AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s the original of one of them. It is a beautiful video with beautiful music. Danniella is even more beautiful than you know until you see it.
Penny Ducey
You did it again! You brought us back to why we are on this journey to figure out what happened at the Shell station! Thank you for posting this video.

Here’s the other one:
WKRG

What I can’t figure out is why? Would a MSM remove posts unless they were requested to do so? A regular public citizen probably wouldn’t have that kind of veto power. Is WKRG a local media to Mobile?
Are you running into more broken links? Or are you commenting on why the Shell footage was removed by the media? We have seen more that our share of broken links on media accounts with this case for some reason. Its annoying but they usually aren't gone, just in a different place.

Are you running into more broken links? Or are you commenting on why the Shell footage was removed by the media? We have seen more that our share of broken links on media accounts with this case for some reason. Its annoying but they usually aren't gone, just in a different place.
These are additional broken links. Try this and go down the results to the 3rd and 4th one. I can’t open them. Eta: oops, 5th and 6th
https://www.google.com/search?safe=........0j33i160j33i22i29i30j0i22i30.ySir-AZ55MM

This is the timeline posted by the VI on Thread 2. It is stated clear as day that RC and MK went to Ollie's and DW showed up at midnight. This is the only reason we are talking about this:

On Tuesday, July 17th, Danniella went off to meet RC at Dublin’s to celebrate her purchase of her new Car. Danniella met up RC, who also Had two friends MK & DW with him. They stay there for a few drinks, and then decide to head to Ollie’s. RC & MK head out first. Danni and DW were traveling down the interstate 65S, in two separate cars, DW leading. Danni flashes her lights and DW, and he pulls over at the Shell Station on Government Blvd/Hwy 90. Danni makes DW aware that she has lost her cell phone. The video shows what appears to be two cars pulling into the parking lot at 11:05 pm. Two minutes later, one car appears to leave. The other car stays parked. At 11:08 another car pulls in, and both cars are parked. Until 11:24 when they both leave. No indication of which way each car left. With the darkness of the video, you could not tell if anyone left either Car, or how many passengers were in each car. DW and Danni we’re headed back to Dublin’s, to search for Dannis phone. Danni never makes it to Dublin’s, according to DW. JT was told DW showed up at Ollie’s around 12:00 and stayed for a few minutes, and Danni never showed. DW also had a rental car, which he had after coming back into town from work. He returned the rental car around 1:00 am and then headed home.

@cedgison Is it correct that there has been a change in the information regarding RC & MK going to Ollies after Dublins? We know you have a lot of information to keep track of and we are asking a lot of questions. Above is the original timeline you posted. Today you stated they did not go to Ollies. Just want to confirm. Thank you!

This all makes complete sense. I just don't know why anyone would have ever talked about "bar hopping" and a "party train" if the facts were 4 people met for a drink at a pub at 10pm and went home by 11pm.

So now the story is, RC, MK, DW, and DNV have a drink at Dublin's Pub. RC and MK leave by 10:45 to unknown places. DW and DNV leave to go somewhere unknown. At 11:07, DW and DNV arrive at the Shell Station. At 11:08, DW leaves to return to Dublin's. Car 3 pulls in at 11:08 and DNV is gone forever.

I'm with you on that. The language used to describe the night that Danni was abducted really painted a different picture than what really happened. There was no barhopping and there was no party train. Most parents try to downplay the wild and crazy party nights of their children when a child vanishes. I think this is the first time I've seen the opposite, where one person goes for a drink with three friends and it is portrayed as a wild and crazy bar hopping night with a party train.

Whelp: recall fact #2 on Vail timeline: DW story inconsistent and changes......

That's no longer true, and I also doubt the time that DW allegedly arrived at The Dublin. That time suggests that he is Car 3, whereas it is illogical that DW is Car 3. I suspect that it is unknown what time he arrived at The Dublin.

I'm with you on that. The language used to describe the night that Danni was abducted really painted a different picture than what really happened. There was no barhopping and there was no party train. Most parents try to downplay the wild and crazy party nights of their children when a child vanishes. I think this is the first time I've seen the opposite, where one person goes for a drink with three friends and it is portrayed as a wild and crazy bar hopping night with a party train.

Yes she was certainly not painted in a good light.
@otto your last sentence made me chuckle. A much needed chuckle tonight!

Agree the language is imprecise but the information at the beginning was even sketchier than what is in place now. I sense you are giving me major side eye here but really very little was know other than Dublin pub and DNV. The timeline, such as it is, is one persons attempt to put together the path of DNV the night she went missing. Clearly the timeline is a work in progress all these weeks later.

IMO the existing timeline wouldn't be so bad if the people involved had been interviewed by the press, active on social media talking about the case or participated in looking for DNV. This situation is made worse by LE being on radio silent and the Local Press has appeared to have been on vacation and not one investigative journalist seems to reside in Mobile. Its been crickets from the people that were last with DNV (if these people were in fact with DNV as LE hasn't even confirmed that these people exist). I actually find this situation interesting because its fairly atypical in what I've seen on missing cases but its hard to justify in my mind spending much time on this timeline unless you want to pull it apart word by word and simply ask questions? I'm not sure that would bring us closer to finding DNV but maybe it would? IDK.

So, we have a timeline created from sleuthing and conversatons with LE where really nothing can be confirmed because the people involved aren't part of the dialog on this case and we are seeing none of the source documents or messages etc. Its a tough call. Spend time on something where you can't see the underlying source documents/messages etc. or keep moving and focus on MSM reports and LE press statements?

What do you suggest?

Yeah I’m pretty sure once he realized the seriousness of the situation he got an attorney to protect himself since he was the last known person she was with, which was a good move on his behalf.

I’m now under the impression that whoever was involved in DNVs disappearance was counting on her not being missed at least not right away

I think this is a critical point. She was not supposed to be reported missing right away at all. We've heard of missing women where a phone was found in a parking lot before, and the parents were immediately frantically looking for their daughter (Morgan Harrington). Not even a missed visit with her daughter was enough to cause concern about the abduction of Danni.

Thank goodness for DW that he was able to direct police to the CCTV at the Shell station. Thank goodness that DW went to police on July 20. It's very unfortunate that he was subjected to suspicion when he seems like the only person who tried to take action right away.

Without DW, the story is that Danni was barhopping with a party train on July 17 celebrating the purchase of her new car. It's not a concern that she missed work and a visit with her daughter, she has drug problems. It's not surprising that she skipped town, she's irresponsible and didn't even want custody of her daughter. She's run off to start a new life.

once again have to chime in real quick....VI says as per RC - never were at Ollies...when have time..can go back and find the posts...
also: yes...I speculated that DW may have wanted to get phone & leave...unseen
Apparently a bartender came out, saw him looking around...and said someone returned a phone - wondered why he didn't check inside first, thought maybe because he didn't want anyone to know he was looking for it. BTW totally speculation based on known facts of case...doesn't mean I think that...but I did/do wonder....idea is merely kicking around ideas based on what we know....
At this point: I really want to know who is the source for this timeline, 'party train' at Ollies...I just assumed DW (especially as it's fact his story is 'inconsistent and changes')...if not DW - who???

That's no longer true, and I also doubt the time that DW allegedly arrived at The Dublin. That time suggests that he is Car 3, whereas it is illogical that DW is Car 3. I suspect that it is unknown what time he arrived at The Dublin.
@otto I am curious how/why you are so convinced an abduction took place at the Shell station?

Yes good point. It just struck me: If DW was involved, why would he call DNV's family at 7:30am? Why wouldn't he toss or destroy the phone? Why would he pick it up at Dublin's, period? DNV left it at Dublin's on the back of a car, it had nothing to do with DW. All the evidence points to DW acting as a good samaritan here. If he had anything to do with her disappearance he could have skipped Dublin's and went home and left the phone as someone's problem.

Yup. DW is the only monkey wrench in someone's plan to make Danni disappear in a way that makes it seem like a voluntary decision. Because of DW, we know it was an abduction.

IMO the existing timeline wouldn't be so bad if the people involved had been interviewed by the press, active on social media talking about the case or participated in looking for DNV. This situation is made worse by LE being on radio silent and the Local Press has appeared to have been on vacation and not one investigative journalist seems to reside in Mobile. Its been crickets from the people that were last with DNV (if these people were in fact with DNV as LE hasn't even confirmed that these people exist). I actually find this situation interesting because its fairly atypical in what I've seen on missing cases but its hard to justify in my mind spending much time on this timeline unless you want to pull it apart word by word and simply ask questions? I'm not sure that would bring us closer to finding DNV but maybe it would? IDK.

Snipped and BBM. This is pure speculation, but what if DNV expressed fear of someone or some situation to the people she was with that night (RC, MK, DW). They may have told LE, who asked them not to talk to anyone about the case. This would explain why LE and the three are not talking to the press or to anyone: they all know what happened.

What if LE are just waiting to find her body to bring charges? I'm not familiar with Mobile AL courts but some prosecutors really do not like bringing murder charges without a body. It is very difficult to prove a murder beyond a reasonable doubt when the person has never been located. The defendant would make the exact argument that has been made here: she drove off and disappeared.

ETA: This might explain why LE immediately brought dogs and search gear to a home recently to look for DNV but are not conducting the general SAR style searches in the community. They don't think she's missing, they think she's been abducted and harmed.

@otto I am curious how/why you are so convinced an abduction took place at the Shell station?

We know that Danni was going to meet DW at The Dublin. She had a plan, and what 24 year old can go an hour without a cell phone? Even if a super special invitation happened with Car 3 at the Shell station, she needed her phone more as that was her life line to her daughter and her job.

As Danni was leaving the Shell station to collect her phone, something happened and she didn't leave. In the next 16 minutes, the GPS on her car was disabled. There's no reason for Danni to do that. She was going to pick up her phone, not spontaneously ask someone at a closed gas station to disable her GPS. Keep in mind that DW stopped at this Shell station because Danni flashed her lights. It was never Danni's plan to go to this Shell station.

Her GPS is disabled at this Shell station even though she had no plan to be at the Shell station, and she is never heard from again.

I call that an abduction.

It's not a concern that she missed work and a visit with her daughter
Yes, the issue is that these events happened and still the report wasn't made until Friday? Why? In my mind this sequence of events supports voluntary disappearance that was known by the 'family' as most people when faced with this sequence of events would tell Siri to call 911! Would you call an apartment complex to leave a note on the door of DNV apt if this was your daughter or would you go knock on the apt door or phone a few friends especially if you knew she'd been out partying the night before? Every time I hear one of these stories about how people respond when somebody goes missing I ask myself does this description of events ring true to me? I know everyone is different but very little of this makes sense for someone that was supposedly part of a close family and whose daughter expected her to show up. Its hard to connect the dots when we have so few verifiable dots in this case. But I seriously am beginning to wonder if what we saw with the missing report timing and DNV going missing isn't somehow tied to TT litigation? No information about TT has been found but its known that he is involved in court proceedings for prior offenses. Could DNV have been scheduled to testify or otherwise participate in these proceedings to the possible detriment of TT? We don't know.

Yup. DW is the only monkey wrench in someone's plan to make Danni disappear in a way that makes it seem like a voluntary decision. Because of DW, we know it was an abduction.
Can you elaborate please?

Snipped and BBM. This is pure speculation, but what if DNV expressed fear of someone or some situation to the people she was with that night (RC, MK, DW). They may have told LE, who asked them not to talk to anyone about the case. This would explain why LE and the three are not talking to the press or to anyone: they all know what happened.

What if LE are just waiting to find her body to bring charges? I'm not familiar with Mobile AL courts but some prosecutors really do not like bringing murder charges without a body. It is very difficult to prove a murder beyond a reasonable doubt when the person has never been located. The defendant would make the exact argument that has been made here: she drove off and disappeared.

ETA: This might explain why LE immediately brought dogs and search gear to a home recently to look for DNV but are not conducting the general SAR style searches in the community. They don't think she's missing, they think she's been abducted and harmed.

I would probably stay silent as well. Give my story to LE and that is it. We have seen on other threads what happens to people who talk too much about what they know, it is brutal, their lives get threatened. And all they have done is come forward saying, "hey I may have been the last person who saw .... alive".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blue's Clues