GUILTY AL - Kathleen "Kat" West, 42, murdered, Calera, 13 Jan 2018 *husband arrested*

I'm thinking she went outside to smoke a cigarette or meet someone. Maybe was sitting on the curb and placed the bottle she was drinking from on the phone while smoking or talking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
But why would you put a bottle on a phone. There's a chance the liquid would damage the phone.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm imagining the phone face down, bottle on top. If she was drinking, she might not have been thinking very clearly.

Also, I guess it would depend on the type of phone. For example, my phone is water resistant so I don't really worry about getting it wet like others might.

Also, I guess it would depend on the type of phone. For example, my phone is water resistant so I don't really worry about getting it wet like others might.

Mine is also water resistant but I'm not sure how it would do with a large amount of water. So I wouldn't take that chance.

It was said that they filed bankruptcy in 2007. So maybe certain people were okay with the new career choice while catching up on bills and things. But after a while it can get to a person. Jmo

Some posts have been removed.

The family members are considered victims at this time. Do not sleuth family members or their social media.

Please stay on topic.

what kind of things was she selling there? link?
normal clothing items, jackets/dresses/shirts and some shoes (stiletto type). Also poshmark does disclose full name and address of both the buyer and seller on the shipping label. Her username on Poshmark is @kittykat1975

I'm thinking this was some sort of sexual assault attack on her, that's the only explanation I can come up with why she was found with no bottoms on. The houses in their neighborhood are fairly close together, why wouldn't anyone have heard her screaming?

I'm thinking this was some sort of sexual assault attack on her, that's the only explanation I can come up with why she was found with no bottoms on. The houses in their neighborhood are fairly close together, why wouldn't anyone have heard her screaming?

Whack her across the head with something and she's unconscious (or dead)...no screaming.

I have joined the FB discussion and I think from comments and the statement made by her mother http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2018/01/kat_west_was_cherished_wife_lo.html that this will probably turn out to be a tragic accident. I don't hear her mother pleading for answers or wanting justice for her daughter like you would expect if a murder occurred. I am willing to bet the green liquor bottle was Jagermeister, not my thing but I have known her to drink it each time I saw her socially. I don't know I'm just still in shock to have logged on to see someone I know. Hoping for answers soon.

How does someone end up almost naked, lying across the street from their home, halfway on the road and halfway on the neighbor's lawn wearing only a bra, with blood coming from their head, a booze bottle sitting on top of their phone on the road, and that be an "accident"?

Hmmm..... wonder if she was meeting some of the men from her website.

"Kathleen West touted herself on social media as a stay-at-home mom but also had a subscription-only website, where she went by the name Kitty Kat West. Her Twitter and Instagram accounts, also under the name of Kitty Kat West, featured revealing photos of West, and directed viewers to her paid adult website, which cost $15.99 per subscription."

Investigators have classified her death as a homicide. Her cause of death hasn't been revealed.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/21/mom-wife-with-secret-online-life-found-slain.html

Thanks for bringing forward msm...it's hard to follow here with just comments based on fb discussions.

"Mom, wife with secret online life found slain

She was also part of a Facebook group called "The Cougar Club,"*AL.com*reported.

"THIS PAGE IS NOT A DATING SITE," the Facebook page read. "It is meant to celebrate and admire the beauty of older women - both single and married."

On Instagram, West had a private account with more than 50,000 followers which linked to a paid site that featured adult content and “naughty fun.” Some of the images were included on a site for “mature hotties.”

Similar content was posted on Twitter, where West's presence began March 2016. She went by the Twitter handle @KittyKatWest, Fox 13 reported."

"Kathleen West touted herself on social media as a stay-at-home mom but also had a subscription-only website, where she went by the name Kitty Kat West. Her Twitter and Instagram accounts, also under the name of Kitty Kat West, featured revealing photos of West, and directed viewers to her paid adult website, which cost $15.99 per subscription."

Can you explain what any of this has to do with what you quoted about possibly meeting a man from her website?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back