AL AL - Charles 'Bubba' Jackson, 33, Mobile, 23 May 2014

Does this look about right?

A - Near Cottage Hill Park Thursday night
B - Moffett & Schillinger 1:40pm Friday
C - Jarrett & Golfway 5:38 pm Friday

Screenshot2014-07-08at120839PM_zps741e8238.png

Ok B and C are accurate But he was not near cottage hill park on Friday that's where I live and he was at my house on Thursday we had a argument I asked him to leave and that was the last time I saw him he left my house with Gf and they called BJT to bring a truck to get his belongings from my house he did later that night go to a bar in citronell and back to mobile that same Thursday night with BJT and Friday morning he according to Gf was going to walk to citronell to see her because BJT wouldn't take him. There was another ping in between B and C it was about 1 mile past Spice Pond Rd on Lott rd.when you do the complete map every one will see its not possible by foot.

Does this look about right?

A - Near Cottage Hill Park 11:30am
B - Moffett & Schillinger 1:40pm
C - Jarrett & Golfway 5:38 pm

Screenshot2014-07-08at120839PM_zps741e8238.png

I knew we could count on you, Okie! Where is the gf's house in relation to this? Can we get it so we can click on it and zoom around, check distances, etc? How far is C from B?

He did not use the BR at the gas station and from what I can gather he spent the night Thursday some where close to the gas station he was at. I'm kinda concerned about saying to much on here maybe I already have because you just don't know who is reading here I have been everyday since it started.

Ok B and C are accurate But he was not near cottage hill park on Friday that's where I live and he was at my house on Thursday we had a argument I asked him to leave and that was the last time I saw him he left my house with Gf and they called BJT to bring a truck to get his belongings from my house he did later that night go to a bar in citronell and back to mobile that same Thursday night with BJT and Friday morning he according to Gf was going to walk to citronell to see her because BJT wouldn't take him. There was another ping in between B and C it was about 1 mile past Spice Pond Rd on Lott rd.when you do the complete map every one will see its not possible by foot.

Okay, thanks! Let me go find where that other ping was...

Uh, wait, which direction from Spice Pond Road? Was it north?

Well, you said "past" Spice Pond Road, so I'm assuming that means north, farther away from where Bubba was last seen:

A - Near Cottage Hill Park, Thursday night
B - Moffett & Schiilinger, 1:40pm Friday (spent Thursday night somewhere in this area)
C - Lott Rd & McCrary Rd, phone ping
D - Jarrett & Golfway, phone ping 5:38pm Friday

Total mileage between B, C, and D is 12.5 miles.

Screenshot2014-07-08at125523PM_zps9c77f888.png

And this map shows Citronelle in relation to the areas above:

Screenshot2014-07-08at125403PM_zpsc4272411.png

Yes!! So D makes no since at all right?

Right, because he would've been able to get to 45 from C, if he was headed to Citronelle. Going to D was kind of backtracking, not in line with the direction he wanted to go.

I'm sure you can see this on a map but let me explain the gas station is at corner of Moffett and Schillinger on Schillinger he was headed to 158 which is all the way down Schillinger so 158 to 45 which goes in Citronell, ok so D is located off of Moffett and University called High Point rd Which takes you right to 45 but with that being said he would Have back tracked Big time by leaving B to go To D all the while trying to get to E see 158 crosses 45

Well, you said "past" Spice Pond Road, so I'm assuming that means north, farther away from where Bubba was last seen:

A - Near Cottage Hill Park, Thursday night
B - Moffett & Schiilinger, 1:40pm Friday (spent Thursday night somewhere in this area)
C - Lott Rd & McCrary Rd, phone ping
D - Jarrett & Golfway, phone ping 5:38pm Friday

Total mileage between B, C, and D is 12.5 miles.

Screenshot2014-07-08at125523PM_zps9c77f888.png

And this map shows Citronelle in relation to the areas above:

Screenshot2014-07-08at125403PM_zpsc4272411.png

The distance from B to D is 12.5 miles then that is pretty accurate for him to have walked for 4 hours and 20 minutes. D is pretty close to where you would expect him to be walking from B to D in that amount of time.

There was never a ping from lonnie walker Rd that's where his gf lives where he wanted to go

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SalmonElla
Back