Angelina Jolie

Wow! I am surprised by this....primarily because in an interview several years ago, Angelina said that she *never* wanted to be pregnant and give birth. Obviously, when you have the right man, you change your mind.

That is going to be one gorgeous baby!! It will have some of the best genes around. (apprearance-wise.)

I wonder if they'll stop after this third child, or just keep going...

SimonSays said:
I agree!! What a man will do *with* you, he will do *to* you. (Goes both ways too.... not just men)
Agreed SimonSays!!

I guess my take is somewhat different. Obviously, for whatever reason, Brad wasn't happy. I'm certainly not condoning what he did. Hubby and I agreed, after over three years of dating and then getting married (we've been together almost 18 years now)...that if either one of us wanted OUT, we owed it to our spouse to be honest and let them know. It's called RESPECT... something Brad clearly didn't afford Jen. A chip definitely seemed to be missing in Brad when it involved his breakup with Jennifer.

But given that, apparently, Brad and Angelina have found happiness...and seem to truly love one another. I've read over and over again that he desperately wanted to be a family man...he wanted to be a DAD. He spoke about this openly...it's not been a secret.

I don't think Brad owes the public any excuses or reasons for what's been done. He seems happy, Angelina seems blissfully happy, their kids seem healthy, happy and content...I say go for it.

I do feel for Jennifer, but hey, she's a big girl. She'll get through this and hopefully, she'll eventually find that one guy that is truly meant to be. It obviously wasn't Brad.

I'm not against people dating but these celeb types seem to think it's ok to date once you separate. To me, you shouldn't date til the divorce is final. That's just what I grew up thinking.

Kim Ii said:
I guess my take is somewhat different. Obviously, for whatever reason, Brad wasn't happy. I'm certainly not condoning what he did. Hubby and I agreed, after over three years of dating and then getting married (we've been together almost 18 years now)...that if either one of us wanted OUT, we owed it to our spouse to be honest and let them know. It's called RESPECT... something Brad clearly didn't afford Jen. A chip definitely seemed to be missing in Brad when it involved his breakup with Jennifer.

But given that, apparently, Brad and Angelina have found happiness...and seem to truly love one another. I've read over and over again that he desperately wanted to be a family man...he wanted to be a DAD. He spoke about this openly...it's not been a secret.

I don't think Brad owes the public any excuses or reasons for what's been done. He seems happy, Angelina seems blissfully happy, their kids seem healthy, happy and content...I say go for it.

I do feel for Jennifer, but hey, she's a big girl. She'll get through this and hopefully, she'll eventually find that one guy that is truly meant to be. It obviously wasn't Brad.

You are correct, Kim ... however, I'll never look at Brad and Angelina the same way again. I used to like them both as actors ... now I just feel contempt for them.

I feel the same way about Tom Cruise for the way he treated Nicole Kidman. And look at Nicole now! She became quite the star after she split from Tom Cruise ... GO, NICOLE!!!!

Tranaice said:
Amen! Poor Jennifer, she's had a lot to deal with this past year and now they throw this in her face? Jolie will just take up with her next leading man, hasn't that been her M.O. for every movie she's made? Brad and her deserve each other!!!!!
That's what I think. Jen can do better. AJ is huge. She was preggers before that divorce was final in October. What class! LOL.

To steal someone's husband and then run around like nothing happened I only have one word to describe Angelina....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*advertiser censored*!!!! *advertiser censored*!!!! *advertiser censored*!!!! *advertiser censored*!!! Anything else needed to be said?

crash676 said:
To steal someone's husband and then run around like nothing happened I only have one word to describe Angelina....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*advertiser censored*!!!! *advertiser censored*!!!! *advertiser censored*!!!! *advertiser censored*!!! Anything else needed to be said?
as everyone always says....tell us what you really think LOLOLOLOL

All that I can say is that is going to be one FINE looking child! :D

I don't know what when on between JA and Brad so I don't know who is at fault. If forced to guess, I think JA was too much of a "me me me" kind of girl who was wrapped up in herself and wasn't right for Brad. Along comes AJ in all of her sexy, raw brilliance and Brad did what every man in America would do (even your husbands, ladies).........

In all fairness, if Brad propositioned my wife, she would be asking me rotate the mirror in the car up and drive them to a hotel or move over so she could drive. I love Brad Pitt movies not for the acting, but for my wife's mood thereafter! ;)

Cal

I don't condone Brad and Angelina's actions at all, but they both look much happier than they have in a long while.

I just hope this is truly what they both want for the sake of the children. Maddox looks to be so attached to Brad and he is at an age now where a break up would be so hurtful to him.

Oh will this be a beautiful baby! Can you even imagine the spotlight it will be under once it's born and as it grows up?

I hope it works out for Brad and Angelina. I wish them both the very best.

Also, for all of you woe is Jennifer.....I do believe she has been spotted making naked-naked with Vince Vaughn.

Okay, what's THAT about? She could do much better than HIM.....heck, I am better than him. Minus all the money but crypes, he is a weak rebound for JA.

So she ain't sitting at the door waiting on old Bradley to come strolling in.

Cal

Hbgchick said:
Never marry a man who cheats on his wife to be with you. Duh.

Never get involved with a woman that carried around a vial of her former husbands blood around her neck and french kisses her brother :sick: :sick:

lynie

The bisexuality and estrangement from her father may give pause to a prospective spouse as well. IMO.

Eve

They seem to be happy, i hope it works......

lynie said:
Never get involved with a woman that carried around a vial of her former husbands blood around her neck and french kisses her brother :sick: :sick:

lynie

Ooh!! Good one lynie!!

That whole thing with her brother was very strange, and the blood from Billy Bob, and the bisexuality thing ... ok, Angelina Jolie is one strange bird.

If Brad wanted kids so bad, before he married Jennifer he should've made that perfectly clear. Maybe he did tell her, who knows. They took an oath, that's all I know. I hope he's happy now. Like others have mentioned, they make me sick :sick:

kato said:
I'm not against people dating but these celeb types seem to think it's ok to date once you separate. To me, you shouldn't date til the divorce is final. That's just what I grew up thinking.

I grew up thinking divorce was a no no. but isn't it something like half married couples divorce? :waitasec:

i'm not sure it's only 'celeb types' who date befoire divorce is finalised.

congrats to Angelina and Brad and the brother and sister to the coming baby.

crash676 said:

I wouldn't imagine Brad Pitt paid Joile to sleep with him. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back