AL AL - Lisa Altimari-Wallace, 35, Eufaula, 27 Oct 2012

So, Friday, October 26, she was home with the baby. Late that night she spoke to a friend. The following day she was gone. I'm trying to get a timeline in my head ... so ... was it 1 PM that her work-ride arrived ... and is that when the husband said that she wandered off with 8 shoes and 4 outfits ... presumably in the morning?

It sounds very much like he came home in a drunken stupor, was angry that she wanted to leave him, and he did something to her.

I apologize that I can't answer all of these questions. I really am trying to find out every piece of info I can for everyone. I am helping Lisa's Mom and Lisa's best friend (whom is also a very good friend of mine). I told them I would take care of WS since I was already a member. This is why sometimes the information I post may get corrected from time to time. I post what they tell me and things happens like, Lisa's husband changes his story or they get false information from a source in Eufaula, so I come straight back here and correct anything I have posted. It is just as confusing to me as it is to all of you, on top of being heartbreaking seeing Lisa's family and friends ripped to pieces because they are getting no answers whatsoever. Just bare with me and I will do my best to keep you all informed with the facts.:banghead:

Oh Gosh, Rolltidemom...:therethere:

You are doing a terrific job... And being such an angel by helping Lisa's loved ones and WS....while your own heart is breaking...

Please know that you are an :angel: and please don't be hard on yourself...

Us Sleuthers can be very persistent... Cuz that's what we do...:wink:

but don't take it personally... And please make sure you take care of yourself...

We cannot help others if we are depleted...

:blowkiss:

Can the mom go to the news ... get one of the reporters to go with her to the police station ... ask what is being done to find her? If police are refusing to help, that should be of interest to everyone in the community ... and the news reporters.

I'm sorry if this information was previously posted but what TV stations and newspapers cover the Eufaula area?

It is shocking that a detective will not return a call. Alert the media, as they say...

ROLLTIDEMOM. You are doing a fantastic job, we understand what you are doing and for that matter, doing a very good job.

I am wondering what the plan was as to when they were going to seperate? When was she going to leave, where was she going to go etc.? If she was talking to friends, i'm sure someone either opened their house to her and her child or she had some kind of plan. Just wondering what that plan was if any.

Here is a Missing flyer with the basic information about Lisa. There are other flyers that have been made, but you can never have enough when your loved one is missing!

Attachments

• LisaAWMissing.pdf
    668.5 KB · Views: 49
Here is a Missing flyer with the basic information about Lisa. There are other flyers that have been made, but you can never have enough when your loved one is missing!

That's GREAT, Buggs! :great:

Has there been any activity on her cell phone or bank/credit card accounts? Mom should go to the bank and find out when the last bank activity was ... also ... cell phone provider. If there's no activity, police have no excuse to do nothing.

I apologize that I can't answer all of these questions. I really am trying to find out every piece of info I can for everyone. I am helping Lisa's Mom and Lisa's best friend (whom is also a very good friend of mine). I told them I would take care of WS since I was already a member. This is why sometimes the information I post may get corrected from time to time. I post what they tell me and things happens like, Lisa's husband changes his story or they get false information from a source in Eufaula, so I come straight back here and correct anything I have posted. It is just as confusing to me as it is to all of you, on top of being heartbreaking seeing Lisa's family and friends ripped to pieces because they are getting no answers whatsoever. Just bare with me and I will do my best to keep you all informed with the facts.:banghead:

Thank you so much for all you are doing. I was a local/insider on the Ivy Merck thread and I know all the changing stories and rumors (esp in small town) gets so frustrating!

Has there been any activity on her cell phone or bank/credit card accounts? Mom should go to the bank and find out when the last bank activity was ... also ... cell phone provider. If there's no activity, police have no excuse to do nothing.

I am quite sure I read further up that they have not been used...let me look for that

Thank you so much for all you are doing. I was a local/insider on the Ivy Merck thread and I know all the changing stories and rumors (esp in small town) gets so frustrating!

You were a tremendous help in finding Ivy! Thank you!

I'm sorry if this information was previously posted but what TV stations and newspapers cover the Eufaula area?

TV broadcast stations around Eufaula:

•W30BD (Channel 30; EUFAULA, AL)
•WTVM (Channel 9; COLUMBUS, GA)
•WRBL (Channel 3; COLUMBUS, GA)
•WGIQ (Channel 43; LOUISVILLE, AL)
•WACS-TV (Channel 25; DAWSON, GA)
•WLTZ (Channel 38; COLUMBUS, GA)
•WRJM-TV (Channel 67; TROY, AL)
•WSFA (Channel 12; MONTGOMERY, AL)
•WXTX (Channel 54; COLUMBUS, GA)

http://www.city-data.com/city/Eufaula-Alabama.html

al: Lisa altimari-wallace 35 eufaula 27 oct. 2012
on october 27, 2012 lisa altimari-wallace engaged in an argument with her husband and packed a small bag and left on foot in eufaula, alabama. She has made no contact with anyone since . There has been no cell activity and no credit card activity. She left behind her 22 month old daughter. Lisa is 35 years old 5'2-5'3" and around 150 lbs. She has really long reddish hair and hazel eyes. She has a dolphin tattoo on her left upper arm.

last edited by rolltidemom; today at 06:56 pm. Reason: Change eye color

copied over post by rolltidemom

here is the post that says no cell phone or credit card usage

No activity on bank cards at all. No activity on phone. I think they are trying to subpoena phone records now. At least that is what Lisa's Mom was told. However, some of Lisa's post on her FB are mysteriously disappearing:waitasec:

Thank you thank you thank you Buggsmom!!!!!!!:rocker:

I have a REALLY BAD feeling that Lisa did not take 8 outfits and 4 pair of shoes and take a "walk about". The first thing I find strange about that is this a man that would notice a detail like how manyy outfits and how many pairs of shoes....I dont think so....

This may have already been answered but does the local LE have a FB page....I know so many people asked questions on CCSD page when Ivy was missing they HAD to start answering....We can shart blowing up their page if they do

I know everyone is different but my husband would not have a clue what I took with me if I left, clothes-wise. He might notice if my purse was gone, but that is about it. The specifics here are very unusual.

I have a REALLY BAD feeling that Lisa did not take 8 outfits and 4 pair of shoes and take a "walk about". The first thing I find strange about that is this a man that would notice a detail like how manyy outfits and how many pairs of shoes....I dont think so....

This may have already been answered but does the local LE have a FB page....I know so many people asked questions on CCSD page when Ivy was missing they HAD to start answering....We can shart blowing up their page if they do

Another thing strange, Lisa was on her monthly (sorry if that is TMI) but the husband said she did not take any toiletries. SERIOUSLY??? What woman leaves for 2 minutes and does not take the appropriate feminine products with her? NONE!!! About the facebook page, I can't find one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back