Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy smokes! Wow, what a miracle. Love the rescuer!

Amazing news! I haven't followed either case, but tears of happiness for these women and their families!

Piers Morgan is discussing the case on CNN right now.

CNN is interviewing the people that live in the home Amanda Berry ran to, and she is saying Amanda had on a wig.

A picture says a thousand words...

http://www.19actionnews.com/

Amanda looks so happy!

I'm so glad they have finally been found. It really scares me how 3 women have been kept against their will for such a long time and no one ever noticed to help them :( It really is terrifying and I'm really dreading to think what they have gone through in that time.

I hope they can find some life after where they can deal with this.

Human Traficking seems likely for the motive, either that or the perp was building his own harem of slaves?

Amazing that these young ladies have finally been located and rescued.

LucyVino, they say there are six degrees of separation between you and anyone in the world, but in Cleveland, it's really like two or three. I love that about our town.

I can't imagine how scared Amanda was. They didn't believe her @ first according to the girl on the phone on CNN.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

That was THEBEST witness interview I have ever seen!:rockon: charles :rockon:

10 bucks says he's gonna be the next Sweet Brown or Antoine Dodson.

"Bro, I knew something was wrong when a little pretty white girl ran into a black man's arms, something is wrong here, dead giveaway! Either she's homeless or she got problems..."
http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/cleveland_metro/Cleveland-police-dispatch-Missing-teens-Amanda-Berry-and-Gina-DeJesus-found-alive

What a glorious day! I'm sure their parents, friends, loved ones are just beside their self with joy unspeakable!!

This seriously makes me think of that other girl who was found out in Cali. What was her name? OHHH Jaycee Duggard!! Thank god that they were found safe! This is insane!

This is truly amazing. I can not wait to hear how all of these girls ended up in this house. Did he kidnap them all? Did he buy them? Human trafficking was considered in this case earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marc Klass is discussing it on CNN now.

This is the stuff dreams are made of!!! And just like that there is hope for all the missing.

Charles Ramsey cheers!

To a hero!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont know if it ok to post the link but found the suspects FB page... know it is because I clicked on "friends" of his with the same last names and read some of the families posts... interesting thing on this...he was FB friends with members of Gina De Jesus' family. :( and says he was the schools bus driver

Interesting comment by MDC under the first linked story above

I think its pretty likely that Castro "friended" the relative to keep up on the investigation. He was also writing local opinion pieces on how her disappearance affected the neighbourhood....seems like friending family would fit with that pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member