Found Safe AL - Myra 'Alissia' Freeman, 17, Highland Home, 13 Dec 2015

I saw a comment on the FB page saying they had asked Texas EquuSearch about helping them and they were told that they couldn't do so. I have a bad feeling about this case.

Having two middle names isn't that unusual. It's having a different last name than the parents.

I didn't even catch that her last name was different. But that could easily be explained if her mother is remarried. My mother and I never shared a last name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Checking out the Find.. page concerns me a little. I am a homeschooling mom, I am also a Christian (they are not mutually inclusive ��). I really really wish her parents would quit throwing God in the air, tell your daughter you love her, you miss her, YOU are crazy about her. She may continue to run if you chastise her using God.

BTW homeschooled kids do have access to phones, computers and social media. �� she's been gone a long time, hoping she is with someone who cares for her well being.

I 100% agree with you, if it were the case she's rebelling against her parents, religion may be a part of it, and continuing to plea to her on that level may just drive her further away.

Whoever is the admin on that page needs to stop, it's a hot mess. Someone posted another rumor that M was pregnant and the admin blasted a response and yelled to stop spreading rumors! RUMORS! That's a tip you morons!

Moo.

Whoever is the admin on that page needs to stop, it's a hot mess. Someone posted another rumor that M was pregnant and the admin blasted a response and yelled to stop spreading rumors! RUMORS! That's a tip you morons!

Moo.

That always drives me bonkers when family/friends are asking for help or tips then get so offended when one is given or offered. If this young lady left on her own, there has to be a reason. It seems like she is a good kid, young lady, good upbringing & all, so imo there has to be a reason & the family/friends should at the very least consider all "rumors" as tips until they're proven otherwise.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

I totally agree! I do not believe the people that are posting to the Facebook page are spreading rumors. They are asking for people to let them know if they have heard anything at all to please let them know...the page was set up for that reason...at least that is what I thought. When someone posts what they have heard.. they jump on the person telling them that they are spreading rumors! Most of the comments from that particular post have been deleted now.. Confusing! Why delete comments that people have posted?? All of those tips/comments/posts could lead to something!

I've seen it happen before in mp cases, that's the only problem with FB find pages, if the person running it doesn't like what people say or it doesn't fit within their thinking then it's deleted, poof it's gone, just like it never happened!

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Yes I got that one...but there are a couple others towards the end of the video. Alissia is holding a small child...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That little boy is a sibling, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I totally agree! I do not believe the people that are posting to the Facebook page are spreading rumors. They are asking for people to let them know if they have heard anything at all to please let them know...the page was set up for that reason...at least that is what I thought. When someone posts what they have heard.. they jump on the person telling them that they are spreading rumors! Most of the comments from that particular post have been deleted now.. Confusing! Why delete comments that people have posted?? All of those tips/comments/posts could lead to something!

Yeah, if you're going to admin a page like that, be OPEN to tips, advice. Do not be shallow and narrow-minded. I agree completely. They need to stop deleting. Let it stick. JMO.

I remember seeing a post on the page that said the boyfriend had been questioned by police.. anyone else remember seeing that? Also the Sheriff specifically stated she deleted her Facebook account. On the missing FB page someone asked if she had a Facebook page. A relative responded NO. I feel like there is a lot of information and/or details that the family doesn't want the public to know. Which in my opinion is probably why the poor girl ran away.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have been checking the missing facebook page for updates.. praying that Alissia would at the very least let someone know she is alive and safe. The family says all leads so far have been dead ends. I don't know..something just doesn't sound right.. why haven't they had any searches for this girl? Why didn't LE bring dogs out the first day and track her scent. If they did they haven't released that info. There have been a lot of comments on the page regarding "rumors" of all sorts that are floating around. I would be interested in what those "rumors" are.. other than that she is pregnant. Rumors can sometimes lead to the truth in my opinion.

I'm just saying IF she was pregnant, not that she is, and her family is very religious that she might have felt that she couldn't face her parents with that news or that she would be disappointing them or letting them down. It's tough for girls in those situations because in that case I'm sure abortion wouldn't be an option as well because of her beliefs. She might have thought the only way out was to run away either to the father or to someone else who supports the situation.

This of course is just an opinion. I have no idea if she is or isn't pregnant or if she just ran away. Also, I do believe the hard drives can be recovered. They just have to be taken to someone that can do that and LE I'm sure has someone that can.

I totally agree with you. LE (per the page) has her laptop. I wonder how long it would take someone tk recover the hard drive?

I remember seeing a post on the page that said the boyfriend had been questioned by police.. anyone else remember seeing that? Also the Sheriff specifically stated she deleted her Facebook account. On the missing FB page someone asked if she had a Facebook page. A relative responded NO. I feel like there is a lot of information and/or details that the family doesn't want the public to know. Which in my opinion is probably why the poor girl ran away.

I'd not agree. The mother may be very concerned about her daughter's safety as well as some privacy issues.

As for parents not sharing all they know, its their right. Leanne Bearden's parents nor her husband or sibling shared information while she was missing either, as she suffered from mental problems, they simply didn't want strangers to speak about. What was important to them, was finding her.

Same here, I'm sure. :(

Of course! I wasn't implying that the mother wasn't concerned for Alissia's safety at all! There is no question in my mind personally that this mother would do whatever she could to make sure her daughter is safe! I understand wanting to keep certain things private too! What I meant by my statement above was that if there was an issue or something that happened..say for example.. she is pregnant.. that that might be why she ran away.. because she thought her family would be embarrassed and wouldn't want anyone to know. Lastly..
<br />
What was important to them, was finding her.<br />
<br />
Same here, I'm sure. :(
I would hope that the most important thing to any parent in this situation would be finding their child! And I believe that that is the case with Alissia's mother.

Just started following this case. Who runs the Help Find Alissia page?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back