Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what you are saying.... But I would think that when faced with the prospect of another human being missing presumed murdered that you would have some sort of emotion. Maybe that's just me- but I cry when people I've never met have died let alone the mother of your children- no matter what the current relationship.iMO
If GBC has committed the crime, he would have a very damaged psychological perspective on the value of life. We have difficulty coming to terms with how he would be able to to commit this violent act/kill another person.
I've researched in the pseudo-science area of astrology to build a profile of some of the characters in this case. Am tentative about posting such material here, however I can tell you that human sensitivities are something that GBC has difficulty understanding.

If GBC has committed the crime, he would have a very damaged psychological perspective on the value of life. We have difficulty coming to terms with how he would be able to to commit this violent act/kill another person.
I've researched in the pseudo-science area of astrology to build a profile of some of the characters in this case. Am tentative about posting such material here, however I can tell you that human sensitivities are something that GBC has difficulty understanding.

Thank you MM. I am checking to confirm, I believe we still do not allow psychic, tarot, astrology, psuedo-science postings. Will respond soon. Please refrain from posting such until you hear back.

Again, thank you!

Yes, no matter what the state of the relationship is at the time, you should still 'feel' something if the person missing is someone who you once loved very much, and who was such a huge part of your life, aswell as being the much loved mother of your three little girls. He could have at least cried for how this was going to hurt his daughters.

I completely agree: last year an ex of mine died, VERY suddenly, we had no children together, communicated infrequently and rarely saw each other, yet I went to pieces when he died.
When GBC held it together I was horrified-regardless of the state of the current relationship, they were once in love and were still sharing a home, he should have (IMO) been gutted by her disappearance-and when her poor dear body was found, he should have (IMO) gone down in a screaming heap.

This is MOO.

Thank you MM. I am checking to confirm, I believe we still do not allow psychic, tarot, astrology, psuedo-science postings. Will respond soon. Please refrain from posting such until you hear back.

Again, thank you!

The answer is...NO...to posting all of the above. (Don't)

Thank you for understanding.

~Summer_Breeze

I completely agree: last year an ex of mine died, VERY suddenly, we had no children together, communicated infrequently and rarely saw each other, yet I went to pieces when he died.
When GBC held it together I was horrified-regardless of the state of the current relationship, they were once in love and were still sharing a home, he should have (IMO) been gutted by her disappearance-and when her poor dear body was found, he should have (IMO) gone down in a screaming heap.

This is MOO.

100% correct.

Looooonnggg day..! Just got home, and caught up with the day's posts.

Some interesting stuff to mull over.

I still have problems with the logic of the following tidbits, though:

1. The blood in the car vs the "no injury" thing, and whether or not the QPS found any blood at the site of the alleged murder. And the age of the blood?

2. If GBC had wanted the body found, and had placed it (or dropped it) where she was found, then why wasn't she washed out into the Brisbane River on that flood surge?

3. If GBC had placed the body hidden further upstream, from where she washed down to the bridge, then presumably his intent was that she WOULDN'T be found - at least not for a long time. Depending on just WHERE he put her. Which sort of negates the whole insurance bit.

4. The debts being somewhat overstated - at least the bits we know. For example, as somebody else pointed out - being a guarantor for $350,000 is NOT a debt - unless the person who owes the money defaults.

5. This whole thing about the Kenmore roundabout, and the possible sighting of NBC at the bus stop there. Why there? And who was doing what? Why was NBC on his own? If he was meeting GBC there, why? And how did he (NBC) get there? Where was the BWANA car while he was sitting at the bus stop? And why not just meet him at his home? And the quickest way to NBC's home from GBC's home is via Rafting Ground Rd, with minimal lighting and no cameras.... That whole middle of the night rendezvous thing just doesn't all hang together for me.

6. Were the screams heard near Rafting Ground Rd anything to do with this? And if so - where exactly did they originate? (as opposed to the location of the people who heard them)?

Many more questions, but tonight, I'm knackered, and I'm off to the horribly-zontal. Should get more chances to pop in and out tomorrow, I hope.

:countsheep:

DrWatson, everything about this case doesn't slot into place neatly, we obviously have very limited information at this stage.

1. blood in car yet no visibe injury: makes no sense

2. why wasnt she washed into the brisbane river: the only thing I can think of maybe is the water levels may have risen just to the bottom of the lower pipe, which then acted as a barrier. but if you try to look at that scenario, it doesnt gel either, weighing her down would keep her there Ie the chains, but again that doesnt fit in with the suicide or the insurance.

3. body place further upstream: It makes more sense to put her further upstream due to ease and seclusion. again, doesnt cover insurance scam

4. debt: we are assuming, that this was the motivation for killing her, especially when we connect it to the insurance policy Allison had.. I think maybe this is just sensationalism from the media...every little iota of debt uncovered makes for a better story, the bigger the debt, the more likely he did it for money! its not as exciting if you say he had a perfectly normal amount of debt, or suspicious. Also, it could be plausible that the calls to the insurance company were going to be to cancel them, if they were trying to budget and cut costs

5. the roundabout: well this is just confusing from beginning to end. so many questions here, again makes no sense. The most logical explanation for the back and forth, the father, the cars, etc would be if it was not a planned murder, but a situation that got out of control. the bits we have heard seem so sloppy and unorganised.

6. screams: makes no sense either, not when the police state that she was murdered in her own home. Even if they were Allisons and they may have been caused by GBC, which would be more than possible if there was an argument and he became violent and hurt her (prior to killing her), why would they be so far from home? why didnt more people witness something?

One possibility that might work and explain the blood in the car, the screams, and some of the roundabout, is that maybe he could have followed her after she stormed out to get some fresh air, ie she DID go for a walk, but it was in anger, to clear her head. She might have threatened him with 'something' in her anger and he was worried she'd follow through with it so he follows her, hits her, muffles her screams (heard around 10pm), knocks her out etc.

Could he have killed her here trying to shut her up? if this happened, he would have to run home, grab the car (which was seen driving erratically down brookfield road at 11pm) put her in it, and bring her home? and maybe he doesnt feel he can take her back to the house where the children are, so parks it at the brooky showgrounds (where it was seen by a local I think) while he goes home, freaks out and calls daddy?
He wont go via RGRoad, to pick NBC up, he wants to steer clear of there. So he gets him via Kenmore, takes him out to the house, where they do their business, get both cars etc and drive out through kenmore. again, avoiding RG Road and near where her screams may have been heard.

It doesnt answer all the questions by far, but the timing of events as we know it, flow with this. It also takes the money out of the equation and therefore allows the more sensible hiding of the body at Little Ugly Creek. As I read your points this morning Doc, it became clear to me that it looks like it happened suddenly, in the heat of the moment, and he spent the remainder of the night, cleaning up so to speak. still many questions about the bus stop etc

Was that on a TV show? I came across a show when channel surfing a while back, and they showed police interviews of the guy who was arrested for murdering several prostitutes a few years back. He picked them up in Fortitude Valley and took them to locations on the northside. I dont like watching those shows if they are the type that go into the graphic detail, but I came across it by accident and the interviews were very interesting. I couldnt keep watching as the subject matter was just horrible, and they started to do sort of blurry re-enactments. I wondered if this is what you saw because I thought it was interesting that the guy did seem to know right off the bat what he was doing on the particular nights, rather he had a story of what he said he was doing.

It's actually haunted me a bit to think there are people like him out there, that get off on killing like that.

I mention this also to acknowledge those killed by him, they were prostitutes but women who shouldnt be judged, and didnt deserve to be killed. Who knows what their lives were like and then they were brutally stabbed, it must have been horrifying.

I'm up so late, off to bed now with a prayer for Allison, and other women who have been killed or experienced extreme violence.

Hi. I'm pretty sure I remember seeing the one you're talking about, but the one i was referring too {his last name just sprung into my head as I read your post} was Paul Denyer, the Frankston serial killer, born 1972. I think he had three victims, one the mother of a 10 day old baby. I think the last one, was a schoolgirl... he hid in a walkway, cutting a hole in a wire fence so he could grab whoever walked past. They were random attacks. Even after found guilty, you could see he was excited that he got to discuss how he ended their lives.
It's sad that there can even be that many crime shows, isn't it?

and here I thought(used to think I guess now) bugging houses and cars just happened in the movies. If I ever commit a crime I have picked up some great tips on here :floorlaugh:

Don't keep phone on charger.
Do not google taking the 5th or self incrimination.
Do not assume facecalls can not be traced.
Look out for cameras on roundabouts.
Can use caterpillars as an excuse for scratches.
Don't trust family or many people I have had intimate relations with.(Cigar anyone?)
Do not vacuum out car when expecting company.
Cleaning products do show up more than blood.
When borrowing money,people expect you to pay them back.
I might have trouble growing a beard though.:waitasec:

The list goes on...........
Classic!! Thanks.. I'll also keep this list handy. :floorlaugh:

It doesnt answer all the questions by far, but the timing of events as we know it, flow with this. It also takes the money out of the equation and therefore allows the more sensible hiding of the body at Little Ugly Creek. As I read your points this morning Doc, it became clear to me that it looks like it happened suddenly, in the heat of the moment, and he spent the remainder of the night, cleaning up so to speak. still many questions about the bus stop etc

Morning Minni, and everyone. Not a bad possible scenario there, Min - although pretty well ALL of those possibilities would have had to fall into place to make the whole thing workable.

As I said, and as you seem to agree, there are still a LOT of questions or logical flaws.

Given that we are working ONLY on what information we have from the MSM and the little bits that have come out in the court hearings so far, we are obviously nowhere near having enough information compared to the QPS.

However, it still wouldn't surprise me if there were some unexpected twists and turns yet to come in this whole saga. Keep the mind prepared - all preconceptions need to be flexible enough to be changed or scrapped as further info comes in.

Hi,

This is my first post, been reading from the beginning.

On the "Blue Car" issue, I'm a local, a few blocks from the BC house, and a week before the arrest, I got home, with my "Blue Captiva", and had two Police officers, asking for details of where my Captiva was on the day before and after Alison's disappearance.

May be the "blue" car is valid?

JMO

If you are familiar with the area it is the only isolated place that you could make a suicide plausible by someone jumping from a bridge with enough height to cause death.

I was gobsmacked by the evidence at the bail hearing that indicated it was premeditated as I had always thought DV and Allison was killed in the heat of an argument. How wrong I was IMO.

I dont think you were wrong Fergie, I have been mulling this over all night. I am leaning towards disregarding the insurance (to a degree) and focused more on that particular night, and think things got out of hand, which is my point exactly re the bridge. Its just a sloppy, unplanned idea to me. Why would a woman get her hair done then drive (nay walk) a couple of k out to a small bridge, its really not that high. and jump off? it seems ridiculous and WRONG to me. Also that he would choose for her, the method of suicide he did...again WRONG. I just cant see this as being his plan

( this doesnt mean he didnt think about it, or consider it, or even take steps to find out about insurance etc. If the thought was lurking, its a well known fact that alcohol can give people excuses to do what they've been wanting to do. a couple too many drinks could make it seem like a fine idea, and things could just turn from that point on)

I also posted this last night, which fits in with the scenario

I really think you make an excellent point regarding the self incrimination. If he had been planning it for a while, he would have done at least a small amount of research (isnt that what you do when you are going to kill your wife?)....it is very odd that he waited until the 11th hour to suddenly say to himself 'gee, how should I act now that I've followed through on all the other aspects of my dastardly plan?'

It definitely seems like an action taken by someone who is a bit 'frantic' and trying to tie up loose ends as oppposed to someone 'following the plan'

so Fergie, don't think you were wrong just yet...there is so much we dont know
:moo: :moo: :moo: :moo: :moo:

Perhaps he only wanted out of the marriage and the money didn't have anything to do with it at all. He wasn't prepared to share HIS children after divorce. Some people treat their family as possessions and to me, having to care for the children was his seemingly perfect excuse to hide from everything. MOO

Hi,

On the "Blue Car" issue, I'm a local, a few blocks from the BC house, and a week before the arrest, I got home, with my "Blue Captiva", and had two Police officers, asking for details of where my Captiva was on the day before and after Alison's disappearance.

JMO

:wagon:

Hi Tinoca, thanks for that...it lends strength to the smaller blue car perhaps being a Captiva..

where were you by the way ;)

Perhaps he only wanted out of the marriage and the money didn't have anything to do with it at all. He wasn't prepared to share HIS children after divorce. Some people treat their family as possessions and to me, having to care for the children was his seemingly perfect excuse to hide from everything. MOO

Great point BJ...he wouldnt be caught dead out in public unless he had his children around him to 'protect' him from the torch wielding villagers, plus a few vigilantes would have liked to have a go at him no doubt.
Another shameful act

:wagon:

Hi Tinoca, thanks for that...it lends strength to the smaller blue car perhaps being a Captiva..

where were you by the way ;)

:floorlaugh:

The Captiva did go past the round about, a few times that night...
had to, to get home !!!!

:floorlaugh:

Great point BJ...he wouldnt be caught dead out in public unless he had his children around him to 'protect' him from the torch wielding villagers, plus a few vigilantes would have liked to have a go at him no doubt.
Another shameful act

I asked my DH what he thought of it (he's worked in LE) and he said "He didn't want her but didn't want anyone else to have her".

Why would a woman get her hair done then drive (nay walk) a couple of k out to a small bridge, its really not that high. and jump off?

That, to me, says it all - I really don't think this was ever intended to look like a suicide. That little bridge, as you put it, is 14-15 Km from the BC home. There was no car there. And as you also point out - why get your hair done just before topping oneself?

Personally, I have suicide, or efforts to make it look like suicide, right OUT of the equation. I just don't think that figures at all. If the perpetrator had intended it to look like suicide, there are much more likely places, including the Story Bridge - the old favourite. Or any of the bridges really, including ones close to home like the Indooroopilly Bridge or the Jindalee Bridge. Not some little short, narrow, and not very high bridge in the back of nowhere.

Nope - that whole Kholo Creek +/- the scout camp or Ugly Creek thing was an attempt to hide the body IMHO. And the rain screwed it up.

Just IMHO of course....

Hi,

JMO

WELCOME!!!! Thanks for your post... seems it may be valid. Only a week before the arrest? I thought they might have already had that info by then, seems not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB