All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with some people who think Caylee died 6/16 or 6/17. I have mapped pings for the 6/16 below and will map the 17th when I get some rest!!

KC6162008.jpg

You could be right but I don't think the kind of hideous decomposition odor in the trunk of the car could have lingered in the car as strongly as it did if she were buried after just a day or so after death. In other words, I feel the body was severly decomposed over a period of several days to create that type of odor.....an odor that would be that heavy a month later when the A's recovered the car from the tow yard. JMO

I don't think she had Caylee in the trunk until around the 24th. I believe she was still in the backyard at the A home.

I really think the the tower at the towyard (Letter "E" on your map) is becoming one of the more important links in this case. The new article out says that LE is searching wooded areas near the international airport. This particular tower is definitely within the radius of the eastern side of the airport. There are wooded areas along there, plus Narcoossee Road has a grass median, which could also be connected to the recent witness statements.
I saw that on a close up of the map I was working on. Do you know if the lat and long on the phone records is the location of the phone or the tower? If the phone, then a close up of that location and a few others is very interesting. Hopefully someone can answer that question.

You could be right but I don't think the kind of hideous decomposition odor in the trunk of the car could have lingered in the car as strongly as it did if she were buried after just a day or so after death. In other words, I feel the body was severly decomposed over a period of several days to create that type of odor.....an odor that would be that heavy a month later when the A's recovered the car from the tow yard. JMO
I wrote on the map that I think Caylee was buried on the 16th, possibly the 17th. KC first told AH of the smell around the 24th. That's the day I believe she retrieved the body and put it in the trunk before discarding her on the 27th.

I saw that on a close up of the map I was working on. Do you know if the lat and long on the phone records is the location of the phone or the tower? If the phone, then a close up of that location and a few others is very interesting. Hopefully someone can answer that question.

All of the lat/long on the phone records are the locations of the towers. We've been going off the general idea that she would be within a 1-2 mile radius of the tower that she was "pinging" off of.

Very Very! Nice! I am sooo impressed. :)
I was working on another project: matching up the incoming and outgoing text messages between AH and KC so I haven't visited this thread in a while. Now that that is done, I'm turning to the pings. I tried to look at your ping map for 6/27 but it's no longer there. I was hoping I didn't have to do that again since you've already done it. Can you post it again? I'll check back tonight. Thanks so much - wonderful job!

THE DAY KC'S CAR RAN OUT OF GAS

I have been looking at a couple of days pings at a time to find periods of time in one area that would be long enough to dispose of something. The map below 6/27 pings, as I feel Caylee's body was disposed of before KC ran out of gas and the car ended up at Amscott (since there is no evidence of decomp odor in anyone else's car.

There is a 50 min period of time KC was in around the area of the Anthony's house on Hopespring Dr..........an area that KC would be well familiar with........also, she told her brother "Caylee is close".

The 50 minutes in question (plus a few minutes after arriving at Amscott) correspond with times of text msgs to Amy:
11:34 "There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the front of my car", and
11:58 [/U]"two weeks in a row on Fri. my stupid car runs out of gas".

There was also a call to TL at 11:47 probably asking him to come pick her up.

When TL picked KC at Amscott he said she was out of the car waiting for him (I would imagine some distance from the car and that she had some groceries possibly from her mom's house. If during this 50 min period of time KC was at her mother's house (how she would know GA wasn't home is beyond me???) I don't imagine she was there long.....10 min or so to pick up food and clothes??? That still leaves a good period of time KC could have dumped a body somewhere "close".

Now somewhere in the interview transcripts or on t.v. I remember someone saying that TL was at school when KC called, or had to be at school soon after. The next two pings at 12:25 and 12:38 are back in the area of Full Sail University and/or Tony's house.

I hope this map makes some kind of sense for this period of time.

00caseytravels6-27-2.jpg

Exactly. I think she went back on the 24th and retrieved her then discarded her on the 27th. JMO. Poor child!
Honestly, I believe the body was discarded either on the 24th or the 25th. I think it took her a couple of days to realize the smell wasn't going away and she needed to ditch the car. She had begun making excuses to explain the smell, but came to a point where she knew her car was "ruined". (I think it was overwhelming not in the sense of guilt, but that she probably blamed Caylee for creating it and ruining her car, too.)

I appreciate all the work you guys are doing on the cell pings..
I was wondering if anyone has noticed an odd ping coming from Casey's phone twice? Like her going back to an unusual place more than once?

I appreciate all the work you guys are doing on the cell pings..
I was wondering if anyone has noticed an odd ping coming from Casey's phone twice? Like her going back to an unusual place more than once?

Quite a few, it seems that she likes to drive around alot during the day but settles down late at night, wait !, could that be because she don't have a job (LOL).

Quite a few, it seems that she likes to drive around alot during the day but settles down late at night, wait !, could that be because she don't have a job (LOL).

It may also be because she was looking for a good spot for a few days??

Places, dates, times mentioned by others as to where Casey may have been

To try to give substance to any thing found using phone records or cell pings of Casey’s phone records I thought that having words to go with actions might be helpful. [Bracketed] information is what I have added and was not in the interview.

I have pulled information from the various interviews that make mention of places that Casey was, who she was with, who she called or texed or any other information that may help place Casey at a location.…
Each of these is by the date or range of dates that where given by the interviewee, the content was paraphrased for space, on some entries I added additional detail and the location where that information can be found by document page, lines on that page and with whom the interview was done and on what date.
Each entry being its own mini report can be entered into a database but I have no idea how to do this. I attempted to put this into a spreadsheet but the information is not conducive to that format so I left in this way
This is not all-inclusive to what was in each interview I only culled things that may help in determining various locations of Casey. .

There are a lot more interviews that I have to do so I will post when each one is done.

Pulled from Lee A. Interview with LE on July 29, 2008

May 31st-June 1st EE to Lee A. I discussed with you that I was told by Ricardo that on May 31st that your sister and her daughter stayed overnight with him But sometime during the night, your niece, Caylee was taken somewhere because when he woke up your sister was laying in bed next to him but with no more child.
Page 1482 Lines 17-22 Lee A. Interview with LE on 7/29/2008

June 20th Lee A. says it was about a week prior to the time when the Sunfire ran out of Gas at the Amscot my sister had ran out of gas close to home. Called Tony to come and get her. [LE believe this to be June 20th]
Page 1466 Lines 19-21 Lee A. Interview with LE on 7/29/2008

June 24th reference to when GA ‘found’ the gas cans in Casey’s car.
EE: A week before the Amscot [7051 East Colonial Drive Orlando Fl ]on the 27th LA: Somewhere between the 20th and the 27th, and again the 20th is an approximated date of when Casey would have run out of gas. EE to Lee A. there is a text messages some friends that says, “what are the odds I ran out of gas two Fridays in a row” [This may be June 24th per other interviews]
Page 1468 Lines 1-9 Lee A. Interview with LE on 7/29/2008

June 27th It just seems odd that she was saving these receipts and I have from the 20th (June) to the 15th (July) and if indeed there was another JC Penny transaction on the 27th why isn’t that receipt here? Did that one get lost? Was that one never saved? It’s just if you are saving the receipts than why not save them all? It seems out of order.
[On June 27th at 11:09 Casey called JC P’s credit card services number. 800-54x-0800. What location was the call made from.]
Page 1452 Lines 10-14 Lee A. Interview with LE on 7/29/2008

July 15th –16th EE to Lee A. Your sisters phone records, I asked you about statement that your sister made about [July? not stated] 15th and 16th about getting calls from Caylee around noon and you seem to think she called 411 and we saw it and shortly thereafter she called a New York State number. She also called a New York State number just prior to that and a 321 number here that’s local
[July 15th calls made that LE referenced:
631-4xx-0891 Name Unknown Type: CP Provider: Nextel Location: Brentwood, NY
631-9xx-5443 Tony L. Type: CP Provider: New Cingular Location: Riverhead, NY
321-2xx-9971 William W. Type: CP Provider: Omnipoint Location: Orlando, FL
There are no call records for the July 16th that I have found yet]
Page Line 2-14 Lee A. Interview with LE on 7/29/2008

Phone numbers found
Ryan’s P. phone number 407-4xx-8191
Heather McDonald 321-4xx-4997
Heather McD. a former co-worker or boss of Casey’s now Works at Blockbuster at Dr. Philips
[7536 Dr Phillips Blvd Ste 300 Orlando, FL 32819 Phone: (407) 3xx- 4610]
Lee A. Interview with LE on 7/29/2008

[On June 27th at 11:09 Casey called JC P’s credit card services number. 800-54x-0800. What location was the call made from.]

It was made from the cell tower located around 2974 South Goldenrod

Pulled from Tony L Interview with LE on July 22, 2008

To try to give substance to any thing found using phone records or cell pings of Casey’s phone records I thought that having words to go with actions might be helpful. [Bracketed] information is what I have added and was not in the interview

May 24 DJ’in for a friend’s party place called Chris K. Casey came with Amy H. and Troy B. [Can not locate an address for this Chris K]. No Notes
Page 998 Lines 23-25, Page 999 Lines 1,12 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

May 31 Tony & Casey at a Hip-hop showcase at Arden Villas pool at [3303 Blvd Orlando, FL 32817]
Page 1000 Line 19 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

May 31 Tony L. and Casey went to see a movie around 5-7PM at Waterford Lakes. [Regal Movie Theater 541 North Alafaya Trail Orlando, FL 32828]
Page 1002 Line 1-4 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

May 31 Casey & Tony L. went to a friend’s apartment by the name of Estelle G. [Believe the correct spelling is with 2 o's in last name and can not locate an address]
Page 1002 Lines 6-7 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

May 31 Casey did not spend the night at Tony L.’s because Casey received a call from her mother and she had to go home.
Page 1003 Lines 20-23 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 1-7 1st or 2nd week of June, Casey went with Tony L., on a trip with Clint H. and his girlfriend Maria to Club Voyage off of Pine Street downtown Orlando for Troy B’s birthday [17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl.]
Page 1008 Lines 24-25 & Page 1009 Lines 1-10 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 8-14 1st or 2nd week of June, Casey went with Tony L., on a trip with Clint H. and his girlfriend Maria to Club Voyage off of Pine Street downtown Orlando for Troy B’s birthday [17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl.]
Page 1008 Lines 24-25 & Page 1009 Lines 1-10 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 1-7 1st or 2nd week of June, The night of Troy’s Birthday, Amy was there but Clint, Maria, Casey and I went back to my place Casey did not stay over because Casey’s mom called her and she had to leave
Page 1009 Lines 20-25 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 8-14 1st or 2nd week of June, The night of Troy’s Birthday, Amy was there but Clint, Maria, Casey and I went back to my place [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792] Casey did not stay over because Casey’s mom called her and she had to leave
Page 1009 Lines 20-25 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 1 went to a pool barbeque at friends of Tone L., Ryan L phone # 973-5x0-2419 at Pegasus Connection [Pointe] Apartments formerly Kings Court on Alafaya Trail and University. [Pegasus Pointe Apartments formerly Kings Court 4401 College Dr Orlando, FL 32826]
Page 1004 Lines 7-15 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 1 Casey did not spend the night at Tony L.’s, left early or late evening does not remember
Page 1005 Lines 9-13 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 2 Casey was at Tony L. at [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792] with Caylee. Took a picture of Caylee on his cell phone.
Page 1005 Lines 18-22 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 2 Casey left Tony L’s about 5:30-6:30 with Caylee
Page 1006 Lines 9-11 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 9 Casey picked up Tony from school [3300 University Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792] and took him in her car to the garage to get Tony L.’s jeep. [Tom’s Auto Repair need address] They had Caylee with them. Went back to his apartment to drop of a vehicle, did not say which one, and then went to Subway at the corner of the Target parking lot on the corner of University and Goldenrod Rd. [as best as I can tell Target 3770 N Goldenrod Rd Winter Park, FL 32792]
Page 1007 Lines 6-19 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 8 Tony went to the Anthony’s house [4937 Hopespring Dr Orlando, FL 32829] with Casey (there is no mention of the A’s being home) in her car to pick up a gas can because she had run out of gas. [LE thinks this was June 8th]
Page 1011 Lines 1-7 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 8-14 June 11 or 12, went to the Mall of Millennia, [4200 Conroy Rd, Orlando, FL] with Casey and Caylee. To promote his hip-hop show. Had been to the house to get Caylee changed but this was not the day that Tony L. took Casey to the house to get the gas can. Ate at the Cheesecake Factory late afternoon.
Page 1011 Lines 9-13 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 8-14 June 11 or 12, after lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, Casey dropped Tony L. back at his apartment and then left with Caylee [Based on the questioning about the hip hop showcase on June 13th this should be June 12th]
Page 1011 Lines 23-25 & Page 1012 Lines 3-5 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 13 Casey went to Fusion [Ultra Lounge] at 875 Woodbury [Orlando Fl Rd]. for Hip-hop night. Casey stayed all night at Tony L.’s apartment [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792]
Page 1012 Lines 20-25 & Page 1013 Lines 1-7 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 22–28 Tony L. does not remember the date but picked up Casey at the Amscot on Goldenrod. [7501 East Colonial Drive Orlando Fl.] Casey told him she had run out of gas in the car. I was making a U-turn at the light and Casey was already out of the car waiting for me to pick her up. She had some groceries with her and he thought they were from her house. She had stayed over the night before and left in the morning and said she was coming back and then I got a call about her running out of gas on the corner. [This is believed to be the morning of June 27th]
Page 1013 Lines 12-19 & Page 1014 Lines 4-21 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 23-30 Before he went away One time Tony let her use his jeep and she was gone no longer than 20 minutes and she came back with two Target [3770 N Goldenrod Rd Winter Park, FL 32792] 2 bags full of groceries
Page 1015 Lines 13 –20 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 28 Casey stayed overnight at Tony L.’s. They (and his roommate) didn’t go anywhere just relaxed because, he had to pack. [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792]
Page 1016 Lines 1-6 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 29 Casey stayed overnight at Tony L.’s. They (and his roommate) didn’t go anywhere just relaxed because, he had to pack. [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792]
Page 1016 Lines 1-6 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 30 Tony L. had a 10:00AM or 11:00AM flight. Casey took him to the airport [unknown which one airport]
Page 1016 Line 19-21 & Page 1017 Lines 3-5 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

July 5 Tony L. returned from NY and Casey picked him up in his own Jeep late afternoon or early evening. Told him she had taken the jeep through the car was on the way to pick home up and pointed it out to him on the way back from the airport. Tony L. thinks this was near Semoran.
[These are car washes on Semoran Blvd. 1355 S Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32807 or 948 N Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32807 or 815 South Semoran Boulevard Orlando]
Page 1017 Line 18-25 & Page 1018 Line 1-10 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

July 5 Casey and Tony L. went to Buffalo Wild Wings to a UCF and met Sean D. and Annie there in Waterford Lakes. [504 N Alafaya Trl # 102, Orlando, FL]
Page 1019 Lines 2-14 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

July 5 > Casey was staying with you pretty much every night after July 5th?
Once I came back from NY she was full time at my house. [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792]
Page 995 Lines 14-15 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

July 6 Tony and Casey went to Winn-Dixie for groceries. Then Tony L. picked up his roommate Cameron from the airport. [Airport unknown at this time.] [7580 University Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32792 (Winn-Dixie)]
Page 1019 Line 21-24 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

July 15 Casey, Tony L. and Nate are at the apartment when Amy (has Cindy wit her) knocks on the door. [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792]
Page 1020 Lines 20-22 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

Phone Numbers Found
Tony’s L. CP 631-9x2-5443
Nate’s ?. CP 772-7x3-5882
Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

Pulled from the Interview of Brittany S. with LE on July 24, 2008
To try to give substance to any thing found using phone records or cell pings of Casey’s phone records I thought that having words to go with actions might be helpful. [Bracketed] information is what I have added and was not in the interview

2nd week June Saw Casey’s car in driveway and she was walking from the car to the house. [4937 Hopespring Dr Orlando, FL 32829]
Page 1248 Line 10-23 Brittany S. Interview with LE 07/22/2008

June 9th Brittany received a myspace message from Casey at 7:07AM
Page 1249 Lines 24-16 Brittany S. Interview with LE 07/22/2008

Pulled from the Interview of Amy H. with LE on July 23, 2008

May 14 Casey got two flat tires on 408 and called Ricardo and Troy to help. They had been out that night. [Exact location unknown]
Page 1031 Lines 16-22 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

May 24 Amy was with Troy & Casey at Buffalo Wild Wings in Waterford [504 N Alafaya Trl # 102 Orlando, FL 32828]
Page 1032 Line 10-16 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

May 24 Went to a party at the Villages at Scienc Dr. [2913 Einstein Way
Orlando, FL 32826 ] and met Tony
Page 1032 Line 18-22 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

May 25 No clothes party at the UCF area. [Actual address is unknown] Amy, Troy and Casey at party, run in with Brandon Casey claimed miss-carriage
Page 1033 Lines 14-23 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

May 25 Casey was missing for 1-1/2 hours at the No Clothes Party at UCF area [Actual address is unknown]
Page 1034 Lines 6 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 1 Thinks Casey was with Tony but doesn’t know where not 100% positive
Page 1035 Lines 1-2 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 4 Casey came to Voyage with a couple of friends Tony and unknown white male. This was on Troy Birthday. Was only there for a short period of time. [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl]
Page 1035 Lines 15-24 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 7 Casey is at Ricardo’s almost 100% certain [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1036 Lines 24-25 & Page 1037 Lines 1-5 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 9 Casey and Caylee were at Ricardo M.’s apartment stayed overnight [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1037 Lines 6-13 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 10 Casey and Caylee were at Ricardo M.’s apartment in the morning. [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 3280]3
Page 1037 Lines 6-13 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 13 Casey returned Amy H.’s text message around 6:15AM about being at the Hospital with GA
Page 1038 Lines 11-15 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 13 Casey texted Amy H. a little while from the 6:15Am time with message about GA having a mini stroke
Page 1038 Lines 16-17 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 13 Casey called Amy H. back a couple of hours late when she was driving to Jacksonville
Page 1038 Lines 24-25 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 27 Amy received a text message from Casey about running out of gas two Fridays in a row.
Page 1042 Lines 8-13 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 27 Amy received a text message about ‘part of an animal plastered to the front of her car but she got rid of it”
Page 1042 Lines 15-19 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 27 Amy say she spoke to Casey and Casey said she was waiting for Tony to pick her up
Page 1043 Lines 1-2 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 28 Amy received a text about borrowing gas cans
Page 1044 Lines 10-12 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 30 Amy receives a phone call at 9:45Am and Casey is at her apartment door. [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1043 Lines 18-21 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 30 Amy went with Casey in Tony L.’s jeep to Target to buy a gas can between 11:00AM & 1:00PM [Target 718 Maguire Blvd Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1044 Line 15-20 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 30-July 5 Amy said Casey was driving Tony’s jeep
Page 1044 Lines 24-25 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 30 Casey was with Amy from 9:45Am until Amy went to work either 5:00PM or 6:00PM [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1045 Lines 5-10 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 30-July 4 Amy thinks Casey spent every single night with her [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1045 Lines 13-17 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

July 1st Amy said Casey had her nails done.
Page 1046 Lines 13-17 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

July 2 Amy and Casey go to a couple of clubs. Went to Voyage then to Macos and back to Voyage and then home. [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl, Makos 23 W Church St Orlando, FL 32801]
Page 1047 Lines 11 & Lines 3-5 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

July 2 Amy say is the day Casey stole the $400.00 from her.
Page 1057 Lines 12, 17-24 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

July 3 Casey told her that Lee A. was looking for when she was Troy at the Lodge on Orange St. across from a barbeque bar [The Lodge 49 N. Orange Ave. Orlando Fl 32801]
Page 1047 Line 13-24 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

July 3 Casey wakes up and runs out and gets a tattoo referencing Line 1 of same page [Cast Iron Tattoo 2818 S Orange Ave Orlando, FL 32806]
Page 1047 Line 9 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

July 4 Party at Will Waters’s house [address unknown at this time]
Page 1050 Lines 10 –11 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

July 5 Casey is on computer early in the morning. [No time given] 232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1051 Lines 4-5 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

July 8 Amy picks up Casey at Tony L.’s at 6:15AM so Casey can drive Amy to the airport. [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792 Airport unknown at this time]
Page 1051 Lines 19 & Page 1052 Lines 1-4 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

July 8 Casey texted Amy around 6:15AM. [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792]
Page 1052 Lines 1 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

July 8 Amy called Casey twice once to get in the gate at Tony’s apartment and then when she goes to the apartment unit. Calls where around 6:15AM [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792]
Page 1052 Lines 10-16 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

July 15 Casey picks Amy up at airport unknown at this time and then Casey gets dropped off at Tony L.’s apartment [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792] and Amy goes back to airport to pick up Troy, Ricardo and J.P. at airport.
Page 1053 Lines 1-7 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member