All About George

Status
Not open for further replies.
George was in law enforcement. George knows how to get rid of fingerprints and anything else that may be incriminating to him and his family. George could have told Cindy how to get rid of the smell in the trunk of the car, also fingerprints that may have incriminated KC. KC was out on bail so Big Daddy George could have told her she should help remove fingerprints from anything that would point to her.
I think George may be the answer to the key as too why no fingerprints were found on items in the Anthony home. I wonder if the police are thinking about what George Anthony could have done to help KC look innocent by wiping away evidence.

From
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html

Snip
A second hair fragment was found on a shovel Casey Anthony borrowed from her neighbor days after investigators believe Caylee was murdered, but that hair did not match either Casey or Caylee.

"From what I've heard, it can only be one of three people: The neighbor who the shovel belonged to, who we don't know whether or not he's been tested; Casey Anthony's boyfriend; or Casey Anthony's father," said defense attorney Richard Hornsby.

The samples showing decomposition, however, could be the weakest link in the case, because it is new scientific research that only started in 2002.
Hornsby said he most surprised about how clean the trunk was, and believes a second suspect will surface.

"If the hypothesis that Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent, and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," Hornsby said.

I think he went behind CA's back, to the cops because he didn't want her to know what he had done to start the cover up. He doesn't tell the whole truth in the interview with LE that day. If you go back and listen to that first one-----not the FBI one------you will see thangs you didn't see at first. He was always saying stuff like---"I have no reason to lie"---and other stuff. Then the pukin! He tells details on some stuff but only skims over others.

Remembers exactly what Caylee had on---what time.
Remembers to much of way to much bout the gas cans and the making sure he reported it. When was that report?
Everythang he goes into depth about throws my hink meter into overdrive.

Can someone help me here? Is it just me, but who makes a police report over gas cans? That has never sounded right to me. :waitasec:

Yeah that is rather strange isn't it. They are what maybe $25 total for both plus $10 for gas. I think I would have just sucked it up, bought more and stored them in the garage from then on.

If GA and CA are upset about LE not issuing an Amber Alert then how can they justify KC's 31 day delay of not telling anyone Caylee was missing. How bout explaining why they didn't issue their own Amber Alert on July 4 or pick a date any date, 6/16 . . . . . . . . . . . .7/15.

In regard to turning the tables, the A's are the masters. Unbeweebable!

How can their behavior even be tolerated? Isn't there such a thing as contempt of law? Its like the Law is the A's turning a blinds eye to the truth. It is rediculous.

Sassy, I'm just agreeing with you but had to vent. Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!

There must be stategies in play for reasons we cannot see - there has to be.

Woe you can vent as loud and long as you like...:blowkiss:

What if KC is not the only diabolical liar in the family? Hmmmmmm...:waitasec:

From
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html

Snip
A second hair fragment was found on a shovel Casey Anthony borrowed from her neighbor days after investigators believe Caylee was murdered, but that hair did not match either Casey or Caylee.

"From what I've heard, it can only be one of three people: The neighbor who the shovel belonged to, who we don't know whether or not he's been tested; Casey Anthony's boyfriend; or Casey Anthony's father," said defense attorney Richard Hornsby.

The samples showing decomposition, however, could be the weakest link in the case, because it is new scientific research that only started in 2002.
Hornsby said he most surprised about how clean the trunk was, and believes a second suspect will surface.

"If the hypothesis that Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent, and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," Hornsby said.

my bold

Soooooo is he saying Casey is not to bright? hahaha

Seriously, I didn't think they found anything on the shovel :confused:

So many times I want to cave in thinking about GA's possible involvement and then BAM he opens his mouth. The ONE look that GA has shown that appears sinister whether it is or not was the look he gave at the Depos when asked a direct question. GA first stated he was going to walk out and looked at BC for the go ahead. After that the interviewer asked him the same question and GA Got the ugliest sarcastic demon posessed look and answered with a snide, snearing "Nooooo" (You have to scrunch up your nose to get the full effect when you say it). This look would have scared Caylee if she would have ever seen it. After that and many other strange issues I'm not counting him out from continued sluething. Today is definately a Freaky Friday Day!

Maybe his family got sick of sitting in the supermarket parking lot begging for money. Karen I believe you are right, GA and CA are cut from the same cloth, they just have a different style. He tries to ingratiate people, and then hammers them when they arent ready. Classic example was the depo, where he went into this whole whiny schtick about how he feels sorry for Zenaida, yada yada. CA, on the other hand comes out swinging, to intimidate people. I believe GA cleaned the trunk and anything else he could think of. As former LE he knew better, that is LE 101. And he knows cars, so he knew how to clean even the most stubborn stain. They have been covering for her since day 31. Just my :twocents:

I really didn't think that GA had anything to do with this whole story until I saw the ZFG deposition...Now I'm starting to think that maybe, maybe he knows and did more than we've been lead to understand...I've even started suspecting (contrary to my iniitial instincts) that he may well have found poor Caylee in the trunk and might, very well, be resposible for having disposed of her REMAINS on suburban.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least at this point.

MOO
Pink, I thought back in August that GA was involved. Then as time passed, I changed how I thought.
Now I am swinging back the other way.
GJ still stumps me though--do you think he would lie to the GJ?

George was in law enforcement. George knows how to get rid of fingerprints and anything else that may be incriminating to him and his family. George could have told Cindy how to get rid of the smell in the trunk of the car, also fingerprints that may have incriminated KC. KC was out on bail so Big Daddy George could have told her she should help remove fingerprints from anything that would point to her.
I think George may be the answer to the key as too why no fingerprints were found on items in the Anthony home. I wonder if the police are thinking about what George Anthony could have done to help KC look innocent by wiping away evidence.

...and he is SO proud of his daughter! hmmm?

Can someone help me here? Is it just me, but who makes a police report over gas cans? That has never sounded right to me. :waitasec:
Yes, that seems odd to us, but let us remember that family had a lot of calls to LE over time.

In the jailhouse tapes----GA never ask KC any questions. He was just weavin rainbows. He never looked at her eye to eye. Most of the time he had his eyes shut or nearly shut. I have seen many post here about all this.

:clap::clap::clap:
Especially in light of his previous knowledge of Casey using the gas from the gas cans. He told LE he had seen the mark from the gas on her car.

:clap::clap::clap:
Especially in light of his previous knowledge of Casey using the gas from the gas cans. He told LE he had seen the mark from the gas on her car.

Another thing that is not right: How could GA NOT smell the odor from the trunk when he got the gas cans from KC? For that matter, was he close enough to her trunk to see something? there is just something so hinky about this whole story. :banghead:

What if KC is not the only diabolical liar in the family? Hmmmmmm...:waitasec:

We already know that she's not the only liar in her family ..
George, Cindy and Lee lied their a$$es off during the depositions .. :seeya:

Another thing that is not right: How could GA NOT smell the odor from the trunk when he got the gas cans from KC? For that matter, was he close enough to her trunk to see something? there is just something so hinky about this whole story. :banghead:

Yup. Don't believe for one min that it went down like he said it did. Wouldn't surprise me if that was the day he chased KC.

He's definitely full of it .. :behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members