Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only seen a headshot of FH. His personal appearance is not particularly disturbing. PH was almost 30, correct? She wasn't a college kid either.

I don't live in Alabama, so I can't speak to how much his being black stands out in the crowd. From the photos I've seen, I would say yes, absolutely. But a 50 year old going out to hear a band doesn't seem that odd to me. I'm close to his age, and while it wouldn't be an every Friday kind of thing anymore, sure, I still go. I see guys older than me (I'm a woman), when I'm out to. Usually trying to pick up younger women.

I'm not sure what happened here, but I'm not going to be shocked if we find out they knew each other previously.

Imo, it means Hampton was invited to the Red Tin, to meet up with a group he knew one or more in the party of bar goers and Hampton isone who has easy access and knowledge of the whereabouts of potential party commodities, hats, balloons, whistles, and bell type substances.

I get what you're saying, but the alternative is the rumor filled BS with nothing to back it up, that we all see elsewhere. And that's what makes WS the go-to for people who actually prefer to deal in facts, over the massive amount of crap out there.

That said, care to explain where you got that 3am time of death you mentioned earlier, since it actually has not been reported in any MSM I've seen?
Thanks in advance...
Absolutely agree. And unfortunately if you read all the rumors, it is easy to start making connections that aren't actually there. Those connections then get folks focused on one theory and despite information to the contrary, they keep seeking to substantiate this presumed connection. I'm sure we have all been guilty of that and I presume much of that is happening here on WS, too.
The simplest theory is usually the correct one although there are extreme exceptions. I prefer to go with the most likely until legitimate information may suggest otherwise. Moo

And how did they figure that out? Somebody is talking. Maybe someone who was marginally involved that has been offered immunity? I don't know.
I was commenting on your post that LE did not believe the witnesses & wasn't looking for him. I said they were not looking because they already had him.

The deal is, this guy took ph from some party in Brighton and buried her.

Really.... where is the link reporting a party? For all we know, PH may have merely said she wanted to walk down the street to “xyz bar” or go have a smoke and the 50 YO well-dressed, smooth talking POI offered to walk with her for safety reasons. Or maybe she wanted to get back to her car and go home and he offered a ride. We don’t know. I find it hard to believe she would willingly have been in the company of a convicted rapist had she known his history. MOO.

Imo, it means Hampton was invited to the Red Tin, to meet up with a group he knew one or more in the party of bar goers and Hampton isone who has easy access and knowledge of the whereabouts of potential party commodities, hats, balloons, whistles, and bell type substances.

Do we now have a name for Fat Albert?

5'11 180lbs, if currently a user, could be less, imo. 5'11 and 220 is not heavy set at all. A person, a women's height does not make her change perceptions about weight or make her more fragile, then a woman who is 5'9 and 120 lbs, unless in their minds everyone who is not model thin is heavy set, imo. There were no two heavyset fat men there that night or bar patrons would notice them, and corroborated the description.

In my opinion for a short person, height would be more detailed and immediately noticed than weight, then weight could be subconsciously noted, enough to give a better description, imo.
5’11 200 wearing boots and a heavy winter coat could definitely be perceived as heavy set on a grainy CCTV video.

Really.... where is the link reporting a party? For all we know, PH may have merely said she wanted to walk down the street to “xyz bar” or go have a smoke and the 50 YO well-dressed, smooth talking POI offered to walk with her for safety reasons. Or maybe she wanted to get back to her car and go home and he offered a ride. We don’t know. I find it hard to believe she would willingly have been in the company of a convicted rapist had she known his history. MOO.
I imagine being a convicted rapist who spent 20 years in prison isn't how he introduces himself

Absolutely agree. And unfortunately if you read all the rumors, it is easy to start making connections that aren't actually there. Those connections then get folks focused on one theory and despite information to the contrary, they keep seeking to substantiate this presumed connection. I'm sure we have all been guilty of that and I presume much of that is happening here on WS, too.
The simplest theory is usually the correct one although there are extreme exceptions. I prefer to go with the most likely until legitimate information may suggest otherwise. Moo

Unfortunately this is the kind of junk (that has shown up repeatedly on this case) that gets these threads shut down so the mods can clean up. It makes it a PITA for the mods, nearly impossible to follow the facts, and rather unpleasant trying to discuss, since some are just bent on posting rumor. If folks would just knock it off and follow the rules, it'd be fantastic. Best bet, is to avoid the rumor mills completely, so you're not tempted to bring it here & start problems.

moo

Reporter says she photographed these homes a couple of weeks ago. Obviously she knew something back then. She is the reporter I mentioned upthread that said LE has a handle on what happened & has for some time. She said that on a radio interview 10 days ago.

This is also the reporter who said she was “wrapped in sheets” (plural).

I agree. Websleuths is so much more fact based. The FB pages for Paighton are full of so much false information being stated as fact that it's ridiculous.

I not only watched the presser but also posted MSM articles that followed the broadcast and did not hear or read anything about this alleged 3 AM time of death. Can you please link the source of this 3 AM time of death. TIA.
Nor was the house address on McClain publicly mentioned anywhere in MSM. Granted, it's easy enough to find if you know how, but MSM did not disclose that info, but the pic of it from google shows up here anyway. Ugh. :mad:

My theory after the presser:

PH was last witnessed alive at the Tin Roof Bar (TRB) located in Birmingham, AL
on Friday, Dec 20, 2019.

PH was with suspect FH, and possibly others, between 10:45 PM - midnight-- if not earlier.

PH was with suspect FH on Saturday, Dec 21 from about midnight until he buried her body in a shallow grave in the backyard of relatives home (Bessemer, AL).

PH died sometime Dec 21 --at a residence on McClain St in Brighton, AL

If the suspect was not present at TRB on Dec 20, I think it's possible PH willingly left TRB with two husky black men (HBM), and traveled to Brighton to meet up with FH for the purpose of obtaining an illicit substance that ultimately resulted in her death. Brighton is about 15.3 miles west of TRB (google maps).

I believe there were others present at the Brighton residence unknown to PH -- prompting her to text the friend that she did not know who she was with and might be in trouble.

Sometime Saturday, Dec 21, I believe FH transported PH's dead body, wrapped in a sheet, to a relative's home in Bessmer where she was buried in the back yard. The distance between Brighton to Bessmer is about 3.7 miles (google maps).

I believe the motive for suspect FH to bury PH was because he supplied an illicit substance to PH that resulted in her death --which pursuant to Alabama criminal code, can result in a murder charge against the suspect.

I believe that as soon as toxicology results confirm PH's cause of death a drug OD (supplied by FH), he will be charged with the murder of PH-- in addition to abuse of a corpse charge already under the warrant for his arrest.

MOO

upload_2020-1-16_14-11-15-png.226335

Bumping my theory with confirmation that suspect FH was at the Tin Roof Bar with PH.

District Attorney Washington explains that based on the information given to the office, Hampton and Houston were at the Tin Roof together.

Jefferson Co. district attorney asks for tips as search continues for suspect Fredrick Hampton

I get the sense that the presser today was not to ask for the public’s help in locating FH - it was to send a message to him and those who know him to turn himself in. Wouldn’t be the first time LE would communicate to a POI/suspect via a presser/the media.

We were given zero description of his appearance, no last known location or where he might be aside from ‘Georgia’, no vehicle, nada. Public wasn’t really asked for their help.

I think it’s also possible a reporter or someone else had figured something out, and LE was pressed to put the info out before someone else did outside of LE. Something forced their hand.

Side note, that sheriff wasn’t playing around.

Yes. The Sheriff acted like my Dad used to act when I was a kid and I was "pressing my luck" as he would say. He means business. You can tell he is just 'spent'.

5’11 200 wearing boots and a heavy winter coat could definitely be perceived as heavy set on a grainy CCTV video.

Sure, it could have been 2 althletic in shape 180lb black men in humongous, oversized Michelin Man puffy jackets and humongous long cast river fishing boots. Anything is possible.

There are always, could bes, about hazy accounts.

The lawyer, is, imo, only a malignancy, at this time. A thorn on the side. I am not going to read to much into anything a defense attorney feels a need to put forth, at this point, in an unsolved case.

I am only going by what LE releases, follow ups, and other tidbits, read by chance. For myself, i am piecing an interesting and believable puzzle together and keeping most of my theories to myself, and will respect others own puzzles.

This is also the reporter who said she was “wrapped in sheets” (plural).

Don't know if that is wrong. If it is wrong, her credibility takes a minor hit in my eyes. As she probably didn't see the body was repeating what she was told.

I don't think there was any "party". She was taken to that home by one or more men for sex. How they convinced her to leave the TR is still to be determined. Would not be surprised if FH & his rape crew repeated what they had done before. jmo
Oh, I def think there was a party - I think that is the only viable reason to believe she left with these clowns. I think she had a little to drink, they talked about an after party and once she got there - there were more than one or two of them, the area was shady, the house was shaded on both sides by wooded area and a sh*thole and she got worried. She texted her friend and let her know she was feeling like something was off but wasnt quite sure yet what...and well, the rest is what we warn our kids about. Im not far from her age. I have a friend that reminds me of PH...background and all and I keep asking myself what would my friend have done and it seems like this is the most plausible theory. TBD.

Carol Robinson posted on twtr the pictures of the houses on ALdot com. She is "Public Safety Reporter for Alabama Media Group and @aldotcom, which includes The Birmingham News."

Just bringing these forward for brevity.

Paighton Houston update: Man charged with abuse of corpse, no physical trauma led to death

"He is not charged in connection with Paighton Houston’s death, only with actions authorities say he took following her death which in this case would be burying her."

So, what's all this talk of rape, and drugs, and murder?

And.....

Paighton Houston case: Registered sex offender sought for burying missing woman in shallow grave

“We have evidence that the victim died the next day at a house on McClain Street in Brighton,” Agee said. “We have evidence that after the victim died, her body was disposed of in a criminal manner by Fredrick Hampton.”

Nothing says she was murdered, or raped, or killed. In fact, it was clearly stated there was no trauma found that would have led to her death.

It appears to me, MOO, she left that bar with two men, but LE is not certain if Hampton was one of them.

MOOx2, drugs are involved, either forced upon her, or willingly. NOW, check this out for crazy, I thought, and it's PURE STUPID SPECULATION, that she was possibly working undercover in a sting, that went bad, hence the confusion in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname