Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, and meant to add that at no point on the 20th do EGB or NGB try to ring Allison's phone. Very unusual.

Makara - thank you - great analysis!!!:cheer: that is exactly what I think he barely took a breath away from his phone that morning - he was merely setting the scene to play out the heartbroken husband role.

Those phone calls additionally ping all from the same tower until 6:46am so it is not impossible but highly unlikely he is driving around.

That is how TM portrays it ...... <respectfully snipped> ...
SHE WANTED GBC to herself ..... especially now that she had left her Partner and was available.

In fact the night that Allison disappeared, she has said that she wanted to meet with him and find out what was going on in his head ...... TM WASN'T GIVING UP!! As far as she knew, Allison was the one who was in her way...

Was she also communicating with senior BC's? How much communication included NBC?

Also in his text he says '..am about to make lunches' not 'I did make the lunches'. I seriously doubt he had time to even scratch himself :) he was that busy on the phone. Just looking at the phone records of all of them, it doesn't seem like anyone was really looking after the three girls. Rather they were all very busy keeping each other in the loop and up to date. Sending the girls to school having been told that their mother 'has fallen down a hole' and still that day and the next all they do is visit doctors, talk to each other at every opportunity, get lawyered up, send out group emails to business colleagues, ring mistresses openly on their own phone, are not seen at the search post,do not ring Allison, have visits from politicians, go and vacuum properties....What the hell were these people on???

It is terrible, but the fact that it is nearly a year only makes me angrier still.

Something that dawned on me in the night. "Fallen down a hole" is a common term for depression.

I walk down the road. There is a hole in the road. I do not see the hole. I fall in the hole. It is very deep, and at the bottom where I lay broken, it is dark and cold. I can’t get out.

I walk down the road. There is a hole in the road. I see the hole as I am walking down the road. I fall down the hole. Its familiar and quite cosy. I can’t get out.

I walk down the road. There is a hole in the road. I see the hole as I am walking down the road. I fall down the hole. I want to get out.

I walk down the road. There is a hole in the road. I see the hole as I am walking down the road. I dread falling down the hole. I fall down the hole. And I look up and decide to get out.

I walk down the road. There is a hole in the road. I see the hole as I walk down the road. I think, “oh, ha ha, no, no, I’m not falling for that again!”. I fall down the hole. I start climbing out.

I walk down the road. There is a hole in the road. I see the hole as I walk down the road. I try not to, but I fall in the hole again. I get back out straight away.

I walk down the road. There is a hole in the road. I see the hole as I walk down the road. My foot slides and I fall in the hole again, but I do not hit the bottom. I cling on to the side and get out of the hole.

I walk down the road. There is a hole in the road. I step over the hole. I do not fall into the hole.

I walk down a different road.

Something that dawned on me in the night. "Fallen down a hole" is a common term for depression.

I walk down the road. There is a hole in the road. I do not see the hole. I fall in the hole. .....(respectfully snipped).....
I walk down a different road.

That must have been a real light bulb moment for you Possumheart.

Unless the term was used often in the Baden Clay families, it would be a troubling thing to say to Allison's girls. Even if it was a common phrase that the adults used, you would have to wonder if the girls could grasp the concept in the phrase!

Wonder if GBC did say it, or it was just OW using the phrase to avoid describing 'possibilities' of what may have happened to Allison.

I'm hoping one of our knowledgable sleuthers can answer this.

Hypothetical question only.......If a man is in prison awaiting trial for the murder of his wife, does he have contact visits with his children? If so, would it be supervised (child representative present)? How regular would it be?

I'm hoping one of our knowledgable sleuthers can answer this.

Hypothetical question only.......If a man is in prison awaiting trial for the murder of his wife, does he have contact visits with his children? If so, would it be supervised (child representative present)? How regular would it be?

I've been wondering if they see him or if they HAVE to go if he requests... or even if he isn't allowed. Either way I would say any visits would be VERY much supervised.

I've been wondering if they see him or if they HAVE to go if he requests... or even if he isn't allowed. Either way I would say any visits would be VERY much supervised.

Thanks Linette. Agree any contact would be VERY supervised.
It would be interesting to know whether regular contact is allowed and whether the children have a choice in the matter.

It would be interesting to know whether regular contact is allowed and whether the children have a choice in the matter.

agree they would be very supervised . also doubt if there would be any physical contact allowed , probably through glass with a phone . it would be upsetting for them so i hope they dont visit him even if he is their father . and he doesnt deserve them any way:what:

Wonder if the Dickies could get some restraining order to stop them and more the point the BC s from taking them there , <modsnip> so sad.

Wonder if the Dickies could get some restraining order to stop them and more the point the BC s from taking them there , poor little buggars so sad.

• If you apply to bring a child to visit a prisoner, the person in charge of the facility must be satisfied that there is an established relationship between the prisoner and the child, and that there are no court orders preventing contact between the child and the prisoner.
  • The person in charge may also consider whether it is in the best interests of the child to allow a contact visit with a prisoner. The person in charge may impose conditions on the visitor and prisoner in the best interests of the child.
  • If you are granted approval to bring a child into a corrective services facility, you will be asked to provide proof of the child's identity.
Visitor information - GEO Group Australia

Are the BC's still seeing the girls at all? Sorry if this has been discussed but if it has I must have missed it.

Are the BC's still seeing the girls at all? Sorry if this has been discussed but if it has I must have missed it.

They do. There have been regular sightings of them around Kenmore with the girls. In fairness, if they aren't involved, I'm sure they love their grandchildren.

• If you apply to bring a child to visit a prisoner, the person in charge of the facility must be satisfied that there is an established relationship between the prisoner and the child, and that there are no court orders preventing contact between the child and the prisoner.
  • The person in charge may also consider whether it is in the best interests of the child to allow a contact visit with a prisoner. The person in charge may impose conditions on the visitor and prisoner in the best interests of the child.
  • If you are granted approval to bring a child into a corrective services facility, you will be asked to provide proof of the child's identity.
Visitor information - GEO Group Australia
thanks Poss

I guess the manner in which GBC is currently being treated at Arthur Gorrie (as he is still presumed 'innocent') is not the same as a guilty prisoner receives .......... does anyone know if there would be less privileges.

(Sentences most likely don't include anymore for e.g.: 20 years with hard labour)

Was TM close with the BC's at the office, how long did they work together and was it during the affair? I'm wondering if Allison had a good relationship with her parents in law.
I'd love to know how the Dickies really felt about the BC's.

Was TM close with the BC's at the office, how long did they work together and was it during the affair? I'm wondering if Allison had a good relationship with her parents in law.
I'd love to know how the Dickies really felt about the BC's.

If Mr or Mrs Dickie have ever read what has been written about the Baden Clays here on Websleuths, it would take absolutely all of their graciousness to have respect for them. I guess the Dickies do whatever it takes for the welfare and stability of those little girls. If it pans out that NBC and EBC had absolutely nothing to do with Allison's murder, and had prior to it always given their love and caring to the girls, then it would be easier for them to share in the children together.

If Mr or Mrs Dickie have ever read what has been written about the Baden Clays here on Websleuths, it would take absolutely all of their graciousness to have respect for them. I guess the Dickies do whatever it takes for the welfare and stability of those little girls. If it pans out that NBC and EBC had absolutely nothing to do with Allison's murder, and had prior to it always given their love and caring to the girls, then it would be easier for them to share in the children together.

agree but it should be that each and everyone of the BC s had nothing to do with it and also none of them know anything at all , otherwise they can go to hell with their darling gbc too

and i have grave doubts about that too

Couldbe, what I'm saying is I wonder what the Dickies thought of the BC's during Allison's marriage. My parents disliked my x inlaws but I didn't understand until I started seeing through them too. Not saying about being involved in the murder but just a general feeling or concern of their daughter's welfare and environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whimzee