Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an independent journalist/news personality who is running a live feed on her Facebook page “Grizzy’s Hood News”.
very interesting to see the river and search taking place, as opposed to just reading about it.

FEB 19, 2024
... authorities said a car belonging to a man arrested on Friday may have been involved in the disappearance.

[...]

Detectives believe his dark blue 2003 Chevrolet Suburban was involved in Audrii's disappearance and are appealing for anyone who saw it on Thursday or Friday to report it ...
My fear is that he went back and moved her body to the other side of the dam late Thursday night/early Friday morning. IMO police know he left the residence around that time.

I'm not following about what's sad about going to school. However, I'm getting seriously worried about them not finding the body. Partially because it might complicate getting justice, but partially because it makes me think that maybe what happened was in some way more complicated than what I was assuming (attacked, killed and quickly disposed of).

Flightaware showing 2 aircraft - one helicopter and one small plane - circling around areas closer to her bus stop and a bit further NW.

(I prefer the Flightradar24 site, but these aircraft are not showing up on it for me.)

Edited to add a zoomed-in version of the helicopter's path at less than 100' altitude.

ac-flight-aware-3.jpg

ac-flight-aware-1.jpgac-flight-aware-2.jpg

I'm not following about what's sad about going to school. However, I'm getting seriously worried about them not finding the body. Partially because it might complicate getting justice, but partially because it makes me think that maybe what happened was in some way more complicated than what I was assuming (attacked, killed and quickly disposed of).
The school thing is just I guess about those of us who made the assumption that the suspect had lied about the timeline— I hadn’t realized that family members had corroborated.

I think considering how vast that lake is, if he managed to put her in there, there would be no guarantee really of ever finding her.

My thought on this is that if he had already done something to AC, he was trying to meet up with the mother so he could kill her, too, so they would both be missing. That might make it appear as if the mother had kidnapped her daughter and taken off, due to the custody issue. JMO.
I just can’t believe that he would be that smart.
ETA: Especially since he has a rap sheet a zillion miles long.

moo ymmv

The water is very high and extremely rough. The current is fast! Saturday it was especially rough and looked calmer when we left yesterday afternoon. It’s a large lake.

Unfortunately for me & my family we lost my dad in a body of water. It took 12 days for him to surface.

Continued prayers for her and hope that she’ll be found soon. ❤️

FEB 19, 2024
[...]

Authorities haven't confirmed McDougal's connection to the case. But Audrii's mother, Cassie Matthews, says she believes McDougal is friends with Audrii's father.

She says Audrii's dad would have McDougal living on the property with them, and would babysit Audrii, all information she says she found out after her disappearance.

[...]

She [neighbor, DK] says she saw Audrii walk to the bus stop every morning around 7 a.m. She says her dog alerts them, Audrii walks by, and that Audrii stops to pet the dog daily. She says the last time this happened was Wednesday afternoon.

"That would have been Valentine's Day. She was walking by, giving my dog love, and I told her happy Valentine's Day," she said.

She says Thursday morning was different. Audrii never walked by.

The walk from Audrii's home to the bus stop is just over half a mile. DK's home is at about the halfway point. Audrii's family reports she left for the bus stop at 7 a.m.

Somewhere between Audrii's home and DK's - she disappeared.

[...]
bbm
If the neighbour saw Audrii walk to the bus stop every morning, then why would she be "dropped off " at the bus stop that one morning.
Did Mcdougal claim he dropped her off as was reported right after her disappearance, that she was dropped off and never got on the bus? Who else would say she was dropped off.
That in itself was a major red flag.
She always walked .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members