped being abused too?

That football player is a college player. He has no money to pay legal fees for his uncle.
The uncle, Dustin, does have wealthy parents - that would be the grandparents of the football player.
The football player's mom and DK are brother/sister.

I said the football player's family was footing the bill. I should have been clearer but I was trying to avoid posting names. Sorry bout that. :blushing:

Still, the young man has a chance of a great career ahead. If his uncle Dustin in involved, all the more reason to hush it up.

As Eileen posted, there was talk of two men picking up Brittney that evening. If Dustin was there, it would be possible for him to obtain Brittney's gun and cell phone battery. And take a trip to Grand Bay, because we know Donnie didn't go there that night. I'll try to find the reference to two men being in the truck.

As far as I know MWK was not there supporting her twin in court I'm sure the media would've jumped on that.

She was NEVER @ any of the searches or vigils that Wally and I attended, even though she posted on FB that she was there in Grand Bay when we were there with KlaasKids, She Was NOT!! The twins went under ground from day one of us looking for Britt. Now on FB they both were Very (IMO) desperately trying to get any and all info on Britt's phone and FB account. Chessie told me that the way WWH got into Britt's vm was calling the Co and saying she was the owner of that prepaid number and had forgot her 4 digit pin.

But yes non publicly MWK has been involved with Chessie.

BBM... MWK was NOT at court in January to support her twin. I know that for a fact because I was there. (For the record Steph already knows that I was a court that day):blushing:

Steph, I'm still reading back, trying to catch up...something I forgot to ask last night & want to ask now before I forget again - Is it possible Donnie wasn't the ringleader but rather just one of the group of criminals? Could he have been made the fall guy for the others under the guise that the dead can't speak? I'm asking this bc I remember an article that rubbed me the wrong way, actually all of them do but this one more so. The article I remember talked about the victim being picked up by her father to go to the pet store to get a hamster but instead they drove to Dustin's work & I guess picked him up? Donnie was driving while Dustin tried to kiss the victim. The victim tried to get away, she kept begging him to stop, but instead Dustin kept raping her & father just watched. It made me wonder if Dustin maybe had something on Donnie instead of the other way around. How could Donnie force Dustin to have sex with this girl when Donnie was the one driving? I didn't read that anyone held a gun to Dustin's head to do this crap. For Donnie to be sly in picking up his daughter then taking her to a remote area to be raped by his brother in law seems like it would have been preplanned. Why the vehicle? Why the remote location? Why not the house?

Then I read that Dustin has MD? I wonder what kind of meds he's on? Is it anything that could be sold for profit? Anything mind altering?

Its all so sick to think about...but how much more blatant could somebody get than to go pick up his daughter with the promise of a pet only to be driven to a strange location & allowed to be raped? The whole time he was in the front seat?

I am not so sure he was the ring leader, but I don't believe DK was either. I do agree that everyone involved even Chessie is trying to throw it all on DH that way it's him and not her family that's sick and evil. I believe DK is as sick as the others involved and enjoyed hurting these poor children. I have no idea what meds he takes. IMO, JMO his family money got him that diagnoses so he could live of the government.

Here is a link to the DA's office, Mobile. They don't seem to have any contact details
for the public who pay them?? but they do have a media contact. Maybe that would be a good place to direct queries about why Mobile LE doesn't return the calls from family of a missing young girl?

http://www.mobileda.org/contact_media.html

I'm English, I just think it's really rude to do that to anyone, let alone the loved ones of a missing girl. Maybe I'm hypersensitive.

I don't think DK is the ring leader or the one responsible for Brit.
If DK has MS he will only get worse. His eyesight will go and his mobility.

Was he able to drive at the time she vanished?

It's kinda of messed up it took someone 3 days too notice she was missing. If DH hadn't commited suicide I wonder how long it would have been before they noticed? & I also wonder where they thought she was at. I remember in an interview with CW she said brittney always called her. Why didn't she find it weird that she hadn't called her for 3 days?

I agree that if not for DH shooting himself we would've have known she was missing on 6/1. Brittney did Not always call not everyday it was common for her to be w/friends for a few days @ a time. But she was to go with us that Saturday morning 6/2 to visit TJ and then she was to have Payton that afternoon. That's another reason we knew she didn't just run away she had made plans for 6/2.

I said the football player's family was footing the bill. I should have been clearer but I was trying to avoid posting names. Sorry bout that. :blushing:

Still, the young man has a chance of a great career ahead. If his uncle Dustin in involved, all the more reason to hush it up.

As Eileen posted, there was talk of two men picking up Brittney that evening. If Dustin was there, it would be possible for him to obtain Brittney's gun and cell phone battery. And take a trip to Grand Bay, because we know Donnie didn't go there that night. I'll try to find the reference to two men being in the truck.

My mistake - I think I had a brain malfunction with the "FFPF". I'm just hypersensitive when it comes to the ball player. He has absolutely nothing to do with any of this and certainly can't help who his family is. I don't believe it will have any effect on his future career.

From what I understand she does not live with Chessie I might be wrong but... Derek was listed as homeless.....

She had only been staying with Chessie about a week if you count a day here or there then maybe 2 weeks. All 3 kids bounce from place to place as they don't like to follow any rules they most of the time stayed with Wally's mom as there are no rules there.

But Steph said the day Brittney disappeared, CW asked Brittney to look after the two babies. So is that Brittney's baby and CW's baby? And Brittney refused and went out.

Brittney just had visitation rights for her baby, I believe. So she has limited custody, but when she does get her baby, doesn't want to look after her? Leaves her with Mom instead? It doesn't make much sense.

*(Not you. CW's story)

No Chessie has 2 small babies. Payton was not in that at all. When Britt would get Payton she would look after her.

Welcome Steph, Brit's Step Mom. :Welcome1:

First let me tell you that I live in the area, on the eastern shore. If there is anyway I can help, please PM me here. The agony ya'll are suffering not knowing what happened to Brit is breaking my heart. Place your right hand over your left shoulder, then place your left hand over your right shoulder, now squeeze tight. Sending you a hug of comfort, letting you know there are many of us that care.

With so many posts I'm having a hard time finding a decent map with timeline, including cell pings. Appreciate it should someone here could post or link to maps appearing to be the most accurate. TIA

This area is horrible terrain for searching. However, reading post after post I can't shake the feeling near the area in Daphne, Alligator Alley/Boardwalk. Possibly because a few years back a young lady was found there, on N. Main near that water plant. There is a bridge built there dedicated to her now. With DH on I10, wouldn't he HAVE to pass this area to get home? Exit on I10 to Daphne, then on to Fairhope. In addition, from I10 you would take the exit towards Spanish Fort to get to Stix.

Same going the other direction to Mobile, from any those locations, Stix, Daphne, Fairhope, wouldn't a person need to pass this intersection on I10? Often times you'll see people fishing at night, so a vehicle parked in the lot would not be suspicious. However in many places there are security camera's in place, wonder if those camera have ever been viewed during the time frame.

Not even sure how one would search that area, (known as alligator alley) it's dangerous to walk towards the water but it can be easily done. On another note, how close is DH's "cabin" to the river at Stix? This time of year that river is extremely populated.

It's never too late to get information out there, I'll keep family and friends informed, they are active in those areas. The not knowing must be horrid, I pray for closure for you and family. For me, I hang on to hope, we've seen miracles happen before.

Hugs

I have my suspicions also. There's something about the cell phone pings that confuses me. Brittney's last cell phone pings are at the Travel Center in Grand Bay. Donnie's cell phone never pings at Grand Bay that night. His pings stay in Tillman Corner (in Chessie and Dustin's neighborhood). So how did Brittney get to Grand Bay?

http://www.fox10tv.com/generic/news/brittney-wood-donald-holland-cell-phone-pings

"Grand Bay - Last signal from Wood
Brittney's phone is tracked to Grand Bay. A message goes out from her cell phone around 1:46 a.m. before her phone dies — the text of that message is unknown. Authorities said it was sent from Brittney's phone accidentally as she struggled with Donald Holland."

Steph, has it been explained how Donnie and Brittney struggled at Grand Bay when his pings never show him traveling beyond Tillman Corner? I think she may have struggled with someone, just not Donnie.

So, somehow her phone pings in Grand Bay, while the battery is in Donnie's truck in Tillman Corner? Or was it placed in the truck later?

It's only assumed that they struggled, no way of knowing that unless they aren't telling us everything. And DH phone wasn't pinging at the same time as Britt's. Phones only ping while in use not just on standby. She could've been with him in tillmans corner and him with her in grand bay 2 different pinging times. The 2 area's are only maybe 15-20 miles apart if that. Her phone was not being used while his was in TC and the opposite for GB.

My mistake - I think I had a brain malfunction with the "FFPF". I'm just hypersensitive when it comes to the ball player. He has absolutely nothing to do with any of this and certainly can't help who his family is. I don't believe it will have any effect on his future career.

That's very honorable, I agree that he was just a child/still is himself, and has a remarkable future ahead of him. Every family has a bad seed or so in it, though I do not agree with the way his family has footed his bills or found excuses for him, especially after reading that terrible statement from DK's daughter.. Something is just wrong there; some things are absolutely inexcusable. Even from your own children. And I agree completely with believing the child first- if for no other reason that the child should not have knowledge of adult things like that in the first place. Also.. DK just exudes slime to me for some reason.
It is nice to hear of him rising above such a tragic situation and despite the fact that I bleed Purple and Gold he seems like a good kid w a great future :)

:seeya:I've moved posts over to this thread, starting with BSM's first post.

Thank you for helping clear that up, I was a bit mystified.

I guess, with both brothers being in jail, it wouldn't have been that easy for Brittney to confide in them anyway, when things started hotting up. But Brittney and Derek were both victims of DH, so I wonder if they shared their experiences, and if TJ escaped being abused too?

JMO. I don't see it being possible for TJ NOT to be a victim when it seems almost if not every child in that family was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member