Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure I read somewhere GBC had a cut on his hand. He said he did it changing a lightbulb.
There was more to the story, not too sure about putting it on here until I can find the link.
Can anyone remember reading that? I have looked and looked , cant find it :(

No Amee, I've never heard this story before.

So how many Baden-Clay's does it take to change a lightbulb?

Who knows? They're not talking!

Gerbil Hunting Season on July 5, 2012 at 12:51 am said
The Affidavit also refers to GBC undergoing “a Forensic Procedure Order in relation to examination of his injuries” on Saturday 21 April and I quote:

“This examination further revealed a recent injury to his right palm consistent with a scratch with a sharp object.

“The defendant stated that he had received this injury whilst he was changing a light bulb at a house he was preparing for open house.

“An employee of the Century 21 business, ********** was present at this time and refuted this claim that the injury was sustained during the preparation of the open house.”

http://aussiecriminals.com.au/the-lounge/comment-page-9/#comments

How embarrassing for GBC ..... Something else he sucks at :), I mean the lightbulb, we know he sucks at lying moo poo.

The Affidavit also refers to GBC undergoing “a Forensic Procedure Order in relation to examination of his injuries” on Saturday 21 April and I quote:

“This examination further revealed a recent injury to his right palm consistent with a scratch with a sharp object.

“The defendant stated that he had received this injury whilst he was changing a light bulb at a house he was preparing for open house.

“An employee of the Century 21 business, ********** was present at this time and refuted this claim that the injury was sustained during the preparation of the open house.”

Ooohh so Gerard's been telling more porkie pies, he is so full of BS isn't he?

So here's the thing. I don't know if Allison had an iPhone but it appears she may have. See ref to "the app doesn't say" in the text by nimrod the next day.

Now I do recall the triangulation saying within 4km radius.

Last year I moved and inadvertently place my iPhone on the bonnet of my car, drove off and promptly forgot all about it for several hours. I had NO clue whee I'd put it or dropped it. Fortunately I had "find my iPhone app" set up. So I went to my iPad and it found it.

This is a true story & I have the photo to upload which I'll try to put on in a minute.

My phone was 8km away on M1 north bound. The pic, as you'll see, shows it clearly in the middle of the lanes. So my son & I went to that location. I zoomed in a little actually as I knew the area to be near an on ramp.

My son thought I was mad but sure enough I drove onto the on ramp & just as you merge I saw my phone on the edge of the road. I was driving very slow with hazard lights on & it was middle of day, mid week so not that much traffic.

I got out walked back to the phone and picked it up. It was smashed to smithereens & dead.

However, my point is if Allison did have that phone, with that app working, I am living proof that even if the phone was wet or damaged the app would record its last known GPS position before it shut down. Even IF somehow nimrod deleted the app from her phone then tossed it, when/if it's found it will still have the data on it. The beauty of the iPhone apps is that they're also frequently backed up so it would be clear if she had the app & it had been deleted also.

I feel certain that if they found her phone it would have information on it that could potentially reveal a lot. For instance also, if you have the Facebook App on your phone in the places section it will come up with venues you've been past, roads you've been on etc. etc. again it's quite interesting that these phones and the androids basically have the tracking feature on apps most of us have.

I guess I know a bit about this stuff but nimrod is an idiot if he thought his web browsing and FaceTime call wouldn't register - and the charging/unplugging also. Not hard to find out from the phone, apps, previous back ups, the sim card trackers and of course his service provider. And police software!

I'll try to load that photo so you see. No one believes me I tracked my lost phone to a busy freeway and then found it but it's true and I have the proof. So, if she had the app the triangulation as mentioned would have narrowed it's position we'll down from a 4km radius. It'll even show you what house block it's in. Try it. Just my own opinion as always.

All I can say is :what: I just read back through the older (and newer) posts in this link from the poster. Unbelievable quotes (apparently) from the legal documents/case. I am floored. This has got to provide some fodder for discussion, but I'm not sure how we get around the fact that we can't confirm it as fact, as only published on that 'other' website. But looks pretty legit to me.

All I can say is :what: I just read back through the older posts in this link from the poster. Unbelievable quotes (apparently) from the legal documents/case. I am floored. This has got to provide some fodder for discussion, but I'm not sure how we get around the fact that we can't confirm it as fact, as only published on that 'other' website. But looks pretty legit to me.

There's no link to support that supposed info from affidavit...plus none of that has been officially made public....whether it's correct or not I think the mods won't allow it.

Im sure I read somewhere GBC had a cut on his hand. He said he did it changing a lightbulb.
There was more to the story, not too sure about putting it on here until I can find the link.
Can anyone remember reading that? I have looked and looked , cant find it :(

Ok I know I'm not supposed to say this as I'm not verified YET but....what a crock of bat***** crazy rubbish. Unless he was changing the old style of lightbulb that had a tendency to brittle & fragile glass I seriously doubt that's how he cut his hand. The energy saving light bulbs we use these days are much sturdier - even if dropped which I've done as I'm a gumby.

Also, I did my thesis on lie detection for the purposes of terrorism. It's published. I spent hundreds and hundreds of hours researching body language, voice tone, eye blinks, mannerisms etc then tested hundreds of people looking specifically at lying behaviors.

The only interview I've seen of nimrod showed a man, to me, that was uncomfortable, didn't express much that could be considered remorse & he was attention seeking. The "I'm a LITTLE bit hurt but I'm ok" was interesting. The voice, the eyes and the words he chose do not strike me as a man who is innocent of this crime and hell bent on finding out what happened to his wife. The words are juvenile and cold. Yet said impishly in an attempt to gain sympathy along the lines of "oh poor man, he couldnt have done it, and now he's had an accident as well". It was vulgar.:rocker:

Just my humble opinion of course. Not trying to be expert at this point. Just observations.

sorry to upset some of you I didnt mean to, I thought this info was interesting. I will ask mods to delete this and go back to lurking.

There's no link to support that supposed info from affidavit...plus none of that has been officially made public....whether it's correct or not I think the mods won't allow it.

Yep, that's what I was questioning in my post. But for anyone that is curious, have a read through the comments - I went through previous comments and recent comments (link at top of page) and searched each page using the person's username. I am normally very skeptical of information released like this, but I have a strong feeling this information is correct (only IMO).

Man, it's a great read - my eyes are still standing on storks!!

Ok I know I'm not supposed to say this as I'm not verified YET but....what a crock of bat***** crazy rubbish. Unless he was changing the old style of lightbulb that had a tendency to brittle & fragile glass I seriously doubt that's how he cut his hand. The energy saving light bulbs we use these days are much sturdier - even if dropped which I've done as I'm a gumby.

Also, I did my thesis on lie detection for the purposes of terrorism. It's published. I spent hundreds and hundreds of hours researching body language, voice tone, eye blinks, mannerisms etc then tested hundreds of people looking specifically at lying behaviors.

The only interview I've seen of nimrod showed a man, to me, that was uncomfortable, didn't express much that could be considered remorse & he was attention seeking. The "I'm a LITTLE bit hurt but I'm ok" was interesting. The voice, the eyes and the words he chose do not strike me as a man who is innocent of this crime and hell bent on finding out what happened to his wife. The words are juvenile and cold. Yet said impishly in an attempt to gain sympathy along the lines of "oh poor man, he couldnt have done it, and now he's had an accident as well". It was vulgar.:rocker:

Just my humble opinion of course. Not trying to be expert at this point. Just observations.
Sorry Pulpfiction, but I do not agree with you about the new mercury filled energy saving light bulbs. I broke 3 just yesterday attempting to change one bulb. The last one cut my hand and I was a little bit hurt, but I'm OK.

Actually I didn't mean Amee was bat**** crazy...sorry. I actually meant Gerard or nimrod as I refer to him. Needed to clear that up. Apologies if anyone thought I meant Amee. Not the case:)

sorry to upset some of you I didnt mean to, I thought this info was interesting. I will ask mods to delete this and go back to lurking.

Nooo...sorry I didn't mean you were crazy Amee. Just Gerard's justification for all his supposedly innocent injuries. I'm not upset at all:)

Amee, you didn't do anything wrong! The mods have stated that we are allowed to quote from Robbo's site, just supply a link. :moo:

Amee, I am so grateful for you posting this info. Guess it's in the hands of the mods now, but I'm so glad I read the posts you linked to. Thank you!!

Sorry Pulpfiction, but I do not agree with you about the new mercury filled energy saving light bulbs. I broke 3 just yesterday attempting to change one bulb. The last one cut my hand and I was a little bit hurt, but I'm OK.

Haha that's funny...not that you're a little bit hurt though:) I've never heard of them breaking easily. Not that I'm doubting you of course. But again like with all of nimrods statements they're just a little too convenient and far-fetched. But if you're a wittle bit hurt then I stand corrected perhaps.

Quite a few posts from the Aussiecriminal's site have been re-posted here over the last few months and the mods have never objected to any of them.

MOO.

More from Gerbil Hunting Season at http://aussiecriminals.com.au/the-lounge/comment-page-9/#comments

Gerbil Hunting Season on July 5, 2012 at 12:41 am said:

Not, in my humble opinion, as riveting as what I thought were revelations from my post last night, but here’s some more from the Objection to Bail Affidavit which I hadn’t heard before:

“On the morning of Saturday, 21 April, 2012, the defendant attended a doctor at a Kenmore Medical Practice. At this time the defendant told the treating medical practitioner that he had been requested by police to attend the doctor and to have his injuries documented.

“He further requested a copy of his notes, stating that he would give them to police.

“Police did NOT request the defendant to do this and were unaware at that stage that the defendant had seen a medical practitioner.

“Later that day, the defendant attended a second medical practice in Taringa and again had his injuries documented.”

Hey Amee...it's cool...mods will take care of it all...I think we just have to be careful about court document type things....if they've not been officially released to public there may be a reason for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993