Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did they say she went with him willingly in the PC? I must’ve been stoned out of my mind during that PC.

Because he is not wanted on suspicion of kidnapping, and LE mentioned charges of disposal of a dead corpse.

A follow up about further charges of other persons, was extremely ambiguous to whom or which party they were referring to when answering the question about, 'others,' only, imo.

I haven't read anything disrespectful towards PH, at least not in recent pages where I began following again. She had a VERY serious addiction, which was public knowledge. Every addict I have known who is clean admits it is a daily battle.

She sent a text, or texts, to a friend. She was fearful, BUT if she was being kidnapped, totally against her will, wouldn't hitting 911 have made more sense? Or even texting "OMG, help me!" And why text the friend unless she still at least partly wanted to be out wherever she was, but just felt a bit like "Hmmm....maybe I should let some know this could be getting weird?"

Drugs FIT as POSSIBLE explanation/motive for willingly leaving with FH, and/or the HSBM AND for the tone of the text. She thought they were going to get a quick high, maybe go back to the bar, and something else happened instead.....

The high may not have been heroin or hard drugs. PH could have been offered something more benign like pot. It's not legal in Alabama, is it?

I had friends when I was young who bought pot from incredibly scary dudes. Scared the cra p out of me. They thought nothing of walking right into a rundown inner city apartment, at 1am as a dumb little college girl to grab their drugs. No idea how they didn't end up dead or worse.

One possible theory IMO is that she went out to smoke a cigarette and/or joint/bowl and he/they nabbed her then, outside in the parking lot, that She went unwillingly. One can grab someone, put her in a car, restrain them AND take off without being seen by anyone. All it takes is a few seconds sometimes. This is what happened in Jessica Ridgeway’s case, and that was even in broad daylight during peak morning time in a busy residential area where all the houses are super close together.

ETA:

Nevermind, scratch that theory..That wouldn’t explain the text(s), IMO.

Do we now have a name for Fat Albert?

Lol.. I am no longer going into the two hefties, heavies, very plump, tomato shaped, mystery men in black, or possible black men. It can become immensly overwhelming to stay away from clashes on here, as it is, for real! I should invest in a fit bit.

Lots of information that can't be shared here.

However, I'll put one question to the group. Paighton was a self confessed heroin addict, don't you all think that if she wanted to relapse, she would have to rely on some sketchy guy she didn't know? And if she was going to use heroin, don't you think that the first thing she would have done upon leaving TR would be hit a bank machine? Random strangers don't just give away heroin. Paighton looks smart enough to know not to just walk away with a guy like that.
I agree.

C'mon, Stat...you are going to upset some folks here.

You haven't gotten him yet! That him, one Mr. Crypt seeker aka Hampton! I thought you were getting the bigguns out, and dragging the perp in! Lol.

Unfortunately this is the kind of junk (that has shown up repeatedly on this case) that gets these threads shut down so the mods can clean up. It makes it a PITA for the mods, nearly impossible to follow the facts, and rather unpleasant trying to discuss, since some are just bent on posting rumor. If folks would just knock it off and follow the rules, it'd be fantastic. Best bet, is to avoid the rumor mills completely, so you're not tempted to bring it here & start problems.

moo

Yes. I keep seeing little bits and pieces that are confirmed SM even documented in original posts that contain them popping up as if they are confirmed. SM/is not MSM.

Could the fabric she was wrapped in match something at the Mclain house and that’s why LE says that’s where she died? Bed sheets are what many of us assume and if they matched sheets at the house—bingo. Could also be a curtain, rug, blanket, etc.

Plus I doubt whatever she was wrapped in was new out of the package, meaning they likely had DNA and evidence of where they came from.

We know LE should have Hampton’s dna on file, but, well, we’ve seen plenty of Alabama cases where what should have happened did not. Cupcake and Aniah just in the last few months.

Imo, it means Hampton was invited to the Red Tin, to meet up with a group he knew one or more in the party of bar goers and Hampton isone who has easy access and knowledge of the whereabouts of potential party commodities, hats, balloons, whistles, and bell type substances.
I agree with this and there is a lot here that we cannot say on this forum.

What seems weird to me, is why a guy who had been in jail for 20 years would bury someone on a property so easily linked to him?

I don't think this was a planned kidnapping, murder kind of thing. I keep going back to it being panic after their plans for using her went awry. And even though he's obviously very bad news, it's still at least POSSIBLE that she overdosed, he panicked, and buried her body. Incredibly stupid, but possible. I don't see a guy like him calling 911....especially if other stuff had gone down.

There may have been even worse characters on the scene who told FH to get rid of PH. That could explain PH not knowing who she was with. FH almost certainly knows some very bad people. It's not a stretch to imagine some could be worse than he is. At 50, FH isn't a young guy. He's probably not the top criminal in the area.

He may be an opportunistic offender.

Could the fabric she was wrapped in match something at the Mclain house and that’s why LE says that’s where she died? Bed sheets are what many of us assume and if they matched sheets at the house—bingo. Could also be a curtain, rug, blanket, etc.

Plus I doubt whatever she was wrapped in was new out of the package, meaning they likely had DNA and evidence of where they came from.

We know LE should have Hampton’s dna on file, but, well, we’ve seen plenty of Alabama cases where what should have happened did not. Cupcake and Aniah just in the last few months.

Certainly, and also dog hair or animal hair in the fabric, can be matched exactly to a pet. I do not know how difficult this is or how long it takes. Perhaps, whatever evidence they went to collect was when they noticed he was likely on the run, imo.

If the above report is indeed correct, that FH was at the bar that night, then I wonder what his bar tab was. Did he buy her any drinks? Did she buy him any drinks? Thinking more about the roofie scenario...Additionally, evidence of buying drinks together would show that they were hanging out/in each other’s presence, and lends insight, whatever that insight is.

Without any video, credit card receipts, cell phone location, etc., to back up what witnesses ( some or all of whom may have skin in the game) state, I am not buying what they're trying to sell at the moment.

The thing is, moo, that text she sent out. If they had taken her unwillingly i am almost certain her words would have differed. There would have been more urgency. It probably would have been an attempt to call and not text! I absolutely now think this likely did come from P. & to me it seems like she may have started to sense she was in with a bad crowd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
If the above report is indeed correct, that FH was at the bar that night, then I wonder what his bar tab was. Did he buy her any drinks? Did she buy him any drinks? Thinking more about the roofie scenario...Additionally, evidence of buying drinks together would show that they were hanging out/in each other’s presence, and lends insight, whatever that insight is.

Fh doesn’t strike me as a “this round is on me” kind of guy. He’s the guy who drinks on his way to the bar and steps out to his (or whoever he rode with’s) car to take a tip between pool games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24