All About George

Status
Not open for further replies.
From
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html

Snip
A second hair fragment was found on a shovel Casey Anthony borrowed from her neighbor days after investigators believe Caylee was murdered, but that hair did not match either Casey or Caylee.

"From what I've heard, it can only be one of three people: The neighbor who the shovel belonged to, who we don't know whether or not he's been tested; Casey Anthony's boyfriend; or Casey Anthony's father," said defense attorney Richard Hornsby.

The samples showing decomposition, however, could be the weakest link in the case, because it is new scientific research that only started in 2002.
Hornsby said he most surprised about how clean the trunk was, and believes a second suspect will surface.

"If the hypothesis that Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent, and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," Hornsby said.

The only reason I would question GA's involvement in the disposal of the body is that I would think he would have disposed of it on a permanent basis, not right around the corner and so close to the street. I would think he would have dumped it deep in the woods and some distance from Orlando, or in an allegator infested swamp.

Dammit---------------------------------I had a huge post nearly all finished and the crap head disappeared.

The only reason I would question GA's involvement in the disposal of the body is that I would think he would have disposed of it on a permanent basis, not right around the corner and so close to the street. I would think he would have dumped it deep in the woods and some distance from Orlando, or in an allegator infested swamp.

Well, I thought that 2----but if he found Caylee and you could imagine what shape she would have been in.

Maybe he thought-------OMG This girl has been driving around all this time with Caylee in the trunk. It is a very sick sick thang for her to do. He had to soften the scene. The least she could have done is git rid of the body---this will make her get the DP. So he gets rid of the body down the road. Maybe he wanted her found. Then in the meantime they could work on a "script".

He goes to work. CA comes home and finds KC.--------calls cops---Somebody said GA was surprised that CA had "already" called the cops.

By the time she gets out on bail---maybe he wants her to confess---get a lesser charge. He says in the interview that if he lost Caylee then he lost KC 2.

Anyway my brain has stopped. Poot.

ITA! [CA] Once again. It seems that this was the modus operandi, that GA wanted to take KC to task and punish her. Once again CA steps in to KC's defense.

CA primes KC by asking leading questions and does a better job of telling KC's stories (lies) than KC does -- as if she is force feeding them to you (e.g., the Tampa trip).

GA wanted to confront this..... CA wants to protect KC at all costs.

It makes me wonder..............CA knows right from wrong, and yet will defend her daughter for all the wrongs Casey has committed..........even murder. At this point, is there any wrong Casey could commit that Cindy wouldn't defend? Cindy's behavior is so bizarre! It's not a mother protecting her daughter because as parents we have to acknowledge a child's wrong doing and take steps to correct it. We want them to grow up to be honest with a strong sense of what's right and wrong.

It's as if in defending Casey, CA is defending herself and her own decisions in parenting or lack of parenting.

It makes me wonder..............CA knows right from wrong, and yet will defend her daughter for all the wrongs Casey has committed..........even murder. At this point, is there any wrong Casey could commit that Cindy wouldn't defend? Cindy's behavior is so bizarre! It's not a mother protecting her daughter because as parents we have to acknowledge a child's wrong doing and take steps to correct it. We want them to grow up to be honest with a strong sense of what's right and wrong.

It's as if in defending Casey, CA is defending herself and her own decisions in parenting or lack of parenting.

Bold mine.

BINGO!

:clap::clap::clap:
Especially in light of his previous knowledge of Casey using the gas from the gas cans. He told LE he had seen the mark from the gas on her car.

So true. Let's call the police because our daughter took the gas cans again for the umpteenth time.

By the way, has anyone seen our granddaughter? We'll just sit here and wait a few more weeks to see if she shows up. :waitasec:

I think it's cus they don't want the world to know just how messed up KC really is. So they make it look as simple as they can. They probably know how she really is. Is probably why LA giggles about stuff. Maybe he knows how bad she is and he is gittin a kick out of this whole mess and waitin to see if they can pull KC out of this mess.

Diabolical, to me, comes with smarts. A Diabolical liar, lies WELL- they go years (sometimes a lifetime) commiting crimes and getting away with them because of their ability to plan ahead and cover up their deeds. Casey only got away with the things she has done (lying about her life.. her pregnancy for 7 months, the robbery when she had a "gun to her head" and Cindy's 4 K stolen, her jobs, keeping Caylee away from Cindy for 31 days.. etc ) because her parents chose to look the other way in the face of some VERY obvious and poorly planned lies. Not because she is good at lying and sneaking and planning and attacking and conning and playing the victim. Like her mother is. Who IMO is quite Diabolical.

LE saw through her and proved to her that she lied, making her look like a FOOL at universal in like 24-48 hours. That is not Diabolical as I understand it to be.

Thanks for explaining. Let's call GA the "d" word then. Cuz if he's known about whatever since the beginning (which I suspect) and walks around with his hands in his pockets looking like he's in a daze but talks sweet one minute and is two-faced the next and wants to garner sympathy but won't be honest then he can be the diabolical one (subtle sneaky dishonest creepy and aloof). KC will be Mr. Diabolical's Daughter.

Absolutely!

I think it's cus they don't want the world to know just how messed up KC really is. So they make it look as simple as they can. They probably know how she really is. Is probably why LA giggles about stuff. Maybe he knows how bad she is and he is gittin a kick out of this whole mess and waitin to see if they can pull KC out of this mess.

They don't want the world to know how messed up the entire family is, IMO.

Thanks for explaining. Let's call GA the "d" word then. Cuz if he's known about whatever since the beginning (which I suspect) and walks around with his hands in his pockets looking like he's in a daze but talks sweet one minute and is two-faced the next and wants to garner sympathy but won't be honest then he can be the diabolical one (subtle sneaky dishonest creepy and aloof). KC will be Mr. Diabolical's Daughter.

Some may see that in George but I just don't. I can tell when he is lying- that freaky smile, bobbing head. Sneaking behind Cindy and Lee's back and speaking with LE, admitting to LE the car stunk like death. Vomiting suddenly when Lee called to say he was on his way to the LE interview, to me he seemed afraid to be caught at the station without Lee. Not to mention his emotional outbursts, apparent suicide attempt etc etc. IMO someone who is Diabolical would not invite such massive attention from LE... they would not "cry out" for help with a suicidal gesture, writing a suicide note with what seems to be private information that even a judge deemed should remain private.

Unless he's "framing" her I see nothing diabolical about George either.

I'd call the d word someone who goes around making themselves a victim and constantly and oh so innocently blames someone else, and actually gets the whole world (or the millions who've followed this case) to hating Cindy and thinking she's so evil. Diabolical people hide money, con others, threaten explosively, etc. This sounds just like Casey, but I'm talking about GA.

I'd call the d word someone who goes around making themselves a victim and constantly and oh so innocently blames someone else, and actually gets the whole world (or the millions who've followed this case) to hating Cindy and thinking she's so evil. Diabolical people hide money, con others, threaten explosively, etc. This sounds just like Casey, but I'm talking about GA.

George didn't get me "hating" Cindy, Cindy did that all by herself. I'm just not fooled by George. Neither, it seems, is anyone close to the Anthony's. They all know (even Cindy's mom seems to know what George is) he's a liar and can't (won't) hold a job, acts like a child, no sense of responsibility and steals from his wife. How is what he does diabolical when it is well known, discussed and shared amoungst family members? To me, that is the polar opposite of what diabolical means.

IMO, If he were diabolical he'd have been able to remain a cop, commit crimes and injustice and not get caught. Or he'd have been able to fool everyone around them as to who he really is.. he'd have been able to pretend he had been working all these years, tricking everyone. things like that.

Well, I'm gonna take all this info and go to bed and hope and pray I don't have more nightmares. Lots of stuff happenin with all kinds of kids and I stand around----watchin and:couch::detective: them.
:bedtime::blowkiss:

this thread is getting too long.
If you would like to start another please do. But please now that we have several topics going on, start a specific thread regarding George OR search to see if there is already one started. For example, if you want to explore George and the gas cans, look for a thread on that topic. If there is not one, start one.
But as always, keep the topics constructive as to help advance the case and discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther