Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay Minnie ! Love love all those questions , september 9 ! bring them on cause we all are so ready for our sweet Allison's justice.
The absolute rot that came from that family. Oh running from the cameras like some film star, quivering chin of a 'little bit hurt' fool, b#stards that wouldn't help the search. All pretenders. The cops aren't stupid. Can you imagine the first morning when the grub called the police. Quivering, a bit little bit hurt, extremely nervous, cut and bitten all over, oh please! Yes bring on September 9th cause I'm getting angry:banghead::jail:

GBC's birthday is 9th September. The next committal hearing/mention is scheduled for 3rd September. Either way, GBC won't be getting a birthday cake this year! :jail:

Yay Minnie ! Love love all those questions , september 9 ! bring them on cause we all are so ready for our sweet Allison's justice.
The absolute rot that came from that family. Oh running from the cameras like some film star, quivering chin of a 'little bit hurt' fool, b#stards that wouldn't help the search. All pretenders. The cops aren't stupid. Can you imagine the first morning when the grub called the police. Quivering, a bit little bit hurt, extremely nervous, cut and bitten all over, oh please! Yes bring on September 9th cause I'm getting angry:banghead::jail:

I can imagine TGY!! In fact, the police probably didn't find anything out of place at the house that morning, except GBC's ridiculous performance!!

You are right, we have seen enough oddities about this family and their reaction to Allison's disappearance to feel confident in saying his performance that morning would have been so far from normal that it would have been more than enough to raise eyebrows, and probably do a quick DV search too. Fancy not helping look for your sister in law, but instead, as you said, running ascared from the 'paparazzi'!!!! shame shame shame.....

I'm not quite sure, Minni - do you mean you're standing looking ALONG the bridge towards the Mt Crosby end?

Just to clarify - if you stand on the bridge, looking over the rail UP Kholo Creek, with the Brisbane River BEHIND you, and the Brisbane end of the bridge on your right, then the sun comes up to your right and sets to your left.

Those shadows in Onlyone's photos are long and pointing towards the Brisbane end of the bridge. So it is late afternoon.

Sorry Doc, just saw this post.

I did mean looking along the bridge towards Mt Crosby, yes.

And yes, also, you are right too, If you look UP kholo with the brissy river behind you, then the sun rises on the right and sets on your left...I think (not sure anymore haha) but I think, that we both are right and we both are describing the same thing different ways .....phew, that was making me dizzy!!

and yes, its late afternoon, I agree :)

GBC's birthday is 9th September. The next committal hearing/mention is scheduled for 3rd September. Either way, GBC won't be getting a birthday cake this year! :jail:

thanks,
and GOOD!!! but the b*stard will still get a better birthday than the one Allison got

For quick reference I've put the tide, rainfall and moon charts for 19th April and 27-30 April in the Media/Timeline thread which can be accessed at the link below or just click on the permanent link at the bottom of this message.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8278184&postcount=102"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AU-Allison Baden-Clay,43,Brisbane QLD, 19April2012 MEDIA/TIMELINE LINKS,NO DISCUSSION[/ame]

Just a little snippet I heard, a certain inmate has had a breakdown. Would make it easier to stay in protection. MOO MOO

Just a little snippet I heard, a certain inmate has had a breakdown. Would make it easier to stay in protection. MOO MOO

What a wonderful thing to hear on this fine sunday afternoon, if he isnt bunging it on

What a crying shame but he'll be a little bit ok. I'm sure his big gorilla inmates will keep him warm & cozy when he's missing his caterpillars & his birthday candles. Oh I'm crying for him (NOT) !

What a crying shame but he'll be a little bit ok. I'm sure his big gorilla inmates will keep him warm & cozy when he's missing his caterpillars & his birthday candles. Oh I'm crying for him (NOT) !

Hahaha. Maybe Mum will bring a cake with a file.

Fuskier, below are screen caps from the video. They are in sequence from 2:44to 2:50 and show the stretcher being lifted from the 2:44 position. There is nowhere in the video that you see the stretcher placed on the concrete base and then moved down on the mud. IMO Allison's body was placed on the stretcher at the 2:44 position (where she was found). It's also interesting to note the police on the bridge hauling the cable attached to the stretcher. I wonder what must have been going through their minds at this critical recovery stage.

2:44
View attachment 25813

2:47
View attachment 25814

2:48
View attachment 25815

2:49
View attachment 25816

2:50
View attachment 25817
Thanks Makara for the screen caps. Displays it more clearly. I apologise unreservedly. To me it looked like the stretcher was up on the concrete base between the first pair of pylons. MOO

Thanks Makara for the screen caps. Displays it more clearly. I apologise unreservedly. To me it looked like the stretcher was up on the concrete base between the first pair of pylons. MOO

It was an easy enough mistake to make

I wonder if it's the kind of breakdown where he'll finally admit to what he has done??? Now wouldn't that be a breath of fresh air?

we are still waiting to hear back from her. fingers crossed she is ok. I am sure she will be

Yeah, hopefully she just had some other things to do. Did she say she was going to come straight on here when she got home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500