Found Deceased AL - Tiffany Osborne, 30, Midfield, Jefferson County, 17 Feb 2020 *ARREST*

Still quite
This was from April 3rd 2020
JMO
Thinking of Tiffany, Her 3 beautiful children and Tiffany's mother.
During this Covid-19 pandemic, I hope some answers come soon for her beloved family. Such a dark time, this family truly needs love, angels and light.
TO REVIEW:
Who Killed Tiffany Osborne? Body of Missing Mom Found Under Old Mattress Dumped at End of Alabama Road

Her death is now being investigated as a homicide, AL.com reported.

Tipsters who wish to remain anonymous can call the department’s tipline at 205-754-3559 or Crime Stoppers at 205-254-7777.
EBM to include tip line

Ala. Mom Who Gave Birth to Baby Boy and Then Went Missing Is Found Dead Under Mattress

An Alabama mom who had recently given birth to a baby boy was found dead Wednesday after going missing in February, PEOPLE confirms.

Clemens tells PEOPLE that police “have a known suspect out there.” He would not confirm or deny that the boyfriend is the suspect, but he said the boyfriend is “someone we need to look closely at. He had the most contact with her and the last contact with her.”

Her body was wrapped in fabric and concealed under an old mattress, and her death is being investigated as a homicide, Clemens says. Police have not released her cause of death.

Clemens says the discovery of Osborne’s body is “devastating” for her family. “The manner that this happened: that she was missing and then later found a month-and-a-half later, discarded with no care at all.”

Anyone with information is encouraged to call the Bessemer police tip line at 205-428-3541 or Midfield police at 205-923-7575. Tips can be left anonymously.

Justice4Tiffany
More at link above
Moo arrest soon
"known suspect" - no arrest? hmmm

Same.
If he has nothing to do with this... why wait for two days to report her missing ?
Esp. leaving a 3 month old ?
They cry often and need their mama. :(
I may have missed someone mention this -- if so, please forgive --
Was she breastfeeding the little one? That could be a real problem since some babies have a difficult time switching off breast milk suddenly...

Cathy Smitherman is with Tiffany Smitherman Osborne.
June 28 at 12:44 PM ·
I need your help keeping my baby girl photo going . My daughter deserves justice just as much as anyone and I don't understand why she is not getting as much attention as others in this world .But I wont give up I will get justice for my daughter for her me and most of all her 3 precious kids that have lost their mom.I love you forever and always Tiffany fly high my angel till we meet again !
Tiffany Smitherman Osborne.

June 28 at 12:44 PM ·
I need your help keeping my baby girl photo going . My daughter deserves justice just as much as anyone and I don't understand why she is not getting as much attention as others in this world .But I wont give up I will get justice for my daughter for her me and most of all her 3 precious kids that have lost their mom.I love you forever and always Tiffany fly high my angel till we meet again !

Oh my, @Knox, what a sad thing to read. Her poor mother. She wants justice for her murdered daughter. My heart goes out to her -- and those children.

Maybe LE doesn't yet have enuff evidence to present a Probable Cause document to a judge for a Search Warrant -- do we know if one has been issued and a search made? Was the search (if one) insufficient to then get a PC doc for an arrest?
Let's hope an arrest is imminent, but it needs to be solid. Sometimes it takes a while. SMH.
Her poor mom, family, and those poor children.
Fingers crossed for quick and solid action.

I may have missed someone mention this -- if so, please forgive --
Was she breastfeeding the little one? That could be a real problem since some babies have a difficult time switching off breast milk suddenly...
I would guess she was not breastfeeding since it was mentioned in an article that she had been using methadone to stay clean. JMO.

An arrest has been made.

The BPD says detectives from Midfield Police and Bessemer Police have signed a warrant on Cedric Earl Watts, Jr., 36, for the murder of Ms. Osborne.

A Bessemer Police spokesperson states Watts is currently in custody at the Jefferson County Jail on unrelated charges.

Arrest made in murder case of Tiffany Osborne

"Authorities believe a dispute took place between Osborne and Watson, at which point he fatally shot her and then transported and dumped her body where it would later be found. The car in which her body was transported was recovered by Det. Jeffries in Georgia."

I think the reason it took so long to get him is because he fled the area after the murder. He's been in the Jefferson County (AL) Jail since Nov. 9, 2020, and was being held on a probation violation. Good work LE.

"Authorities believe a dispute took place between Osborne and Watson, at which point he fatally shot her and then transported and dumped her body where it would later be found. The car in which her body was transported was recovered by Det. Jeffries in Georgia."

I think the reason it took so long to get him is because he fled the area after the murder. He's been in the Jefferson County (AL) Jail since Nov. 9, 2020, and was being held on a probation violation. Good work LE.
I wondered if you saw the news. I'm happy for Tiffany's Mom, she waited a long time for an arrest. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back