Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then how/why are you calling it a semen stain?

No semen stain to suggest possible m. Are you speaking of the untested part of the stain?

Thank you for restating that. I thought that was the case, but I keep reading about a semen stain. I only knew of a stain that the defense alleged was semen, but which was never tested.

Would that means that all the comments about a semen stain have no factual basis?

The staging is basically a dead issue. Anyone hoping to prove AK and RS innocent of that should stick to blaming RG IMO. Just say he was claiming to have a date and wanted LE to think someone else/robber had broken in. The staging was obvious... a better excuse IMO would be RG did it to distract away from himself IMO. Trying to say it was a real climb thru the window is desperate IMO. Is the defense even debating this?

Eh, the autopsy report states the likelihood that Meredith was "digitally penetrated" (as opposed to with a penis). The semen at the scene also suggests masturbation. IMO, both of those activities would have been done without a glove.

Where is the semen stain that you're referring to?

Where is the semen stain that you're referring to?

I guess q is referring to the untested stain that was mixed/a part/near of another stain (shoe/hand???) that was tested. Since it wasn't it is supposed to be the evidence that somehow shows AK and RS not-guilty.

IIRC EVERYONE, including the step-dad said the previous 'prank' wasn't true. I do understand why they would say that but it might have worked out better admitting it and saying "see, nobody got hurt". No way IMO her lawyers would have ever let her admit that... she seems to be on the loose. At least for the time being.

Thanks SMK ;) . A real shocker.

I remember discussing that prank way back when, wondering if Meredith's murder was another of Knox's attempted pranks; one that went very wrong. The story was that the roommate was upset about it on April 1, 2007, but everything settled down. Where is that point where fun and games turns to anger and fights? Soon after, the real evidence started coming in, so the motive took a back seat.

The question is front and center once again: This time, did an ill-conceived prank turn from fun and games to anger and murder?

I guess q is referring to the untested stain that was mixed/a part/near of another stain (shoe/hand???) that was tested. Since it wasn't it is supposed to be the evidence that somehow shows AK and RS not-guilty.

"The defense teams also asked that a suspect stain, which was referred to as the "sperm stain" on a pillow found under Kercher's body be tested. During the original trial, investigators chose to test a bloody foot print on the pillow instead of the stain because they presumed it was old stain"

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/01/opinion/italy-knox-day-one-latza-nadeau/

Inexplicable IMO. The stain was on the pillow under Meredith's body, and wanting to test the bloody foot print next to it shouldn't have been a reason to ignore it IMO.

Hey otto. I remember a long time ago I mentioned on PMF that her neck wound looked just like a thumb scratch when she (or Meredith) pulled up a ski mask.

Put one of those mask on... then quickly use your thumb to take it off your head.
Or just make the motions and you will see what I mean.

That is EXACTLY the kind of scratch/wound it looks like to me.

Hey otto. I remember a long time ago I mentioned on PMF that her neck wound looked just like a thumb scratch when she (or Meredith) pulled up a ski mask.

Put one of those mask on... then quickly use your thumb to take it off your head.
Or just make the motions and you will see what I mean.

That is EXACTLY the kind of scratch/wound it looks like to me.

That's interesting, and it certainly makes sense. The thumb nail would run up the neck, and it's consistent with Laura's description of the injury.

"The defense teams also asked that a suspect stain, which was referred to as the "sperm stain" on a pillow found under Kercher's body be tested. During the original trial, investigators chose to test a bloody foot print on the pillow instead of the stain because they presumed it was old stain"

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/01/opinion/italy-knox-day-one-latza-nadeau/

Inexplicable IMO. The stain was on the pillow under Meredith's body, and wanting to test the bloody foot print next to it shouldn't have been a reason to ignore it IMO.

It was requested and denied, similar to other requests. No one knows what it is, when it was made, how it got there, and testing would not contribute to the case evidence.

IIRC EVERYONE, including the step-dad said the previous 'prank' wasn't true. I do understand why they would say that but it might have worked out better admitting it and saying "see, nobody got hurt". No way IMO her lawyers would have ever let her admit that... she seems to be on the loose. At least for the time being.

This is what happens when people are lying...the lies & excuses become huge and ridiculous....to the point of being laughable. IMO especially when there must be soooooo soooooo many made to excuse the mountain of evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was the shoe print tested and, during the process, someone noticed a stain and jumped to the conclusion that it must be a semen stain ... because that proves sexual assault? ... which has already been verified during autopsy?

I don't see the upside of identifying the stain.

Guede DNA: adds nothing
Not Guede DNA: adds nothing

There are barefoot prints, which must have been made in fresh blood, in the hallway and small bathroom. Does that means that Sollecito and Knox removed their shoes as Meredith lay dying? Someone put a large knife on the bed. It looks like Guede walked around the room a bit wearing shoes, wiped his hand on the wall, touched Meredith's purse.

There are prints consistent with Knox's 37-38 shoe size is on the pillow. There are footprints consistent with Guede shoe on the pillow, and there is a hand print on that pillow. Guede either stepped on the pillow and then touched it, or more likely moved the pillow with his bloody hand, put it on the floor, and then stepped on the pillow.

He ran from the cottage. Knox and Sollecito continued to clean up, using her lamp to locate something under Meredith's bed (one small hoop earring is missing from the row of earrings in Nov 2, 2007 photos). We should take note of the location of both lamps on the floor in Meredith's bedroom. One is at the head of her bed, between the bed and the night stand, and the other is at the foot of her bed, behind the door and plugged into the hallway.

Later, Meredith was moved. This is evident in the blood stain on her shoulder skin that dried in one position, while she was found in another position ... where she was not resting on her shoulder.

Is it more important to identify the bloody hand and shoe prints, or the undated stain ... seems clear.

Did Knox remove all the earrings the day she was arrested? Would that be required or voluntary?

When did Knox discard the multiple piercings?

Eh, the autopsy report states the likelihood that Meredith was "digitally penetrated" (as opposed to with a penis). The semen at the scene also suggests masturbation. IMO, both of those activities would have been done without a glove.

Yes, that is what I meant - I do not see why either of those would require removing gloves, especially when the purpose of the gloves would be precisely to avoid leaving fingerprints/evidence of himself (more on this below). But as to the above, as for the former (digital penetration), I do not see why it would be necessary to remove gloves. Further, I do not know why that would even occur - as why would he digitally penetrate, when he could just vaginally penetrate with his penis (sorry I do not know the formal term)? I do not see what arousal he would get from digitally penetrating. I would assume that most rapists would go immediately to whatever would bring him the most arousal.

The semen - there is no verified semen. But if hypothesize that it was semen, and if we hypothesize that it was Rudy, and then deduce that it was masturbation, then yes I can see that he would remove gloves for that, although not necessary.

I still don't understand why the rapist would not just vagiinally or anally penetrate with his penis and ejaculate in the interior. Why the need for digital penetration and then masturbation, when I would assume that a rapist would fully violate the victim's body for his full arousal?

But as for the gloves, the entire purpose of him wearing gloves in the first place would be because he didn't want to leave evidence of himself during the burglary. So I would assume that during the sexual assault, he would not suddenly choose to remove gloves, seeing as how now with a murder and sexual assault, it would be even more imperative for him to not leave evidence. Especially direct contact with the victim's body.

Sorry for the sensitive discussion, but it is an aspect of this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11