AL AL - Nadia Kersh, 23, Homewood, 3 Nov 2008

Barb thanks for the info... I have not heard much about it on the local news.

The weather has been really gross here this week. Rain and fog every day. It is warm though... I hope they can search for her. The area her car was found in is near a bunch of old mine shafts.

The weather has been really gross here this week. Rain and fog every day. It is warm though... I hope they can search for her. The area her car was found in is near a bunch of old mine shafts.
Ouch.Thats gonna suck searching those.

Any news lately? I have searched but found nothing as of December 23rd.

Any news lately? I have searched but found nothing as of December 23rd.

Sadly no. She was last seen in a good part of town, I would think they would want to find out what happened to ease fear of this being in the community. But nothing as far as on our local news. It is really sad.

We have actually continued to have lots of rain. This Tuesday the sun came out finally after what felt like a month solid of rain and fog. That very well could be what was keeping searches from going out.

I pray they find closure soon, I drive past her work daily and I get chills each time.

bumping for Nadia. There is no news to report. Her disappearence really bothers me. Seeing the surveillance video of her going on her lunch break like any other day is just really eerie because we all know we are watching what are probably her last minutes or hours. I wonder if the perp was actually in her car when she got in it or if it was someone she knew so he was able to flag her over or something when she was driving - but would she have stopped when she knew she had to go pick up her son?

New Developments in Nadia Kersh Case

In a press conference on Tuesday, Homewood police released several new developments in the case of missing mom Nadia Kersh.

Police say that they expect full capital murder charges to be made in the case in the next coming months.

Also, a new search is planned to take place on April 3rd for the remains of the missing mom.

The reward money for information in this case has now been upped an additional ten-thousand dollars to make the total for info up to forty-five thousand dollars.

Police have a suspect in custody in this case who they say is an ex-boyfriend of Kersh.

http://www.myfoxal.com/dpp/news/20090324New_Developments_in_Nadia_Ker

Detectives close to charges in Nadia Kersh disappearance

A new tip is sparking new hope for finding a missing mother.
Someone called the Homewood Police Department Tip Line, saying the day Nadia Kersh disappeared, they saw her car, suspiciously parked in West Birmingham, with two men sitting inside.
Now, next Friday, April 3, detectives are planning to scour an area in West Birmingham stretching from Arrington Middle School to Lakeshore Parkway.
Finding Kersh will certainly help officers wrap up this case, but regardless, detectives say they are now very closing to charging a suspect with her murder.

http://www.nadiakersh.org/

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/detectives_say_they_are_close_to_charging_a_suspect_in_nadia_kershs_disappe/65061/

:unksam:
Hello Group!

My name is Angie Cantrell and I am from the B'ham area. I am a member of the Alabama Association of Private Investigator's as well as the Walker County Rescue Squad in Jasper, AL.

Our Association will be hosting 3 Alabama stops for the "On The Road To Remember Tour" in August. Our Rescue Squad will be planning and assisting with the stop in the B'ham area. Our featured case will be Nadia Kersh.

We are attempting to contact as many family members, friends and supporters as we can to let them know about these events. I will post the information on the Alabama stops below. You can also go to the tour's main web site to find details for the other states they will be visiting this year.

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/category/national-road-tour/

B'ham (Pelham actually)

Date: August 19th
Time: 12PM until
200 Terrace Drive
Pelham, AL. 35124
Featured Case: Nadia Kersh
Events will include: Hot Dog Cookout, Balloon Release, Candlelight Vigil and Dove Release (If allowed at location)
Coordinator: Angie Cantrell - Chris Cantrell
abcantrell@gmail.com

Montgomery

Date: August 19th
Time: 3PM - 7PM
335 Coosa Street
Montgomery, AL 36104
Coordinators: Scott Hadley - soctt351150@yahoo.com
Robert Johnson - knighthawk194@hotmail.com

Mobile

Date: August 24th
Time: 9AM until
2703 Battleship Parkway
Mobile, AL. 36602
Coordinator: Michelle Alfonso - michelle@baldwininvestigativegroup.com

Thank You for your support! Please feel free to contact any of the coordinators if you have any questions!

abcantrell,

Thank you for putting out the info on the Birmingham, AL tour stop. If you need to contact the family a couple of us have reached them through their website: helpfindnadia.com.

The tour stops sound very nice. I've got it on my calendar.
:woohoo::):clap:

Family, friends remember Nadia Kersh on anniversary of disappearance

Family, friends and police officers gathered to remember a missing Homewood woman and to help keep her case in the spotlight.

Nadia Kersh was last seen one year ago this week.
“There are small pieces that are missing from this puzzle and those pieces are much needed. There are people who have seen things and they might think they’re insignificant but it could be a major break,” Nancy Kersh said.

Homewood Police say they have a good case against a suspect, but they want to find Nadia to strengthen that case even more.

http://www2.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/family_friends_remember_nadia_kersh_on_anniversary_of_disappearance/106057/

Homewood police announce arrest in Nadia Kersh disappearance

The Homewood Police Department has made an arrest in the disappearance of Nadia Kersh.

In a news conference held on Tuesday, it was revealed that 27-year-old Joacquas Megauil Haywood has been arrested was charged with Kersh's murder. Investigators say that physical evidence and witness testimony led to the recent arrest.

http://www.myfoxal.com/Global/story.asp?S=12423441

Another case being charged with no body...good for LE...perps should not be rewarded for good hiding places...glad they made an arrest. Maybe he will tell where he put her.

Now about about Haleigh Cummings? waiting for charges...

New search under way for Nadia Kira Kersh

Published: Saturday, February 12, 2011, 2:42 PM Updated: Saturday, February 12, 2011, 2:43 PM

A new search is under way today for missing Homewood mother Nadia Kira Kersh, Homewood police said.

A volunteer search and rescue group wanted to search an area of Lakeshore Parkway, not far from Alabama 150, said Sgt. Doug Finch.

more here

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2011/02/new_search_underway_for_nadia.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg