Found Deceased AL - Tiffany Osborne, 30, Midfield, Jefferson County, 17 Feb 2020 *ARREST*

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
MIDFIELD, Ala. (WIAT) — The Midfield Police Department is searching for a missing woman who hasn’t been seen since Monday.

Tiffany Osborne, 30, was last seen in the Fairfield Highlands area on Monday. Since then, she has not been heard from by family.

Anyone with information on her whereabouts is encouraged to contact the MPD at 205-923-7575.

87594947_2747212312173146_6729983186102648832_n.png

Midfield PD searching for missing woman not seen since Monday

Midfield Police Department

Last edited:
It appears, from Tiffany's FB page, that she has several children. I hope those children are in a safe place.

Tiffany's mother, "CS," has posted some additional photos, and some additional info about Tiffany in her multiple posts about Tiffany being missing on her personal FB page. Search FB: "Tiffany Osborne missing," and click on the photo of Tiffany as a blonde, holding a baby.

Thanks for link; it worked for me! :)
Here’s a few things to note from article:
•last seen Monday, Feb. 17, in the Fairfield Highlands area of Midfield.
•her boyfriend told investigators she left to go to a neighborhood store and never returned.
•She was reported missing on Wednesday.
•Osborne and her boyfriend have a 3-month-old baby, who is home with the father.
•She hasn’t even reached out to check on the baby
•no indication of foul play but is not being ruled out.

Thanks for link; it worked for me! :)
Here’s a few things to note from article:
•last seen Monday, Feb. 17, in the Fairfield Highlands area of Midfield.
•her boyfriend told investigators she left to go to a neighborhood store and never returned.
•She was reported missing on Wednesday.
•Osborne and her boyfriend have a 3-month-old baby, who is home with the father.
•She hasn’t even reached out to check on the baby
•no indication of foul play but is not being ruled out.

The old "she just left and never came back" routine.

Think we know where this is heading! :(

Cathy Smitherman says she last saw her daughter, Tiffany Smitherman Osborne, at her home in Hueytown that afternoon.

She says her daughter texted her later in the evening before going over to her boyfriend’s Midfield home.

The last contact Smitherman had with her daughter, was Osborne saying her boyfriend was bringing her back home later.

More at Mother of three still missing, family grows more concerned

MISSING: Mom of newborn and two young children hasn’t been seen in over a week

Osborne’s mother, Cathy Smitherman, told ABC 33 that she’s terrified that something bad may have happened to her daughter.

I don’t understand why she would walk to the store when they have vehicles sitting in the yard and then not to mention the fact it was like 11 p.m. at night. I mean even if it were during the day I just don’t see her walking to the store when she has vehicles and then the fact she left her cell phone she doesn’t go anywhere without her cell phone,” Smitherman said.

Smitherman added that Osborne reportedly walked to the store without her cellphone, adding that Osborne is usually never without her phone.

It appears, from Tiffany's FB page, that she has several children. I hope those children are in a safe place.

Tiffany's mother, "CS," has posted some additional photos, and some additional info about Tiffany in her multiple posts about Tiffany being missing on her personal FB page. Search FB: "Tiffany Osborne missing," and click on the photo of Tiffany as a blonde, holding a baby.
Yes, Tiffany has 3 children. They are with Tiffany's mother. They have a page on social media and I've posted the link to this Websleuths forum in case they'd like to join in.

She told her mom that she would get a ride home later... but instead left and “went to the store” without her cell phone? I wonder what his reason is for her needing to get to the store that night.. I hope they’re searching his home before he has more time to obscure any evidence

She told her mom that she would get a ride home later... but instead left and “went to the store” without her cell phone? I wonder what his reason is for her needing to get to the store that night.. I hope they’re searching his home before he has more time to obscure any evidence

I don't remember reading anything about she would get a ride home later. Could someone provide a link as I may have missed it. tia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back