Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
JBean is making a special forum for the girls. :heartbeat: Just letting you all know ahead of time so you don't think your eyes are deceiving you.

I wonder if they go back and look at any of the brothers vehicles if they were like the one a witness reported in Gina's case. From Gina's thread 4/10/2004
Police want to talk with a man seen driving along Lorain Avenue in the area where 14-year-old Georgina DeJesus disappeared last week.
The man is described as Hispanic, driving a light-colored, older-model compact car with a license plate that includes the letters SMS

I hope Charles and the other neighbor get a reward if it's still in affect. It was $25000 for each of the girls 7 years ago

Per Cnn, Castro was arrested in a nearby McDonald's. (snicker)

I don't know if these links have been posted, news articles I have found where Michelle's mother never gave up hope.

Michelle Knight, missing for decade but mother says she searched alone:
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013/05/michelle_knight_missing_for_de.html

3 missing women rescued in Cleveland: Mother of Michelle Knight never gave up hope: report

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...mom-gave-hope-article-1.1336931#ixzz2ScEHZ8aD

On a Side Note, I hope we get to hear the entire 911 call, as a person who has worked with EMS and taking calls for Ambulance, Fire and Police .. I am very disappointed with the dispatch person, answering this call.

They haven't called her mother yet - they have been watching it on tv?!?!?!?!

Jaycee Duggard statement " this isn't who they are . this is only what happened to them''
And you would know young lady !

I wonder if the two brothers that don't live in the house are married.

<snipped for space and clarity>

I also hope they check the other property really well and fast, there could be other girls secured somewhere at these properties. ( a longshot I know, but still time is of essence)

IMHO

Totally agree. When I heard there were other properties all I could think was I hope LE already has someone there. If by some chance there are others being held alive anywhere else, I would think their lives are in jeopardy now even more than they already were.

Once they thoroughly explore the possibilities of anymore live victims, I also wonder if they should search those two places where they dug previously again. It could've been one of those things where they missed something or someone by just a few feet. Maybe the brothers will tell them something more, especially if they can pit them against each other through plea offers.

All IMO. I think LE has been doing a very thorough job on this case and I'm sure they will continue to. My thoughts above aren't meant to imply they're overlooking anything - LE's most likely all over this already. Just some thoughts that came to mind.

Places were police dug previously were hoaxes.

On a Side Note, I hope we get to hear the entire 911 call, as a person who has worked with EMS and taking calls for Ambulance, Fire and Police .. I am very disappointed with the dispatch person, answering this call.

I hate to say this, but you're dealing with Cleveland. Aside from suburbs, which are mostly very nice, this city has been plagued with terrible crime. The police have spoken to a CNN anchor who asked the same thing and they said while the call will be reviewed, this is the way dispatchers are trained. Being a dispatcher in some of these inner city areas can undoubtedly leave most people jaded. Thankfully this isn't the case when it comes to the LE here and the Cleve FBI office. It takes a special kind of person to be a dispatcher, LE, EMT, FD, etc in these areas.

What's the reasoning behind why I am not seeing any photos of the 3 arrested on TV?

Is it me, or are they avoiding showing photos of these predators?

Does anyone know if the 2 brothers also arrested lived in that house as well? I got the impression that neighbors only saw Ariel, but all the brothers are close in age and could look similar. This was miracle. Thank goodness Charles was off work that day and sitting on his porch with his McDonald's. Who knows when if ever Amanda would have had a chance like that. My husband had made everybody he knows listen to Charles' interviews this morning.

I want to know were there rewards and will Charles get them ?
I'd love to see him tweeting from the islands with a coconut cocktail in his hand !

It sounds as if they're letting the girls have some breathing room and reunite with their families
and will get them better interviews in a few days. Its probably the way it should be because they
are shell shocked and delirious with all kinds of emotions and after a few days of calm , they can
answer all those questions better.

I know, right! We just fell in love with Charles last night, he's so real...just a hoot! Don't you know he will tell this story with the same enthusiasm a million times over. Dude is a true hero and his interview has gone viral...gotta love it!

Gina's relative on Fox...
just asks for space and air, will let people know more info as soon as they are able to
God is looking out for us
Believe in miracles
also speaking in spanish
two miracles in two weeks, her sister just survived an aneurysm
she asked people to watch who your neighbors are...

I am willing to bet that this guy called his brothers from McDonald's.

If the home was foreclosed, the homeowner needed to get rid of these women. That may be why Amanda escaped.

This might not have been the first time that one of the women tried to escape. It could have happened dozens of times.

I heard Amanda tell the dispatcher that he was 52. Even though they had been in the house for a long time, I find it odd that she knew his age.

Description of suspect's house.

"In 2012, the two-story house and property was appraised at $36,100. It was built in 1890 and remodeled in 1956. Records show the house has four bedrooms; one bathroom; a detached garage built in 1950; a 760-square-foot basement; an 84-square-foot enclosed porch and a 120-square-foot open porch."

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013/05/house_where_woman_held_captive.html

36k and being foreclosed on ? It sounds like he didn't have time to make much money with all his running around in the free world, barbecuing and four wheeling. Who's got time to work ? grrrr

Actually if you think about it, it's a dream come true for Mr Castro who loves the kinky stuff. Now he gets to experience department of corrections sex ! :)

36k and being foreclosed on ? It sounds like he didn't have time to make much money with all his running around in the free world, barbecuing and four wheeling. Who's got time to work ? grrrr

Reportedly, he recently lost his job.

I am willing to bet that this guy called his brothers from McDonald's.

If the home was foreclosed, the homeowner needed to get rid of these women. That may be why Amanda escaped.

This might not have been the first time that one of the women tried to escape. It could have happened dozens of times.

I heard Amanda tell the dispatcher that he was 52. Even though they had been in the house for a long time, I find it odd that she knew his age.

I hadn't heard about that, that he called his brothers from McD's. Where did you hear that info? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member