Found Deceased AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised that police are unable to solve this.

"It's been nine months since ... Danniella Vian was last seen at the Shell Gas Station at the corner of I-65 and Government late at night on July 17th."​

9 MONTHS LATER: Where is Danniella?

I agree @otto . This is the first time I have seen it mention DNV was last seen at the Shell Station, which most of us have always thought. Do you think it is just MSM taking liberties?

Do any locals see the "family" still involved and trying to keep DNV's story alive?

I agree @otto . This is the first time I have seen it mention DNV was last seen at the Shell Station, which most of us have always thought. Do you think it is just MSM taking liberties?

Do any locals see the "family" still involved and trying to keep DNV's story alive?
Yes. They are still actively trying to keep DNV's name out there. They are making signs that can be placed outdoors/all around, but not enough people have shown interest in getting one to justify ordering them yet.

ETA: Many of WKRG's articles thus far have said she was last seen at the Shell, as well as live broadcasts.

It sounds like a dive team was doing a training exercise and accidentally discovered the car. Is that the takeaway everyone else is getting from the article? I don't live in Mobile anymore, but I was in town for Easter and passed through Saraland several times. She was last seen near i-65 in Mobile. Hwy 43 is off of 1-65 north of Mobile, maybe a 15-20 minute drive.

Saraland is approximately 30 minutes north on 1-65 and you exit about half way onto Hwy 43 which angles very slightly north, northeast. I think the accidental discovery by a dive team sounds weird. Here is a local news station with a video clip that says they were tipped off to the location. I think it is too early for any facts to be nailed down. Submerged car and body found in Bayou Sara matches description of Danniella Vian

To map it put in the Shell Station at 3550 Government Blvd., Mobile AL and the end point as Bayou Sara, AL.

*I edited some of the driving times because my memory is bad and some research helped me remember.

Last edited:
Saraland is approximately 15 to 20 minutes north on 1-65 and you exit about half way onto Hwy 43 that angles very slightly north, northeast. I think the accidental discovery by a dive team sounds weird. Here is a local news station with a video clip that says they were tipped off to the location. I think it is too early for any facts to be nailed down. Submerged car and body found in Bayou Sara matches description of Danniella Vian
It does say a tip lead them here! Interesting indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member