All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it posted anywhere, here or jury room, where key players long and lats are matched up?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This format makes it so easy to basically retrace her day. Terrific!

Do you think the afternoon back & forth between pings 20 through 35 are return trips to the car to empty contents? Or just tower shuffle to handle increased cell traffic?

It's hard to tell at this point, I need to overlay the homes and a few other area's. Then will know.

I working on that now. it takes a while to complie all the points.

what is important about this 28.5653389 -81.2958361 6800 Old Cheney Hwy--
not amy on ph with her - supposed to link with TL also - KC there on 6/16 at21:04 maybe as early as 20:03 at 23:17 and at 6/17 10:52, 10:59, and 11:00

wow great job you guys! Thank you for all your hard work :clap:

Has anyone been able to determine who she talked to in Arizona? That is a Phoenix area code. If anyone has the full number that they could PM me, could you? I would be curious to know who/where this call came from, as the 623 area code is a small area of North Phoenix.

I've been looking at some of KC's calls from 6/26 and noticed that it looks like she stayed in one area for over 1 hr. at Colonial & Forsyth cell tower location:

28.5653389 -81.2958361 mapped out on Google Maps at:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=28.5653389 -81.2958361&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=il

As I look through the cell/pings records I notice that she passes the same cell towers many times as she is driving around (possibly to scout out a location to put Caylee's body or en route to TL's area and most of the time she is in and out of these cell areas in a matter of seconds or minutes.

Since I feel Caylee's body may have been moved, possibly more than once, and it may have been in the trunk of the car for several days just prior to 6/27 when she ran out of gas at the Amscott parking lot.

She has this activity on her phone:

17:49 6/26 - 0 sec 11 called Casey (no answer)

17:55 6/26 - 0 sec 407 ***4731 called Casey (no answer)

18:50 6/26 - 228 sec 623 ***4511 called Casey from Arizona talked 228 sec (3.4 min)

00CaseyCellPingForsyth.jpg

00CaseyCellPingForsyth0.jpg

00CaseyCellPingForsyth2.jpg

Now, she may know someone who lives in this area (friend or possible drug connection??), but considering how densely treed and brushed it is it may be a good area to put a body. It looks like it has dirt road access past a couple of different properties and no visibility from any traveled roads.

At any rate I think when looking at the cell records we should be looking for long stays such as this one.

Those 7-digit "Calling" #'s are "Mobile Terminating SMS" texts. IOW, that is text info being sent to Casey's cell from another sender.

There is a period on 6/18 beginning @ 7:55PM and ending @ 10:49PM where 5 of these are received consecutively.

Very curious. Could these be AT&T server originated message? For example, RSS auto-notification of Facebook or Myspace messages sent to Casey's cell?

Any Facebook or Myspace officianado's that know if this feature exists?

Didn't her phone get shut off around that time for non-payment? I ask because I know that when I'm late paying my Verizon bill, they call/text me repeatedly (ack, I'm a procrastinator). Could those numbers be from AT&T pestering her about paying her bill?

Didn't her phone get shut off around that time for non-payment? I ask because I know that when I'm late paying my Verizon bill, they call/text me repeatedly (ack, I'm a procrastinator). Could those numbers be from AT&T pestering her about paying her bill?

I was playing around the other day, I put one of those numbers in google and it did list a myspace page for that number.

I was playing around the other day, I put one of those numbers in google and it did list a myspace page for that number.

Ohh, interesting. I'm not up on all the mobile features of myspace.

what is important about this 28.5653389 -81.2958361 6800 Old Cheney Hwy--
not amy on ph with her - supposed to link with TL also - KC there on 6/16 at21:04 maybe as early as 20:03 at 23:17 and at 6/17 10:52, 10:59, and 11:00

I think she pings off of three towers when she's at Tony's

Old Cheney
Glenmoor
Purlieu

I think it just depends on where she is b/c Tony mentioned that she would go outside and talk on her phone a lot.

I seem to be the invisable poster on this thread. I offered my assistance several times, tried to get help with converting files, etc. I posted a map with pings for 6/27 two days ago. I tried letting others know what days I was working on... ALL IGNORED. Even PM'd people and got no response. So, I will post my hard work elsewhere.

I've been looking at some of KC's calls from 6/26 and noticed that it looks like she stayed in one area for over 1 hr. at Colonial & Forsyth cell tower location:

28.5653389 -81.2958361 mapped out on Google Maps at:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=28.5653389%20-81.2958361&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=il

As I look through the cell/pings records I notice that she passes the same cell towers many times as she is driving around (possibly to scout out a location to put Caylee's body or en route to TL's area and most of the time she is in and out of these cell areas in a matter of seconds or minutes.

Since I feel Caylee's body may have been moved, possibly more than once, and it may have been in the trunk of the car for several days just prior to 6/27 when she ran out of gas at the Amscott parking lot.

She has this activity on her phone:

17:49 6/26 - 0 sec 11 called Casey (no answer)

17:55 6/26 - 0 sec 407 ***4731 called Casey (no answer)

18:50 6/26 - 228 sec 623 ***4511 called Casey from Arizona talked 228 sec (3.4 min)

00CaseyCellPingForsyth.jpg

00CaseyCellPingForsyth0.jpg

00CaseyCellPingForsyth2.jpg

Now, she may know someone who lives in this area (friend or possible drug connection??), but considering how densely treed and brushed it is it may be a good area to put a body. It looks like it has dirt road access past a couple of different properties and no visibility from any traveled roads.

At any rate I think when looking at the cell records we should be looking for long stays such as this one.

28.5653389 -81.2958361
on 7/08 at 16:01 until 17:16
on 7/09 at 10:48 until 11:21
"""" 15:27 until 17:09
"""" 17:54 until 18:39
"""" 21:54 until next call 23:39 TL's Hm
on 7/10 at 20:45 until 7/11 til 11:47

anyway this is one of towers hitting off TL's address? did she have a cr during this time?

I seem to be the invisable poster on this thread. I offered my assistance several times, tried to get help with converting files, etc. I posted a map with pings for 6/27 two days ago. I tried letting others know what days I was working on... ALL IGNORED. Even PM'd people and got no response. So, I will post my hard work elsewhere.

I dont know how and havent been able to help at all with this.....but I have posted a couple of times that I DO appreciate all the hard work that everyone is putting into this......:blowkiss:

Sorry, I have been updating a map, so I am bouncing all around the place.

Please repost your map.

I dont know how and havent been able to help at all with this.....but I have posted a couple of times that I DO appreciate all the hard work that everyone is putting into this......:blowkiss:

Sorry here too, most of the people who are creating maps and updating the phone list are not paying much attention to the thread until they come back after a while.

Your welcome.

Me too, sorry. I'm still getting used to site and when I log off and back on there are pages and pages added so I get lost.

I've been on here everyday but guess I missed your post. Thank you for your work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pmdexcavation