All Things Britney Spears Part 1

joanofarc said:
I guess this photo shoot is to "compliment" the gawd awful statue of her giving birth on her knees....at least this is a little more tastefully done....IMO...

I agree with you detective....What is it you want Britney?...... more ATTENTION or no attention....make up your mind!!!:doh:
LOL, It is better than the other statue thats for sure. Also this is the last thing she needs to do to get the media away from her. I dont think she uses the brain that the good Lord gave her. The photos of her are very pretty though.

michelle said:
LOL, It is better than the other statue thats for sure. Also this is the last thing she needs to do to get the media away from her. I dont think she uses the brain that the good Lord gave her. The photos of her are very pretty though.
Part of all this attention right now is KFed....he has an album coming out real soon :rolleyes: . He sucks!! Where are all the real singers these days? I've lost faith in the music industry....

KFed knew his number was up with Britney (i.e. the posting of the lyrics on her website) and somehow he wormed his way back into her good graces.

Brit was left to repair the damage done.....she blames herself...IMO

Did anyone see LKL last night with gossip columist Cindy Adams? She had no good words to say about KFed...called him a parasite, a thing!!!

It happened to Brangelina, and now Britney says it's happened to her too: Stolen vacation snaps.

Britney Spears is claiming that pictures of her family on vacation that appeared in a celebrity glossy last week were "stolen by an unknown perpetrator," according to a statement released by her record label.

Jive Records released a statement on Saturday saying that "personal vacation photos" belonging to the Spears-Federlines were stolen, and that the couple is "outraged and saddened" about the theft and are having the matter investigated.

The snaps, which appeared in Us Weekly and on various Internet gossip sites, show the happy family – Brit, K-Fed, and young Sean Preston – mugging for a camera on a private jet and playing in a hotel room, as well as a somewhat startled-looking Sean sitting in a stroller with his parents flanking him.
http://www.tmz.com/2006/07/03/lets-get-this-party-started-top-stories-for-monday-07-03-06/

IMO, Britney you got other worries. Like wear a top, don't drag your poor kid all over the sunny outdoors with no hat, put him in a carseat. My money is that KSPEND sold em!

julia said:
It happened to Brangelina, and now Britney says it's happened to her too: Stolen vacation snaps.

Britney Spears is claiming that pictures of her family on vacation that appeared in a celebrity glossy last week were "stolen by an unknown perpetrator," according to a statement released by her record label.

Jive Records released a statement on Saturday saying that "personal vacation photos" belonging to the Spears-Federlines were stolen, and that the couple is "outraged and saddened" about the theft and are having the matter investigated.

The snaps, which appeared in Us Weekly and on various Internet gossip sites, show the happy family – Brit, K-Fed, and young Sean Preston – mugging for a camera on a private jet and playing in a hotel room, as well as a somewhat startled-looking Sean sitting in a stroller with his parents flanking him.
http://www.tmz.com/2006/07/03/lets-get-this-party-started-top-stories-for-monday-07-03-06/

IMO, Britney you got other worries. Like wear a top, don't drag your poor kid all over the sunny outdoors with no hat, put him in a carseat. My money is that KSPEND sold em!
Yep...then gave them to one of his loser friends to sell and split the money with him. He is slime and makes her look desperate. Dump the loser Brit. :mad:

She is really trying to be Angelina with her pregnacy,dark Morticia hair, and now this. What an attention seeker.

julia said:
She is really trying to be Angelina with her pregnacy,dark Morticia hair, and now this. What an attention seeker.

I thought the same thing when I first seen her with the dark hair.

And I agree Kfed was probably behind the camera/pictures leak. Those pictures make them look like a happy family. I seen a few and they look so happy and lovey-dovey.

That photo was taken on a private plane. So let's do the math Britney. I think that KWack sold ya out, or you helped him sell yourself. You are an attention ho. You say one and do the other. So quit crying a river. You aren't what you use to be.:silenced:

Jeez, I saw the photos in my niece's US magazine and thought they were sweet. Sean Preston sure looked happy in them, in fact all three of them did. :twocents:

:silenced: :silenced: :silenced: :silenced:
julia said:
That photo was taken on a private plane. So let's do the math Britney. I think that KWack sold ya out, or you helped him sell yourself. You are an attention ho. You say one and do the other. So quit crying a river. You aren't what you use to be.:silenced:
I agree with you. Now, I will be quiet.:snooty:

I just found this little nugget - Britney's moving home to MaMa. :woohoo: :woohoo: She should have done this a very long time ago and maybe her life wouldn't be in such a mess. I'm sorry she feels the need though to build hubby his own place, where he can get away from her MaMa from time to time. She needs to cut his umbilical cord once and for all!

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/entertainment/tittletattle/article_21226338.shtml

What, and no more club life for Kevin!!!!!....

LOL...I highly doubt it, Britney :slap: ...but maybe this is part of the "new terms and conditions" of continuing their relationship

Sniffy38 said:
I just found this little nugget - Britney's moving home to MaMa. :woohoo: :woohoo: She should have done this a very long time ago and maybe her life wouldn't be in such a mess. I'm sorry she feels the need though to build hubby his own place, where he can get away from her MaMa from time to time. She needs to cut his umbilical cord once and for all!

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/entertainment/tittletattle/article_21226338.shtml

Floh said:
It's just a joke. the whole marriage is a joke.

but not for all the children involved. :(

Britney Spears And Husband To Renew Their Wedding Vows

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7004263470
I love the comment in the article that this renewal of their vows will stop all the rumors and gossip....

DUH.. I don't think thats it. She must be really naiive to beleive that.. the only way that will happen is if these 2 finally grow up, and behave like adults, and the parents that they should be and stop behaving like they are on updated pop version of the beverly hillbillies... geez she really doesn't get it does she. ..?

Stop the gossip, but don't forget to watch their new reality show! :sick:

opme said:
I love the comment in the article that this renewal of their vows will stop all the rumors and gossip....

DUH.. I don't think thats it. She must be really naiive to beleive that.. the only way that will happen is if these 2 finally grow up, and behave like adults, and the parents that they should be and stop behaving like they are on updated pop version of the beverly hillbillies... geez she really doesn't get it does she. ..?
If everything was peachy-keen, why would they even cater to any rumours and gossip?!
punch.gif
Perhaps they Protest Too Much!
waitasec.gif

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members