Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. However, I believe he has a lengthy criminal history. And much more recent than 17 years ago. But you’re right. Unless it could be proved that a parent knew about someone’s history and still allowed that person to watch their kid, there is no way it would come close to being criminal.

Those of us who would entrust the care of our vulnerable, beautiful child to an unrelated male with no housing of his own and a body full of prison tatoos, are allowed to do so.

Of course in the end, it’s hard to comprehend such a level of evil could occur with someone you know, depending on how you feel about them.
Bbm.
Agreed, sounds accurate ... from following this case.
This is not a perp who has had self-control for 17 years and then reoffends; imo !
Wonder if he has other victims ?
Omo.

Last edited:
Such a shame. I guess deals like that may happen when the state fears the victim might not make a good witness or would be further traumatized. But then we end up with monsters on the loose.

Of course, if parents willingly hire criminals to care for their kids, not much the Justice system can do about that. Except perhaps charge such parents with criminal negligence:

“(d) A person acts with criminal negligence, or is criminally negligent, with respect to circumstances surrounding his conduct or the result of his conduct when he ought to be aware of a substantial and unjustifiable risk that the circumstances exist or the result will occur. The risk must be of such a nature and degree that the failure to perceive it constitutes a gross deviation from the standard of care that an ordinary person would exercise under all the circumstances as viewed from the actor's standpoint.”

I'm honestly hoping for these charges.

Am I right that in texas that all counties are not joined up? So you could search records of counties you know someone lived at but if you didn't know they were in a certain county and seek it out its easy enough to not find stuff?

I'd also say, I've been hoodwinked by someone. Pre-having children so only myself was harmed but it is incredible how, intelligent reasonable people, can still be hoodwinked by a piece of ****. It's one of those things you can never understand unless you've been there.

Sad to include this here, reported from CNN online about 20 minutes ago:

From your link:
McDougal had joined in the search efforts for the missing girl, the sheriff told CNN earlier Tuesday.

“Some of the witnesses have even said that he was in the community and knocking on doors … asking have they seen her,” the sheriff told CNN.

“To me, it simply tells me is that he’s trying to give the appearances that he has no play or he’s not at fault in her disappearance and that (he’s) part of the concerned parties who were trying to locate her.”
:mad:

From your link:
McDougal had joined in the search efforts for the missing girl, the sheriff told CNN earlier Tuesday.

“Some of the witnesses have even said that he was in the community and knocking on doors … asking have they seen her,” the sheriff told CNN.

“To me, it simply tells me is that he’s trying to give the appearances that he has no play or he’s not at fault in her disappearance and that (he’s) part of the concerned parties who were trying to locate her.”
:mad:
It’s so typical, as we know, for the murderer to join in the search effort.

Once again I am left asking why why why?
This child is gone for what? So a cretin can have 2 mins of pleasure?
I hate typing this, but : It's possible she was abused on an ongoing basis and was finally brave enough to say she was going to tell on him , so he silenced her forever ?
An eleven year old. :mad:
Imagine the fear if he'd been threatening her with god knows what ?
Threats to her family ?
Omo.

Last edited:
Rest in peace sweet baby!
This shouldn't have happened. I have been following the updates, my understating is the killer was released from prison and has a long rap sheet regarding enticing children. I would be interested to know was he on parole? Would someone from the dept check where he was living? Even so, he is a registered sex offender. The address information is mandatory reporting.
I've a family member who's related to a someone who was convicted, served time in prison and is a register sex offender. Unfortunately, it was hush hush and nobody knew this happened. This person was released, not sure if LE checks up on him. I just know he has to provide address information.

Last edited:
Rest in peace sweet baby!
This shouldn't have happened. I have been following the updates, my understating is the killer was released from prison and has a long rap sheet regarding enticing children. I would be interested to know was he on parole? Would someone from the dept check where he was living? Even so, he is a registered sex offender. The address information is mandatory reporting.
I've a family member who's related to a someone who was convicted, served time in prison and is a register sex offender. Unfortunately, it was hush hush and nobody knew this happened. This person was released, not sure if LE checks up on him. I just know the has to provide address information.
No he isn't, it has been confirmed more than once he was not a registered SO

There's no set time frame but most commonly decades or at least one decade. But MOO not quick enough.

Appeals upon appeals upon appeals, pharmaceutical companies are not always chomping at the bit to hand out lethal injection juice, among other obstacles. This is often used as an argument against DP - because it takes a while to actually occur.

MOO again, I think them having to live in fear of the needle or chair for many years prior is a good punishment.

Which I take to mean yes. JMO.
I'd wait to see what the facts are. Maybe "yes", maybe "no".

I hate typing this, but : It's possible she was abused on an ongoing basis and was finally brave enough to say she was going to tell on him , so he silenced her forever ?
An eleven year old. :mad:
Imagine the fear if he'd been threatening her with god knows what ?
Threats to her family, or even siblings ? (not sure, but I think there are siblings ?)
Omo.
We just don't know that right now. We may never know what he did to her : ( So sad.

Am I right that in texas that all counties are not joined up? So you could search records of counties you know someone lived at but if you didn't know they were in a certain county and seek it out its easy enough to not find stuff?

I believe you are correct. If I go to Harris County's website I can only look up their municipal records, and I have to go to say... Montgomery County's website to look up THEIR municipal records. I've never found an easy, statewide or nationwide to look up arrest records. And I think that sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whirlebird