Amy Bradley, 23, Disappeared from cruise ship en route to Curaçao, 24 March 1998 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for reopening the thread. I stopped following this one a long time ago and filed it next to Ocasio and Farthing in my "pretty darn sure whodunnit" folder. Is there any new evidence that has come to light that might convince me not to go with the "it was Yellow and he somehow got rid of the body" theory?

Reward:
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the recovery of Amy Lynn Bradley and information that leads to the identification, arrest, and conviction of the person(s) responsible for her disappearance.

Remarks:
Bradley has the following tattoos: a Tasmanian Devil spinning a basketball on her shoulder; the sun on her lower back; a Chinese symbol on her right ankle; and a Gecko lizard on her navel. She also has a navel ring.

Details:
Amy Lynn Bradley, while on a family cruise to the Caribbean, went missing from the Royal Caribbean International Cruise Line’s ship Rhapsody of the Seas. On Saturday, March 21, 1998, the vessel departed San Juan, Puerto Rico, and traveled to its first port of call, the island of Aruba. On Monday, March 23, 1998, Rhapsody of the Seas departed Aruba and was traveling in international waters to its next island port of Curacao, Netherlands Antilles. During the early morning hours of Tuesday, March 24, 1998, Amy Lynn Bradley went missing. The vessel later departed Curacao and continued on to the island of St. Martin (Sint Maarten) and further traveled to St. Thomas, United States Virgin Islands, before returning to San Juan, Puerto Rico, on Saturday, March 28, 1998.

AMY LYNN BRADLEY | Federal Bureau of Investigation

@@screenshot.gif
Amy’s thread reopened?! You’re the bomb, JerseyGirl! Thank you!

Does anyone recall the last sighting of Amy? Hasn't it been a very long time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member