Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that apply to an active missing child who we r trying to find? The title of the thread has her name in large print. Seems if anyone involved in her abduction happens to be reading here we would want them to know who we are talking about and pleading to. Moo

This post lands at random.

Please remember to use initials, especially so in the case of a minor child. If it's in MSM, there's nothing we can do about that, but please replace names with initials when bringing the info to WS.

Thanks.

WOW, I've not seen this? Great find !!!

Can you link the source for me, I really want to read this?

Thanks so much!!!

Imo

This doesn't specify two hours, I may have read that on sm, but there was a definite delay in reporting according to LE.
Search for Kamille McKinney expanded to surrounding states

"Smith said the multi-hour delay between Kamille’s abduction to when an AMBER Alert was sent was due to a delay between the abduction and when the kidnapping was reported to law enforcement. "

Wheres the other child from the video?
He said the other child has been identified and we have spoken with her mother but we don’t want to bring another three year olds name out.
Stating a grid search in advance in an area sure gives the perp a heads up or could be a totally planned attempt by LE to flush the perp. Bet that area is under HEAVY surveillance. MOO
He said they are searching with dogs first.,

2nd person is a suspect. 1st person wanted for questioning. Everyone is considered a POI at this point.
Ok, thanks. Just making sure. I tend to get things backwards sometimes.

So the second person is a suspect. Looks like he's wearing bulky clothes and maybe a hoodie?
I guess he is a different person than the man who was arrested?

Imo

Great work... chief seemed like he didn't want to say where that was from. I almost got the feel it could be a city camera or police purposes camera.

From the video that was shown (from the live presser), judging by the truck and white structure in the video, I *think* it matches this location. The area from the video appears to be in or near a parking lot tucked in between 41st Pl N and 42nd Pl N. MOO

View attachment 209687
Screenshot from ABC33/40 Presser on Facebook

View attachment 209688
Google Maps

View attachment 209689
Google Maps

Did they say they know who the second person is, who is a suspect, and they want to talk to the first person who walked by, or do I have that backwards?

Yes, that is how I heard it too. One man walked on by the children. The second man came up to the children and talked to them and the children followed him. They know the identity of the second man and he is a suspect. They are looking to identify the first man who walked by the children because he may have information for LE. They are not calling the first man a suspect. (Although the chief may have slipped up and said "suspects" at one point, I don't think he meant to call the first man a suspect). MOO.

He didn't say but I am guessing it is plus 37 minutes based on the time the AA gives for when she went missing IMO.
so if what I heard correctly regarding her being kidnapped just minutes later - who was actually there to witness this? 8:01pm? and then a few minutes later - so say 5 ? so 806pm? maybe the first man who walked by saw something and is afraid to come forward? or isn't even aware he saw something at all since he simply walked by?

Ok, thanks. Just making sure. I tend to get things backwards sometimes.

So the second person is a suspect. Looks like he's wearing bulky clothes and maybe a hoodie?
I guess he is a different person than the man who was arrested?

Imo

agree... almost like he was big as well with hood or full long hair, maybe?

Ah hah! a legitimate job - so he could have a 401K account depending on the employer - we can sleuth him anyone find out where he works yet? - but then how can he have a job and be indigent? how does that work in AL?

Could be working a minimum wage job while having tons of debt already? Credit cards, child support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven