Possible match Alphabetical List of Cases Submitted That Can't Be Ruled Out

I want to add that on the one photo of Christina that shows her teeth she isn't missing any teeth in I think it was her #10 tooth I, that pic was circa 1988 and Princess Blue died approximately 6 to 1 year prior to her remains being located on September 10, 1990. One other thing, no drugs were found in PB's system.

Has Christina M. Monteiro been suggested before? She's on the taller and older end of PB's estimated ranges. I know Doe Network says that her case may be linked to the homicides of 10 other women in that region between 1988-1989, which is why I initially passed her over, but her resemblance to PB's sketch keeps coming back to me.

The Doe Network: Case File 2128DFMA
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Edit: Forgot to mention that Christina's Doe Network page doesn't mention DNA being available, only dental charting/information.

From some quick Google searching, it seems that the partial bone growth in the alveolar space could be indicative of an extraction occurring 3-6 months prior. That being said, I'm going to take a trip to the land of far-reaching theories, and say that it could be possible that the photo of CMM was taken earlier in 1988 and the tooth was removed between the time the photo was taken and the time she disappeared. Let's say maybe the photo was Jan 1988, extraction took place in Feb-March 1988, last contact was June 1988.

Continuing our journey in this land, if she left home June 1988 and hitchhiked her way to Texas, she could have easily found her way to the Houston area by September 1988. Still within the window of estimated timeframe of PB's death. How she would have managed to go from arriving in the Houston area to having her remains found in Manvel is beyond me. So many questions...so few answers... :sigh:

I want to add that on the one photo of Christina that shows her teeth she isn't missing any teeth in I think it was her #10 tooth I, that pic was circa 1988 and Princess Blue died approximately 6 to 1 year prior to her remains being located on September 10, 1990. One other thing, no drugs were found in PB's system.

Actually, under Princess Blues dentals it does state that tooth #10 could have been removed any time from a few months to a year prior to her death.

Hi Emily,
It's great to see your post here, we are pretty certain that the ring doesn't belong to Princess Blue, it could have belonged to an older sister, her mom, an aunt, a sister-in-law, ie. or it could have been something she picked up somewhere because she liked it or maybe made her appear older than she was. I wonder if forensic DNA analysis will ever be a method of identifying Princess Blue? I know her remains are still being held at the UNT in case new advances in technology occur. I don't understand why all they have as ways to identify her are dentals, DNA and sketches. Why haven't they tried other means to identify her? They still have so much more they can do. I do believe her case will solved.

I notice that it is thought her mother or grandmother could be a black female. I'm sure all resources in that reguards have been exhausted but I looked and there were 2 black females from that graduating class on the website who have passed. One's first name started with an L which was the initial on top of the blue birthstone in the class ring. Lydia Eliis. Has she been ruled out as a possible mother/aunt or other family member?
Lydia Ellis (Deceased), Houston, TX Texas

I was just looking through missing persons in Texas, and found this girl. She went missing in January 1990, from Garland, Texas, just outside of Dallas. Her car was found abandoned on the interstate. The case states that she was wearing two rings, but no details are given. Her age is right, her height, and something about her appearance reminds me of the sketch.
Ashley Fuller Reed: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Has her name been mentioned before?

Attachments

• ashley reed missing.jpg
    ashley reed missing.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 4
I was just looking through missing persons in Texas, and found this girl. She went missing in January 1990, from Garland, Texas, just outside of Dallas. Her car was found abandoned on the interstate. The case states that she was wearing two rings, but no details are given. Her age is right, her height, and something about her appearance reminds me of the sketch.
Ashley Fuller Reed: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Has her name been mentioned before?
Sorry...just found the ACTUAL alphabetical list. Never mind!

BEARD, Rebecca Jean - There is no DNA family reference on file for Rebecca. If and when a DNA family reference sample is submitted, a request will be made for a comparison to Princess Blue.
Submitted Rebecca Jean Beard - Missing Since: 3/1/1986 from Freeport, TX - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

FINLEY, Tina Marie - Note by Medical Examiner: I cannot exclude this potential match. I will follow-up with TX missing person’s clearinghouse. I need some sort of antemortem record, e.g. dental records, to compare the two.
Submitted Tina Marie Finley Missing Since 03/07/1988 from Idaho - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

***New Information on Anna as of 5/4/2010***
MALLARI, Anna Jovita- The process to obtain DNA from Anna Mallari’s relatives is in the works. This could take up to 6 months once the samples are received, processed and completed for comparison to Princess Blue.
***Update on Anna as of 8/25/2010***
I checked with TXMPCH and there still has been no verification as to whether Anna Jovita MALLARI is or is not a match to Princess Blue.
Submitted Anna Jovita Mallari - Missing Since: 12/1/1988 from El Paso, TX - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
***Update on Anna as of 1/12/2011***
I checked on this on 1/12/2011 and there is still nothing new to report.
Hi! it's been 13 years already since I submitted my DNA to the US embassy here but I haven't heard if it was a match or not. Would you have any idea?

Hi! it's been 13 years already since I submitted my DNA to the US embassy here but I haven't heard if it was a match or not. Would you have any idea?
THIRTEEN YEARS??? I'm sorry but who do we tag to draw attention to this failure? The update from 2010 saying DNA was in the works and should only take up to 6 months is infuriating!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back