Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m wondering what McDougal’s angle is, since he didn’t confess. Is he insisting that he dropped her at home or the bus stop and doesn’t know why she never got on the bus?

The satellite view of the central area inside the Scenic Loop Rd is interesting. Any locals know what the geography is made up of? From this view it looks like crops (because of the parallel "plow lines") in the dark green areas, interspersed between woods. What kind of crops would be grown like that?

View attachment 484524

Lumber is their thing. This gives some more info on what could be in the area.

Thanks! That makes sense because the areas with the "plow lines" that may not be plow lines, but rather, paths between plantings, look like the plantings are as tall as the areas outside of those squares with the same kind of plantings, same height, different color. In other words, what's in those dark green areas with the lines of paths doesn't look like 6' corn or lower growing soybeans, for example.

Thank you all for these updates. School bus. Backpack. An 11 yo girl. Like all of you, trying to remain hopeful, but it’s reminding me of Jessica Ridgeway. But, Charlotte Sena and Jayme Closs made it home.. continuing to pray for Audrii and a positive outcome.

This was a hard thread to get through - brought back memories of Shaylyn Ammerman - friend of the family/dad, snatches baby from her crib after drinking with dad all night.

Had to take a break after that one.

Praying for this child
Oh my gosh! I’ve never ever forgotten that case. Truly made me physically sick. Every time I hear some ‘guy - family friend’ is in the home of a missing child I think of Shaylyn. What a nightmare in every way.

The satellite view of the central area inside the Scenic Loop Rd is interesting. Any locals know what the geography is made up of? From this view it looks like crops (because of the parallel "plow lines") in the dark green areas, interspersed between woods. What kind of crops would be grown like that?

View attachment 484524
There's a lot of paper mill property in our area. So it could be pine trees. they do plant them in rows.

It’s strange since he has taken LE to at least one location
I think they have asked him to take them to the areas he went to after dropping her off. It was rumored not sure if confirmed that he told LE he went fishing after dropping her off. So most likely he has pointed out his movements after dropping her off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ATLSooner